Decoding the ultimatum and precap ! My Take - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

If ultimatum comes on Birthday😲 Imlie cannot make her BS sad🤣 it will be positive😆

Originally posted by Ariel6

i hope khushi ke hi anso ho 😆abse i want only khushi ke anso for him 😆

i can't even imagine adi crying because he is getting divorced from malini 😆

it is a mix as wiz has been saying a bit of initial dukh but then it turning into khushi ke sab finally is getting over..  he will nto and even if he tears up it  is no big deala s i said every rishta doesn't matter kaisa breaking is painful for the bit where you have to pull the Trigger.. it is hard but only momantarily... aise toh log abusive partners ke marne pe bhi maatam manate hain.. caz ends are hard doesn't matter kya hua 

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

If ultimatum comes on Birthday😲 Imlie cannot make her BS sad🤣 it will be positive😆

i guess there will be a bit of ingore from babusahib.. thoda tadpayenge imelia ko and thoda bhagana chahiye peeche before  giving him the sukh  ðŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

i guess there will be a bit of ingore from babusahib.. thoda tadpayenge imelia ko and thoda bhagana chahiye peeche before  giving him the sukh  ðŸ˜Ž

Peecha bhagaane ke baad agar imliya ko waapis apni ore bhagaaye for a tight hug, then apan khush hui gawa😆.

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Peecha bhagaane ke baad agar imliya ko waapis apni ore bhagaaye for a tight hug, then apan khush hui gawa😆.

milega milega imelia kahan rah paayegi with ingore ðŸ˜† jaake khud se jhappata maar legi on her babusahib abd be like tum takk tumtak  bas tum takk 

I completely agree with you on this. While I feel that Adi ko thoda toh bura lagega that he got her into this mess and that whatever you say, both will have some bad feeling at the end of a marital relationship, no matter how it was, at one time they both thought they were in love with each other and this was it. Infact agar bura nahi lagata, then the same at of people would ask ki itna purana rishte ke tootne ke baad ise koi afsos bhi nahi hua. I also feel like the ultimatum ka abhi aana sense banta hai. We saw how Imlie reacted on seeing this exchange, and her "phir didi ka kya" ka statement makes sense now. She saw how didi was behaving, and like she herself said "use didi ka chehara padhna aata hai", she will definitely use this as a way to chop poor Adi's proposal. While I do not know how soon she will relent to Adi's ultimatum, I think she really will choose Adi, albeit after some drama.

I want to see imli going after adi and manao adi.. it was always the other way round till now .. hopefully will be very romantic 

Originally posted by prietyp

I want to see imli going after adi and manao adi.. it was always the other way round till now .. hopefully will be very romantic 

romance shomance ka pata nahi it better be kind of PD track i will be happy with that 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Apsvenky

I completely agree with you on this. While I feel that Adi ko thoda toh bura lagega that he got her into this mess and that whatever you say, both will have some bad feeling at the end of a marital relationship, no matter how it was, at one time they both thought they were in love with each other and this was it. Infact agar bura nahi lagata, then the same at of people would ask ki itna purana rishte ke tootne ke baad ise koi afsos bhi nahi hua. I also feel like the ultimatum ka abhi aana sense banta hai. We saw how Imlie reacted on seeing this exchange, and her "phir didi ka kya" ka statement makes sense now. She saw how didi was behaving, and like she herself said "use didi ka chehara padhna aata hai", she will definitely use this as a way to chop poor Adi's proposal. While I do not know how soon she will relent to Adi's ultimatum, I think she really will choose Adi, albeit after some drama.

Adi hi hai manzil there is no  other way  

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Adi hi hai manzil there is no  other way  

Aapke ke muh mai jo bhi sweet appko pasand ho. Adi toh manzil hai, yeh toh pata hai. Just hope they do not stretch it too much with the didi jaap.