Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: spelano.ws

This is coming from ardent fans. That’s what pissed me off. I don’t care about the bashers, they barely watch it. But fans going ‘ top show is best imlie is trash leave the show gash and sumbul’ just infuriates me. There is a proper way to criticise. This is next level pagalpanti.

I think fans react spontaneously after watching episodes when their emotions are high. Isiliye bashing and praises dono zyada hojate hai. Again this is their reaction to today's episode. Kal agar episode accha hua toh again their opinion will change. So I don't think actors will take fan reactions seriously. But yes Sumbul is still a bachhi.. I hope she she spared of all negativity.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Oh I never knew SC didn’t leave by choice. I didn’t watch the show but her leaving was jarring to me too considering the popularity around her and shivika. I wonder why make her leave then. 

It was all too much of a jhatka the girl wanted to stay she and her family have made countless requests to fans that she wants to be in but the channel didn't  they wanted to try the lame leap as their lame PTsD and redux flopped big time and show runner drowned the show in her  ego. We had the famous joke ke ek din Harneet Singh likhti hai kuch  and baaki days her cats🤣  she would write the worst shit and hype as nobel prize worthy our writing even in mess is so much finer so yeah thank SM for our blessing.. HS is literally the worst thing ever and she cannot handle any show on her own...IB was amazeballs until she had her fellow cowriters once she was made the solo program runner and was the karta  dharta she  made sure to kill it 

The relationship has gone sour with gul and SC.  SC was gul ka prodigy now SC is a totally changed persson you cannot even get her  caz all that did take a toll on her  and she had her insecurities with people.calling her ugly  moti  kaali the abuse was too much and constant for 2 yrs yada yada since the start and she would always be worried and show that  vulnerability and then the kick out overnight.  They legit told her you only have this number of days and you are done . now she is left with nothing original about her personality  all that changed her as a person and actress bhi she has gone backwards instead of improving have become worse but all she is intrested now is vanity so I guess it works

Which is why am so thankful for ST GM never being involved with gul directly and never have been her favs or her never interfering caz then things get very very bad and quickly caz gul changes her favs overnight  aajkal her fav is that namak girl.. may God protect our simple team from that pH and channel.ke politics..

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Waise iss month 2 logo ka sach Jan na bacha h 

My bet is on Dev & Nishant/ Sunder😆

The way DC is curious for knowing BS ka reason chances h😆

spelano.ws thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

I think fans react spontaneously after watching episodes when their emotions are high. Isiliye bashing and praises dono zyada hojate hai. Again this is their reaction to today's episode. Kal agar episode accha hua toh again their opinion will change. So I don't think actors will take fan reactions seriously. But yes Sumbul is still a bachhi.. I hope she she spared of all negativity.

Yeah.. it’s just been a constant for a while on there.. I am just staying away for a while till the environment gets better. I have to go back to my friends on there eventually can’t watch the show without them either 😆 paradox 😆

Originally posted by: JOJO_MOJO

Which  is why am more.proud of ST she is so.mature and doesn't  give a shit and I love it.. hope she always remain like this and never gets to see this kind of crap and can maintain her individuality caz she is such a joy to watch offscreen the fact that she is actually her age  unlike her contemporaries  who are so hellbent on becoming cliches and barely 16 yrs Olds saying time is running out for them they need to become a lead now and are doing things  to look more mature.. 

It is really a shame ke apna Jeevan Jeena bhool gaye hain and they think 16 is life over itna pressure hai.. 

God bless  ST 

Also sorry for the storytimes but I will refrain now 

At jojo 

spelano.ws thumbnail

Same.. I hope she never takes interest in imlie 😆🧿 

spelano.ws thumbnail
Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Waise iss month 2 logo ka sach Jan na bacha h 

My bet is on Dev & Nishant/ Sunder😆

The way DC is curious for knowing BS ka reason chances h😆

Mujhe bhi dev lagta hai and pallavi 😆 mainly because I want pallavi and imlie to have a sort of confidant kinda relationship, someone imlie can confide in 

Same.. I hope she never takes interest in imlie 😆🧿 

I mean it is her money minting machine so intrest toh hai iska but I like that she made atif the show runner here he is so much better to do this on his own..and is doing a very good job even in the lows.. I have my own cribs and gripes  but still I have seen gul ke other showrunners toh I appreciate atif ka work as the head here and setting such a strong base 

Mujhe bhi dev lagta hai and pallavi 😆 mainly because I want pallavi and imlie to have a sort of confidant kinda relationship, someone imlie can confide in 

Yes imlie  actually needs a girlfriend we hoped it would be rupi but alas woh nahi hua toh  ab pallavi  pe hope lagate hain

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

It was all too much of a jhatka the girl wanted to stay she and her family have made countless requests to fans that she wants to be in but the channel didn't  they wanted to try the lame leap as their lame PTsD and redux flopped big time and show runner drowned the show in her  ego. We had the famous joke ke ek din Harneet Singh likhti hai kuch  and baaki days her cats🤣  she would write the worst shit and hype as nobel prize worthy our writing even in mess is so much finer so yeah thank SM for our blessing.. HS is literally the worst thing ever and she cannot handle any show on her own...IB was amazeballs until she had her fellow cowriters once she was made the solo program runner and was the karta  dharta she  made sure to kill it 

The relationship has gone sour with gul and SC.  SC was gul ka prodigy now SC is a totally changed persson you cannot even get her  caz all that did take a toll on her  and she had her insecurities with people.calling her ugly  moti  kaali the abuse was too much and constant for 2 yrs yada yada since the start and she would always be worried and show that  vulnerability and then the kick out overnight.  They legit told her you only have this number of days and you are done . now she is left with nothing original about her personality  all that changed her as a person and actress bhi she has gone backwards instead of improving have become worse but all she is intrested now is vanity so I guess it works

Which is why am so thankful for ST GM never being involved with gul directly and never have been her favs or her never interfering caz then things get very very bad and quickly caz gul changes her favs overnight  aajkal her fav is that namak girl.. may God protect our simple team from that pH and channel.ke politics..

💯💯💯💯💯💯

God protect Imlie & SuMeer from evil eyes of cat mamma and flower mata🧿🧿🧿🧿