Posted: 12 days ago

Can anyone update me? Is it still trending and with how many tweets? Thx!

I'm sure kuj to asar hoga for upcoming tracks and I think 'damage control' is on it's way, they'll definitely do smth special, like they did holi track as acompensation for Virat being missing for 2 weeks but after went back to disgusting shit, maybe this time bhi kuj aisa ho, but I hope they learn for the better and show some creativity for all future tracks

Edited by KJSairat - 12 days ago

How will they boycott it? When people are unable to stay away from a damn forum, they'll definitely continue watching the show and to be honest, I see there's more buzz around the show when something controversial happens, now I feel they give these scenes to rile up fans and create more buzz for the show and it works every time 

I remember once there was a Sairat filled episode, first page was so soona soona, even offline news is discussed to lengths, so it tells them that you care and they'll keep doing it so you care more and more, that's why everyone is looking for a victim to support, so people feel they are doing it for a cause. 

Originally posted by Nicenkool9

Perhaps the trend should be to remove either Neil or Aishwarys. Looks their real is affecting the reel. I just cannot stand Aish. In real too she looks like her on screen char. 

No not Neil, no Virat without Neil, no Sairat without Virat and no Ghum without Sairat. He's a fab actor and honestly his acting makes even a patheticly written character watchable, I don't think many could pull that off. And I don't think ofsscreen is affecting the makers or smth, they just blindly copy-pasting KD and making it worse by stretching it too too much. They have butchered Virat's character without PP's interference too, so it's definitely not because of offline drama. It's really the makers that are too lazy and dumb. 

Originally posted by Nicenkool9

Perhaps the trend should be to remove either Neil or Aishwarys. Looks their real is affecting the reel. I just cannot stand Aish. In real too she looks like her on screen char. 

It’s got nothing to do with the actors. It’s the writers and creatives and the channel who should be held responsible.

if vankar had given dialogues you think Neil wouldn’t have acted? 

I feel we shouldn’t bring in the offline dynamics all the time. 

Originally posted by Rose-13

I’m afraid if tomorrow sai comes back then is virat going to ask sai to apologise pakhi because today he said he is apologising on behalf of sai and then pakhi questioned him kya tum sai se kahte  mujhse maafi mangne ke liye agr wo yahan pe hoti tab virat ne kaha wo nhi hai isliye mai tumse mafi mang rha hu mtlb agr sai hoti to kya sai ko maafi mangne ke liye bolta 🥺 I really don’t want to see something like this to happen 😡

Wait for next track dear, there not only PP but her parents will join the badagaon and will humilate Sai in a party full of guests and than later she would be forced to apologize to Pp.

Originally posted by NoraSM

How will they boycott it? When people are unable to stay away from a damn forum, they'll definitely continue watching the show and to be honest, I see there's more buzz around the show when something controversial happens, now I feel they give these scenes to rile up fans and create more buzz for the show and it works every time 

I remember once there was a Sairat filled episode, first page was so soona soona, even offline news is discussed to lengths, so it tells them that you care and they'll keep doing it so you care more and more, that's why everyone is looking for a victim to support, so people feel they are doing it for a cause. 

Crisp and clear

Originally posted by Sairat

Wait for next track dear, there not only PP but her parents will join the badagaon and will humilate Sai in a party full of guests and than later she would be forced to apologize to Pp.

Accha virat will force sai to apologise pakhi , 

Vaise mein suna spineless virat will side sai in this party ? 

Originally posted by ShinyShine

Super happy whoever has trended this. 

I couldn't watch the last 2 episodes after I knew Virat does nothing and throws Sai under the bus. I saw today's episode where Kaku was asking Virat that even if he doesn't want to eat food should make Pakhi eat from his hands. 

GROSS 

GROSS

Ninad's talk with Pakhi in hospital was not enough so now this. Also the way Virat talked with Pulkit and saying sorry to Pakhi. In simple words nonsense and senseless.

I want to ask writers is there a story ? Only shit is being shown. I feel bad for Neil he is a great actor but his character Virat is horrible also I feel time too time Real life relations overlaps the actor Neil. 

I want this trend to spread more and more bigger. The show is ridiculous they r hyping extra marrital affair that too at 8PM show. Wahhhhh

Whoever r on twitter plz guys try this trend increases so that writers write some sensible things and don't copy paste the regressive storyline. They should keep their personal relationship away from professional life if can't do thatthen make their favourite's character better instead of defending the shit done by those characters. 

smiley3

Aisa koi trend bhi chal raha hai , kuch asar hua makers pe.

Serial mat band karwao plzsmiley19 mera entertainment pe stop lag jayega.

Aajkal mein serial nhi dekb rahi coz need nhi forum se hi pata chal jata .

Log itne pyaari pyaari cheeze likhte hai virat ke baare mein

Agar serial band to forum band ho jayega smiley19

Aisa mat karo plz.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin