Decoding the ultimatum and precap ! My Take - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Agree. This is what might happen. I do not mind if they stretch this a bit and not wrap everything up in two episodes. But so far so good. 

Aditya ke aansoon dissect karne mein mujhe ab koi  interest nahin raha. AdiNi are close to ending with a finality and Iā€™m happy with that. 

Originally posted by MuteButton

Agree. This is what might happen. I do not mind if they stretch this a bit and not wrap everything up in two episodes. But so far so good. 

Aditya ke aansoon dissect karne mein mujhe ab koi  interest nahin raha. AdiNi are close to ending with a finality and Iā€™m happy with that. 

har baat pe toh ro deta hai Adi, uske aansuon ki koi value nahi hai ab šŸ¤£

Originally posted by MuteButton

And am happy with that.. again the emotion matters not the outside 

Overall whenever the ultimatum arrives - I hope Imlie does not immediately agree and chooses alag raah for a bit and asks for more time. 

Didi is also out of the picture now - no worries of her coming back to T house. We may get better scenes with Adi Imlie angst...if Imlie agrees - then then track is T rejection and approval and its too soon for that. We still have the Anu murder attempt on Imlie, Nish Pallavi scenes and all the romance that makes T's suspect EMA. This phase that we are in - is better dragged. I'm in no hurry to get to Adilie marriage. :)

Originally posted by PPak

Overall whenever the ultimatum arrives - I hope Imlie does not immediately agree and chooses alag raah for a bit and asks for more time. 

Didi is also out of the picture now - no worries of her coming back to T house. We may get better scenes with Adi Imlie angst...if Imlie agrees - then then track is T rejection and approval and its too soon for that. We still have the Anu murder attempt on Imlie, Nish Pallavi scenes and all the romance that makes T's suspect EMA. This phase that we are in - is better dragged. I'm in no hurry to get to Adilie marriage. :)

Haha if this happens I think Imlie would be bashed like anything šŸ˜† 

I don't personally mind it (I was sad the tadap has always been cut so short lol), I just wonder how that would work now? I feel like she needs to be with the Ts here to get a better understanding of her own place in this family, so does alag raah mean just not telling the truth, or she leaves the family, or she stays but the two stay away from each other? Because frankly, she is a person who usually doesn't share any of the pain/problems she has, only really seems to be able to with Adi, so without him she also doesn't function well anymore. Whatever gets Imlie progress would be nice, but I'd hope that alag raah can still keep them together somehow. At least to talk to, because the show feels like the Imlie I enjoy when they get those moments to connect.

Originally posted by PPak

well i do not want alag raah isse zyada kya alag honge what i would be happy is she makign him feel special and i do absolutly not care about original ki timelines i am happy in what i am getting in past 2 days mujhe kuch galat nahi lage ga in ehr choosing adi  infact it has to be HIM but i just want a bit of role reversal with her doing the running around..  

Me too want her to go behind him and manofy ... and he should really show her what mahaan akdu means  šŸ˜‚ ... dimag ka busa banake Rakah hain ...I want to see her more restless and yearning ... this time šŸ˜œ

please no 5 mins wala patch-up . Pretty plz šŸ™

Just wondering when he proposed did he slip a ring in her finger šŸ„° as he has been just holding her few fingers ... expectations kuch jada hain par karne mein kya jata hain šŸ˜‚

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago