Seriously Writers

Posted: 2 years ago

Are team of writers are sleepy while writting this kind of shit?

How can Anupamaa live under same roof with vanya ?

I know she lived before also but now things are not same

Now vanya are married

They going to live in the same f..king room

Which anupama saw her husband with another women

If you see practically no women ready to live under same roof in real life its just impossible

Its about self respect too men

The women who cheat on you now she become daughter.in.law of that house

Before she was outsider now she is insider

One side makers showing Anupama strong and independent

Another side showing she agree to live

Its doesnot make sense to me

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5231178

This is possible to do to maintain anupama's dignity and her solo journey.

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

Are team of writers are sleepy while writting this kind of shit?

How can Anupamaa live under same roof with vanya ?

I know she lived before also but now things are not same

Now vanya are married

They going to live in the same f..king room

Which anupama saw her husband with another women

If you see practically no women ready to live under same roof in real life its just impossible

Its about self respect too men

The women who cheat on you now she become daughter.in.law of that house

Before she was outsider now she is insider

One side makers showing Anupama strong and independent

Another side showing she agree to live

Its doesnot make sense to me

Makers have gone shitttt and are writing crappy things…. Anupama ko Mahan and Rote hue dikhana hai…. Apne time pe toh shyan diya nahi insecure hue nahi ab vahan rehna hai usko… pehle mana hi kyu karna jab finally family ke pressure main aakar vahi rehna hai… and yahi vanraj ko chaiye tha Kavya ke saath romance openly with valid relationship and Anupama maid bane rahe uske ghar valo ke liye…. Means how can Anupama decide to live there… chahe Bapuji ke liye decide kare ya kisi ke liye bhi such a crappy shittt thing makers are showing… itna open culture toh western countries ya apne Bollywood valo ke life main bhi nahi hai jitna yeh Gujarat ke noraml so called family main dikha rahe hai…. I am getting irritated from such crap… And then Anupama rote and mahan bante hai jab galti uske bhi hote hai 

Pehle bhi apne relationship main thoda zyada bharosa dikha ke insecurity ya posseiveness kabhi dikhaye nahi aur ab bhi pehle yeh bol ke I am going at my maayka yahi rahenge and sabke seva karege

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

Makers have gone shitttt and are writing crappy things…. Anupama ko Mahan and Rote hue dikhana hai…. Apne time pe toh shyan diya nahi insecure hue nahi ab vahan rehna hai usko… pehle mana hi kyu karna jab finally family ke pressure main aakar vahi rehna hai… and yahi vanraj ko chaiye tha Kavya ke saath romance openly with valid relationship and Anupama maid bane rahe uske ghar valo ke liye…. Means how can Anupama decide to live there… chahe Bapuji ke liye decide kare ya kisi ke liye bhi such a crappy shittt thing makers are showing… itna open culture toh western countries ya apne Bollywood valo ke life main bhi nahi hai jitna yeh Gujarat ke noraml so called family main dikha rahe hai…. I am getting irritated from such crap… And then Anupama rote and mahan bante hai jab galti uske bhi hote hai 

Pehle bhi apne relationship main thoda zyada bharosa dikha ke insecurity ya posseiveness kabhi dikhaye nahi aur ab bhi pehle yeh bol ke I am going at my maayka yahi rahenge and sabke seva karege

i can understand your frustration no one is happy with this new twist  staying under same roof but i disagree with you in two points mahan and rote huwe anupamaa ? no makers not showing  anupama as mahan  aur rote huwe any more now

are you watching new episode ? she is nailing it as savage queen ya this new twist doesn't making sense to any one to be honest 

yes in western countries if this type of situation occurs wife her half of every thing even they have to sell the house and divide the amount in half but if husband dies then the wife is the owner of every thing what ever he left even it is unto mother if she wants to give to her children any thing or not ,if she does not make a vill then they deducts it by so many of the taxes even my boys and girls were not giving their addresses to put their name on the will ,mum we have every thing we dont need anything from you but i had to tell them i am not going to give my house until i am alive but yes after my death you have to share it . 

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

i can understand your frustration no one is happy with this new twist  staying under same roof but i disagree with you in two points mahan and rote huwe anupamaa ? no makers not showing  anupama as mahan  aur rote huwe any more now

are you watching new episode ? she is nailing it as savage queen ya this new twist doesn't making sense to any one to be honest 

I am referring in general ki baad main people will call this step of Anupama as her Mahanta and say dekho kitna dukh dard seh rahe hai similar to that tune saying dukh dard sahe and chup rahe maa….

I am trying to say baad main makers ho Anupama ghar main fir Vanraj aur Kavya ya family ke behaviour ya kuch dekh ke royega under the same roof and people will sympathise rather than realising ki at the end toh yeh Anupama khud hi apne uppar latte hai aise family ke chakkar main aakar..:

Fir uske rona ka baad main point nahi hoga agar yeh ab khud rehne jayege on getting forced from family… 

We all like her fighting back spirit that’s why I want to see her journey and taking her stand that she will not stay here rather than again staying at Shah mansion and being involved in saas bahu sautan and kitchen politics

I am referring in general ki baad main people will call this step of Anupama as her Mahanta and say dekho kitna dukh dard seh rahe hai similar to that tune saying dukh dard sahe and chup rahe maa….

I am trying to say baad main makers ho Anupama ghar main fir Vanraj aur Kavya ya family ke behaviour ya kuch dekh ke royega under the same roof and people will sympathise rather than realising ki at the end toh yeh Anupama khud hi apne uppar latte hai aise family ke chakkar main aakar..:

Fir uske rona ka baad main point nahi hoga agar yeh ab khud rehne jayege on getting forced from family… 

We all like her fighting back spirit that’s why I want to see her journey and taking her stand that she will not stay here rather than again staying at Shah mansion and being involved in saas bahu sautan and kitchen politics

No iam sure this new anupama will not tolerate kavya aur vee shit anymore she will fight back strongly

ya agree to stay in same roof even iam not liking 

no one is interested in khitchen politics all want anupama journey but its depend on makers na

Originally posted by kooki07

yes in western countries if this type of situation occurs wife her half of every thing even they have to sell the house and divide the amount in half but if husband dies then the wife is the owner of every thing what ever he left even it is unto mother if she wants to give to her children any thing or not ,if she does not make a vill then they deducts it by so many of the taxes even my boys and girls were not giving their addresses to put their name on the will ,mum we have every thing we dont need anything from you but i had to tell them i am not going to give my house until i am alive but yes after my death you have to share it . 

Bapuji doesn’t give property share to his wife leela. Usually person gives house to wife and children both. Here he divided property among his children and anupama. In place of his wife, he choose anupama to give property share.
Glad to see leela is not creating havoc otherwise it’s not easy to digest for any wife 🤣🤣🤣 

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Bapuji doesn’t give property share to his wife leela. Usually person gives house to wife and children both. Here he divided property among his children and anupama. In place of his wife, he choose anupama to give property share.
Glad to see leela is not creating havoc otherwise it’s not easy to digest for any wife 🤣🤣🤣 

Everyone except VanYa were happy with this move of Bapuji 😂😂