NEW PROMO - Vansh's JEALOUSY - Page 19

Posted: 2 years ago

Was this needed?!!

Are they hell bent on destroying Vangre bond?!!

Ye makers aur writers etne destructive mood mein kyun hote hai....they ended up destroying almost everything.

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

Was this needed?!!

Are they hell bent on destroying Vangre bond?!!

Ye makers aur writers etne destructive mood mein kyun hote hai....they ended up destroying almost everything.

I saw the promo too.It seems Vansh's Psychopanthi has reached its final stage.With the confirmation of the series going off air now all we needed now is the breaking up of VANGRE.

Confessing love to his mate/wife/lover is one thing but beating his own brother/Armour( even if he's not related by blood) I mean come on what was Vansh thinking? He looked to be in a Drunkard state.I wouldn't have had any problem if in Aangre's Place it was either Kabir or Vyom.

Aangre had always addressed Ridzi as his own Bhabhi respectfully & not only that he has always saved Vansh in several tight situations.Vansh might be in a drunkard state but its not that he has become such a Ghajini that his jealousy/anger flared up on seeing Aangre holding Ridzi's hand.

For Aangre Ridzi is just like his own sister.Aangre had always wanted & wished the best for Riansh so Vansh needs to cool off.

Every one wants Riansh to win, to be together.

I don't think any body has a different wish on the ending.

i feel like everyone ll die..sabke sab

Some relief thank God❤️ I think Riansh will havea happy ending tbh..the makers have seen the uproar fandom can make by Vihaan track only..so happy ending na deke ande tomater to nahi khane honge 😂

Originally posted by Priya12000

Every one wants Riansh to win, to be together.

I don't think any body has a different wish on the ending.

i feel like everyone ll die..sabke sab

I think they dont gonna ruin riansh . Maybe family je liye sad ending but for riansh its happy ending 🤞

If they have already planned to come with a 3rd season then it can be a sad ending. Riddhima leaves Vansh for her self respect since he isn’t trusting her and she always has to prove herself. This is a sad ending but may be she said happy for some because so many fans wanted a separation track where Riddhu leaves for her self-respect. Then next season could start with Vansh’s redemption and all. 

My instinct is telling me that there is going to be a third season and that makers have already decided. 

Edited by sasha14 - 2 years ago