Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Piccadilly



Ahaan’s eyes are enough to watch the episode bcause it speaks all the things which he hides as Ishqi says ‘ intense ‘ . I think today’s episode will be very good and there will be many monologues by Ahaan . The beauty of this show is that it’s ML monologues enough gives us all the goosebumps that other shows can’t give with both the leads and lots of love scenes . 


Waiting Param smiley42smiley42smiley42

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by bhshre95



Apne office mein and apne hi cabin mein koi kaam detasmiley39 in case if she had got some other job, voh company yahi kharid ke baith jatasmiley37


Apne ghar ke baju me ghar bhi dilwa deta. Rhea would be a good homemaker and he will drive Ishqi to office with him, tadofy Ishqi in office, and drop her off in evening. Ghar pe aake Rhea ke haath ka khana khake so jao. Bande ka routine set tha. Singapore ne sab kharab kiyasmiley37

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by IAdoreYou


From work, what kind of a company does Ahaan own?


I think he is designer/architect or something.

It was mentioned that he only designed the resort they are at

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by kankabhor



Apne ghar ke baju me ghar bhi dilwa deta. Rhea would be a good homemaker and he will drive Ishqi to office with him, tadofy Ishqi in office, and drop her off in evening. Ghar pe aake Rhea ke haath ka khana khake so jao. Bande ka routine set tha. Singapore ne sab kharab kiyasmiley37


This cracked me upsmiley37smiley37

But Ahaan was definitely capable of planning thissmiley37

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by bhshre95



I think he is designer/architect or something.

It was mentioned that he only designed the resort they are at


Construction company. Ishqi mentioned it in their lodge scene. 

Ahaan: Main tumahre sath ek kamre me kaise reh skata hu. Yaha koi aur kamra nai hia

Ishqi: Aapka construction ka business hai na, banwa lijiye ek aur kamra, mere aage kyu ro rahe haismiley37

Edited by kankabhor - 13 days ago
Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by IAdoreYou


From work, what kind of a company does Ahaan own?


I read somewhere on the forums that it was a civil construction firm, but I'm not sure.

Posted: 13 days ago

Agree with u completely. 

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by bhshre95



This cracked me upsmiley37smiley37

But Ahaan was definitely capable of planning thissmiley37


And funny thing is Ahaan wont even think this is cheatingsmiley36 It is so normal for himsmiley37


Ishk Par Zor Nahi 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Sneak peak - 9/6/2021

pencil Vicks_ki_goli   stackexchange 170   eye 5285

Vicks_ki_goli 170 5285 15 days ago ishqaan
sneak peak June 8th

pencil Champa2012   stackexchange 52   eye 3020

Champa2012 52 3020 15 days ago Champa2012
Sneak peak - 8/6- Mistakenly posted under New Poll

pencil Vicks_ki_goli   stackexchange 7   eye 446

Vicks_ki_goli 7 446 16 days ago DaffodilsNew
Sneak peak - 7/6/2021

pencil Vicks_ki_goli   stackexchange 122   eye 7272

Vicks_ki_goli 122 7272 16 days ago adithyan
Sneak Peak from Ahaan and Rhea's marriage - 😢

pencil Vicks_ki_goli   stackexchange 6   eye 1290

Vicks_ki_goli 6 1290 19 days ago Vicks_ki_goli

Topic Info

20 Participants 70 Replies 2891Views

Topic started by Vicks_ki_goli

Last replied by asthana.shaily

loader
loader
up-open TOP