Posted: 2 years ago

Firstly, after seeing today's episode I must give it up for Rhea's manipulation skills.... "No Ishqi, I want you to be comfortable hence I want you to move to a different country." "Ahaan and I want you take this job offer." 

Secondly, She is pregnant seems as of she is 1 or 2 months pregnant... means she cheated on Ahaan during the last 6 months. Even if she gets married to Ahaan in a week and they consummate... does she really think no one will ask how the baby is born in 7/8 months???

I understand that she doesn't have a much say in the relationship (The episode where she want to dip her feet in the pool and a few Snippets here and there after scenes show that he is the dominating one) so she moves on with someone, understandably. But she cheats... gets pregnant and wants Ahaan to marry her..... But does she and her mom, Radhika not think than he will know the child isn't his and that to without a DNA test. Behen tere papa staff ko bhi gift wrap karke dete hai aur tune condom use nahi kiya, Kya Rhea. 

Ulta looks like they will do another wedding function in the resort. But from the photos seemed like it was Ishqaan's haldi. I think either it's all AVM's dreams and he will eventually walk out of the marriage... get to know the truth. Or Dadi finds out that AVM proposed to Ishqi at the airport and eventually agrees for their marriage only to have the bride swapped with Rhea. 

Edited by DailySoapBai - 2 years ago

There are so many things I'm not getting. If Ishqaan wedding is happening, what Rhea & Co doing in BTS pictures all decked up? 

Rhea is pregnant. Okay for whatsoever reasons she cheated on Ahaan, but why tf she didn't cared about protection? Not even bothered to take pills after that. Hell, even teenagers now are conscious about such things. Its 2021, come on! 

I agree with you, Rhea and her mother are rushing for wedding and they think Malhotras will never got to know what Kaand she has done? Seriously? It's a crap totally. 

The show itself is so fast paced, and then we have spoilers/BTS here and there, its all is so confusing. 

No no no no bride swap pleassssse 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Cant tolerate that crap. The pregnancy track is bad enough!

@dailysoap ...Behen tere papa staff no bhi gift wrap karke dete hai aur tune condom use nahi kiya, Kya Rhea. 🤣🤣

I never understand these pregnancy tracks, they are so unnecessary.. matlab kuch bhi!! Yahan log shadi k 4-5 saal pregnant nahi hote aur ye log pehle hi.. and then all that drama.. bechare bachhe ki to koi sochta hi nahi hai.🥺

Originally posted by DailySoapBai

Firstly, after seeing today's episode I must give it up for Rhea's manipulation skills.... "No Ishqi, I want you to be comfortable hence I want you to move to a different country." "Ahaan and I want you take this job offer." 

Secondly, She is pregnant seems as of she is 1 or 2 months pregnant... means she cheated on Ahaan during the last 6 months. Even if she gets married to Ahaan in a week and they consummate... does she really think no one will ask how the baby is born in 7/8 months???

I understand that she doesn't have a much say in the relationship (The episode where she want to dip her feet in the pool and a few Snippets here and there after scenes show that he is the dominating one) so she moves on with someone, understandably. But she cheats... gets pregnant and wants Ahaan to marry her..... But does she and her mom, Radhika not think than he will know the child isn't his and that to without a DNA test. Behen tere papa staff no bhi gift wrap karke dete hai aur tune condom use nahi kiya, Kya Rhea. 

Ulta looks like they will do another wedding function in the resort. But from the photos seemed like it was Ishqaan's haldi. I think either it's all AVM's dreams and he will eventually walk out of the marriage... get to know the truth. Or Dadi finds out that AVM proposed to Ishqi at the airport and eventually agrees for their marriage only to have the bride swapped with Rhea. 

Bold:

Yes, I was sort of disgusted and impressed since this is the first time I'm seeing Rhea being something other than a prop character. The way she twisted the words about the job offer, wow😆

7/8 months can be justified as pre-mature delivery, and I don't think they care about that at this point. Their idea is to just label Rhea as 'married' so no one can later blame her for the child.

DNA test might not be an option if this family brings their obsession with sanskaar and log kya kahenge in that. Because the Malhotras have a certain status and reputation in the society, word about the DNA test might get out and bring disgrace to the family name.

I don't think bride swap will happen. It is more likely that somehow they'll set it up in a way so Ishqi or Ahaan sees Rhea's pregnancy report or hears her talking about it and decides to step out of the wedding. 

Although, imagine if Ahaan actually gets married and lifts the wedding dupatta only to see Rhea's face😳😆

Rhea to Ahaan: That's the beauty of Sankars.. Sab kuch ho ke bhi aapko pata na chala .. and baby aa gaya.. 🤣

Dadi & Rhea are so manipulative. The only difference is Rhea’s is modern manipulation and Dadi old school. Rhea keeps her face so innocent and spits all the venom - hum, as a couple and mein aur Ahaan. There is no place for a third person there. She doesn’t allow ishqi to even think there is a place for her in Ahaan’s life. And Dadi does it straight on the face with her violent expressions and demands the same as Rhea. Both want Ishqi out of Ahaan’s life. But in one way it’s good. The more Ahaan is cornered, the more he will feel suffocated enough to break the rules and think beyond. And it’s good to know that they are still planning on finding Mayank and punishing him. 

Also Rhea told her mom that she started dating Ahaan on her insistence, this was obviously before she got pregnant. Why did the mother want her to marry Ahaan?

Originally posted by ~Raina~

Also Rhea told her mom that she started dating Ahaan on her insistence, this was obviously before she got pregnant. Why did the mother want her to marry Ahaan?

I'm so sorry I might sound wrong but I think what would happen if they get Kartik and Rhea married?

will they ever reveal bacha ke papa kaun hai 🤣