NEW PROMO - Vansh's JEALOUSY - Page 23

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by bahi.

Ennaku ippa varaikum yen Arohi's face maatthi Nia've podagalendru vilaguthuillasmiley29. Knowinf that Alisha was the USP of the show. But s1 was crappier than S2 I would say. There was no love as such only obsession from Tara.

Naa vandhu S01 paakala..so enaku therila en change pannanga nu..i thought alisha did not want to play 2 roles because it was hectic for her.

I agree, as far as i have seen S01, it was crappier than S02. The ML was so bad. some of the things did not even make sense

S02 mein atleast ishq toh hai, aur people have even died or tried to die...so they have somewhat justified the title 

Originally posted by Muskie

servant is a respectable word compared to how Rai Singhania's treat him, sometimes I feel more sad for angrey than Riddhima inspite of being faithfull to them these many years he's still considered an outsider. Kabhi gussa nikalne k liye sar par kuch rakh kar gloi chalado, kabhi collar pakdo, kabhi thappad maardo...... Hadh hoti hai

I know

the makers seriously thought we would focus on the fact that Vansh expressed his feelings for riddhima disregarding the injustice done to Angre

So disappointed with vansh. he needs to apologise to Angre.

Originally posted by Priya12000

I know

the makers seriously thought we would focus on the fact that Vansh expressed his feelings for riddhima disregarding the injustice done to Angre

So disappointed with vansh. he needs to apologise to Angre.

of course there will be vansh's redemption and apology for about 45 seconds or lesssmiley20smiley14

Posted: 3 days ago

Just saw the promo again...  I guess vansh will come to wish ridhhima and will see angre holding riddhima hand..  And  just like today episode, he will behave rudely unnecessarily with him...   I dont know yh vangre angle kaha ja rha h... 🙄😑

Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

Just saw the promo again...  I guess vansh will come to wish ridhhima and will see angre holding riddhima hand..  And  just like today episode, he will behave rudely unnecessarily with him...   I dont know yh vangre angle kaha ja rha h... 🙄😑

Koi angle nahi hai eiwanhi 

Shashu ji fullfilled fds demand in his own classic style 

Was this needed?!!

Are they hell bent on destroying Vangre bond?!!

Ye makers aur writers etne destructive mood mein kyun hote hai....they ended up destroying almost everything.

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

Was this needed?!!

Are they hell bent on destroying Vangre bond?!!

Ye makers aur writers etne destructive mood mein kyun hote hai....they ended up destroying almost everything.

I saw the promo too.It seems Vansh's Psychopanthi has reached its final stage.With the confirmation of the series going off air now all we needed now is the breaking up of VANGRE.

Confessing love to his mate/wife/lover is one thing but beating his own brother/Armour( even if he's not related by blood) I mean come on what was Vansh thinking? He looked to be in a Drunkard state.I wouldn't have had any problem if in Aangre's Place it was either Kabir or Vyom.

Aangre had always addressed Ridzi as his own Bhabhi respectfully & not only that he has always saved Vansh in several tight situations.Vansh might be in a drunkard state but its not that he has become such a Ghajini that his jealousy/anger flared up on seeing Aangre holding Ridzi's hand.

For Aangre Ridzi is just like his own sister.Aangre had always wanted & wished the best for Riansh so Vansh needs to cool off.

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2