Anokhi in Saree: New BTS (Post 1 and 2) - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by deepshiii

https://twitter.com/kolhapurithaska/status/1403210402138259461?s=21

She looks so gorgeous😍 Also, Deba ki story pe she has tikka on her forehead. What’s happening I wonder.

Both KV and Deba are looking amazing. Honestly they carry every outfit so well. Even in the most ridiculous ones, they manage to look good. 

Anokhi must have come just to attend, hence the outfit is as such... Simple, elegant... Though I am not a huge fan of both KV and Deba's outfits ... KV's doesn't look classy and there is something wrong with Deba's blouse ...

Also I don't see any colour theme going on... Everybody is wearing different coloured outfits... Just KV and Deba's seem to be a little coordinated... 

Also am I the only one to notice that the yellow outfit in KV's photo might be for the haldi function...

Edited by Drashtirocks1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by md410

Lekin I do not think ki shaaki ka kuch Hua hai

Alok bhi hai na function mein itne jaldi thoda maanenge Sabrwal 

But where is Shagun?? 

Originally posted by Snow_kf

Saree ke liya new daala

Tanzu 🤗

Aap head Prayer circle team ki.. 🥳

Originally posted by butterturnips

Deeps kahin sach mein toh yeh ShaKhi engagement nahi? 😆

Anokhi has this huge ring on her left hand. So who knows 😂😂

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Abhi my man is in dusra mood..

Kar lega control.. 😂😂

Kaun se dusre mood mein h tumhara man? 🤔

Finally, Deba in a beautiful netted saree  I was dying to see her wear something traditional ❤️ 

Yaar I am flying seeing her in saree wow she looks pretty. At last something good outfit for her .

Originally posted by IFLove

Kaise samjha saree hai! Mujhe toh lehenga lag raha!

And why that itni badi laal bindi🤔 suddenly Punjabi se Bengali ho gaye hai kya yeh😆

Edited - dikha saree Ka pic😆 mujhe itni Achi nai lagi hai saree...but thik hai chala lungi me...mujhe waise hi Kabhi saree nai chahiye thi Deba pe😆

show ka CD kun hai uski choice bahut kharab hai starting me bahut acche dress milte the ab pata nahi kya ho gaya hai. First episode me shaurya ko kitni acchi sherwani di thi nikki ko bhi apni shadi ke function ke liye acche dress milte the abhi dulhe ko kitna cheap quality ka dress diya hai or deba ka blouse dekho🤔

But where is Shagun?? 

Lens laga rahi hai😆

Wo bindi nahi teeka hai..

Generally we put in functions while welcoming..

Acha teeka hai! Itna shape mein gol laga hai k mujhe laga bindi hai😆

I think Deba's upper body structure is fine, she looks healthy to me if I compare her to other girls who are of her age group... Also, Deba has a chubby round face ... Traditional wear suits her better than western  also, the saree is light and looks a bit modern too which makes it even better on her ❤️

How'd you like to dress her? ❤️ I mean if not saree, then what else can she prefer? 

Yes, she does look better in traditional wear, I agree. It’s just the saree that I don’t fancy. Probably one with less frills, which follows the contours of her body would be better for her slim figure.

if not a saree, then maybe a lehenga..... ❤️