Posted: 2 years ago

Super happy whoever has trended this. 

I couldn't watch the last 2 episodes after I knew Virat does nothing and throws Sai under the bus. I saw today's episode where Kaku was asking Virat that even if he doesn't want to eat food should make Pakhi eat from his hands. 

GROSS 

GROSS

Ninad's talk with Pakhi in hospital was not enough so now this. Also the way Virat talked with Pulkit and saying sorry to Pakhi. In simple words nonsense and senseless.

I want to ask writers is there a story ? Only shit is being shown. I feel bad for Neil he is a great actor but his character Virat is horrible also I feel time too time Real life relations overlaps the actor Neil. 

I want this trend to spread more and more bigger. The show is ridiculous they r hyping extra marrital affair that too at 8PM show. Wahhhhh

Whoever r on twitter plz guys try this trend increases so that writers write some sensible things and don't copy paste the regressive storyline. They should keep their personal relationship away from professional life if can't do thatthen make their favourite's character better instead of defending the shit done by those characters. 

OMG!! It's really trending guys. I don't know the logic behind the hashtags but I can see it is all india trending 28 on my Twitter home page. Will SP see this?

I will not watch this show from tomorrow I really felt pathetic today 

Originally posted by ShinyShine

Super happy whoever has trended this. 

I couldn't watch the last 2 episodes after I knew Virat does nothing and throws Sai under the bus. I saw today's episode where Kaku was asking Virat that even if he doesn't want to eat food should make Pakhi eat from his hands. 

GROSS 

GROSS

Ninad's talk with Pakhi in hospital was not enough so now this. Also the way Virat talked with Pulkit and saying sorry to Pakhi. In simple words nonsense and senseless.

I want to ask writers is there a story ? Only shit is being shown. I feel bad for Neil he is a great actor but his character Virat is horrible also I feel time too time Real life relations overlaps the actor Neil. 

I want this trend to spread more and more bigger. The show is ridiculous they r hyping extra marrital affair that too at 8PM show. Wahhhhh

Whoever r on twitter plz guys try this trend increases so that writers write some sensible things and don't copy paste the regressive storyline. They should keep their personal relationship away from professional life if can't do thatthen make their favourite's character better instead of defending the shit done by those characters. 

you are totally right virat character is degrading day by day. now it is world known knowledge what kind of relationship between ninad and bhavani. still virat the ips clueless of his aai pain, devyaani pain and now sai pain. kaisa police wala hai kuch pata hi nahi. i can say gum hai kisi aur duniya mein ye character. wo keh sakta tha kaku sai is my wife n pakhi is my bhabi. she can't eat in my room. you both get out of my room. he first made sai lair then said sorry to pakhi .... chepo. Bhabhi ka saiyaan hi banana tha n writers wants to show us that weird fantasy  show kyoun banaya ultpatang movie bana lete. kitna ghatiya parivaar hai dono devar behni ke saath. ashwani the naukraani n sonali the chamchi. new chavaan niwas story pakhi chipku wants saiyaan ka bhaiya n if saiyaan came ok with her having two husbands, wanted sai as replacement of ashwani but thanks to ashwani n sai strength aisa kabhi hoga nahi, karishma nai nautaki, mohit and samrat are men of intergrity but virat is like ek taraf bhabhi n ek taraf gharwali. he never gave shut up call to his ghatiya kaku baba n pakhi.

Good to see the trend just hope makers and channel won't take it as a publicity stunt. 

Let’s see how this is taken by the makers . They might be happy as negative publicity is also a publicity 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Let’s see how this is taken by the makers . They might be happy as negative publicity is also a publicity 

Even I was thinking the same. Unless TRP falls, they wont do anything. But I hope something comes out of this trend. They should know what crap they are showing🤢

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Even I was thinking the same. Unless TRP falls, they wont do anything. But I hope something comes out of this trend. They should know what crap they are showing🤢

I have heard star doesn’t care a out online audiences but I want to see what effect this trend would have . The TRP might be high this week due to the 3 days non stop drama that was dished out 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

I have heard star doesn’t care a out online audiences but I want to see what effect this trend would have . The TRP might be high this week due to the 3 days non stop drama that was dished out 

I know star doesnt care about online audience. But so far, atleast the SM handles have been supportive towards SaiRat and SaiRat's fans. They should get the message clear. I think even the disclaimer was added because of the outrage. So that's my only hope. 

TRP audience love Sai, so at some point, even they can feel enough is enough. lets see ki kya hoga