Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aapke ke muh mai jo bhi sweet appko pasand ho. Adi toh manzil hai, yeh toh pata hai. Just hope they do not stretch it too much with the didi jaap.

actually DO not Mind this bring Stretched if it means we will get good adi imlie in result 

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

actually DO not Mind this bring Stretched if it means we will get good adi imlie in result 

As long as Malini is not the one to bring them together, I am fine. If she becomes the reason that they get together, she will become a huge buttress in their relationship going forward, jis ke liye I am not too keen. If the distance is resolved by Adi & Imlie itself, then I do not mind the time taken for her to manofy him, coz that will be be really cute to watch.

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I felt that Adhi have a small bit of smile in his face …may be everything sort out easily… But imlie’ s reaction is again sad …sure ultimatum is on its way

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Adi crying is nothing new. ITV ki bahu hai yeh. Badi jaldi ro padhta hai.

I somewhat agree with you, NM.

After this scene, woh adi ka ultimatum wala scene a sakta hai. 

Adi divorce ki baat sunke happy hoga aur imlie ke pas ja ke propose kar dalega. Imlie didi ki sad halat ka soch ke phir kuch bakwas bol degi which will hurt adi and he will give that ultimatum to her. I hope yeh birthday wale din na ho warna sari celebration ka satya nas ho jayega. 

Also, i don't get it why people are making adi's teary eyed expressions a big thing. He considers malini as his best friend and he did wrong with her, so he will feel bad for her and sympathize with her, but log toh ise kisi aur  hi tangent mein leke ja rhe hain like adi malini se divorce le rha hai toh use bura lag rha hai, kahin wapis toh nhi chala jayega. idiots. 😆 kuch bhi conclusion nikal rhe hain with just one promo, when we already know promos are misleading. 😛

Maitri_B thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I haven’t watched the promo & got on the imlie train just last week binge watching all 180 episodes in 4 days. What’s the ultimatum everyone is talking about?

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maitri_B

I haven’t watched the promo & got on the imlie train just last week binge watching all 180 episodes in 4 days. What’s the ultimatum everyone is talking about?

This one. 👍🏼

https://youtu.be/eNjfH1tjyBU

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

Adi crying is nothing new. ITV ki bahu hai yeh. Badi jaldi ro padhta hai.

I somewhat agree with you, NM.

After this scene, woh adi ka ultimatum wala scene a sakta hai. 

Adi divorce ki baat sunke happy hoga aur imlie ke pas ja ke propose kar dalega. Imlie didi ki sad halat ka soch ke phir kuch bakwas bol degi which will hurt adi and he will give that ultimatum to her. I hope yeh birthday wale din na ho warna sari celebration ka satya nas ho jayega. 

Also, i don't get it why people are making adi's teary eyed expressions a big thing. He considers malini as his best friend and he did wrong with her, so he will feel bad for her and sympathize with her, but log toh ise kisi aur  hi tangent mein leke ja rhe hain like adi malini se divorce le rha hai toh use bura lag rha hai, kahin wapis toh nhi chala jayega. idiots. 😆 kuch bhi conclusion nikal rhe hain with just one promo, when we already know promos are misleading. 😛

Plz go and ask them this is exactly what ammnit getting as if we don't  say it to people to make them feel welcomed in awkward situation ke koi  baat nahi aap aaye acha  laga the problem  is word khushi basic courtesy is apparently not allowed as if adi isn't  gonna go and propose imlie afterwards ke chalo jaan chuti 

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thoda sa emotional hone mein kya burai h .

After all dono ek dusre ko select kiye the sadi kiye.... now taking divorce ...  

Rishta tutne ka thoda to hoga hi ....

Vese sad nhi h ....

But rishta titne ki thpda sa sad hona to bnta hi h .... kya issue h isme .

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree... the divorce is the last link. If after this too, Imlie follows "me last" motto, he is going to lose it and that is where the ultimatum will come into picture. 

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Plz go and ask them this is exactly what ammnit getting as if we don't  say it to people to make them feel welcomed in awkward situation ke koi  baat nahi aap aaye acha  laga the problem  is word khushi basic courtesy is apparently not allowed as if adi isn't  gonna go and propose imlie afterwards ke chalo jaan chuti 

NM, I just read something on SM that actually sums up exactly what you were saying and also gives perspective on the entire crying episode. Just comparing the precap to the episode when Adi thought he was leaving Imlie forever. Matlab wahaan toh Imlie se jyada Adi phoot phoot ke ro raha tha. He literally could not even function properly just thinking of continuing his life without her for a few moments and had an accident because of it. Uske comparison mein people are saying that he is having "pyar wali feelings" for Malini based in a few tears? Matlab have these people really forgotten the lodge week ke unko lagta Adi itna bada flip marega? Like he said, usse SK ne zinda gaadh diya tha. Isane jab Imlie ki nahi suni aur usse apni dil ki baat karke chup kara diya, there is no way woh itni badi flip marega. These tears are nothing but a mixture of guilt, feeling bad for a friend and finally closing a chapter on a relationship that he initially thought would last.