Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Amnnaa

Yes, that person looks similar to Kirti, hair and all. And in new bts Raghav is confronting Sunny. 

What if she is planning to elope with Sunny 😆

I so want her to elope

Shanti milegj 

Girl is kirti only but what bothers me is what is Pallavi's past? Is it as simple as we assume it to be?

Yea it’s her. Pallavi wasn’t scared when she saw the “night crawler”😆

But , this guy, Krishna Rao used to hit and torture Raghav when he was a teenager? I feel like putting his head through a kiln 🤬

I think she wanted to say that Mandaar changed after that certain death and it’s probably got something to do with his unexpected death which is probably a planned disappearance. Coz she says he was a good man and before their marriage things were different but after a certain death....she leaves the sentence hanging. So it’s definitely an event that she is privy to regarding Mandaar. I think Mandaar may have gotten into great trouble and left Pallavi by faking his death and letting her handle the family as he absconds. Pallavi probably had feelings for him, now we know, coz there was a courtship period. Raghav’s equation with her is on another level though. 

Originally posted by ReemShah

Girl is kirti only but what bothers me is what is Pallavi's past? Is it as simple as we assume it to be?

Originally posted by Viewpoint

I think she wanted to say that Mandaar changed after that certain death and it’s probably got something to do with his unexpected death which is probably a planned disappearance. Coz she says he was a good man and before their marriage things were different but after a certain death....she leaves the sentence hanging. So it’s definitely an event that she is privy to regarding Mandaar. I think Mandaar may have gotten into great trouble and left Pallavi by faking his death and letting her handle the family as he absconds. Pallavi probably had feelings for him, now we know, coz there was a courtship period. Raghav’s equation with her is on another level though. 

My mind is going along the same track as yours---excpect my thought process got a little insane---I think the death would be a girl who is like really close to Pallavi and someone who is always around her. While the courtship with Mandaar---the X girl and Mandaar get to know each other too--form an immediate attraction towards each other..but it isn't until Pallavi and Mandaar's engagement they decide to act on it and confess to each other---they possibly can't elope as it would ruin family's name and Mandaar might be under pressure to marry Pallavi by everyone(cause everyone thinks she is soooo good)---so maybe that friend/relative of Pallu's fake her death and at wedding night Mandaar fakes his---and these two love birds fly away somewhere making Pallavi bear the tag of widow by the society

I know this is quite crazy to think--but this thought is just roaming in my mind .

Originally posted by ReemShah

My mind is going along the same track as yours---excpect my thought process got a little insane---I think the death would be a girl who is like really close to Pallavi and someone who is always around her. While the courtship with Mandaar---the X girl and Mandaar get to know each other too--form an immediate attraction towards each other..but it isn't until Pallavi and Mandaar's engagement they decide to act on it and confess to each other---they possibly can't elope as it would ruin family's name and Mandaar might be under pressure to marry Pallavi by everyone(cause everyone thinks she is soooo good)---so maybe that friend/relative of Pallu's fake her death and at wedding night Mandaar fakes his---and these two love birds fly away somewhere making Pallavi bear the tag of widow by the society

I know this is quite crazy to think--but this thought is just roaming in my mind .

If this would happen, it would cut off the possibility of Mandaar coming as the third angle. Also Pallavi never had any strong feelings for him, just respect. 

They definitely need a solid conflict between RaghVi before them actually being together. 

Yea it’s her. Pallavi wasn’t scared when she saw the “night crawler”😆

But , this guy, Krishna Rao used to hit and torture Raghav when he was a teenager? I feel like putting his head through a kiln 🤬

Krishna Rao used to hit Raghav, yeh Kab Hua? 

Raghav was bullied in college, had lack of money for his father's treatment 😭

Tab uski life me aaya Krishna Rao

I don't think she would be a part of the "faking death" plan, just suspicious that he's still alive and has mysteriously disappeared. 

Remember her regular visits at the police station, why would she do that then?

Her unhealthy obsession with Deshmukhs won't even make sense, its possible they might take this plotline from gorintaku.

Edited by Chasm - 2 years ago

Edited by Chasm - 2 years ago