NEW BTS 11th june-SUNKI drama..🙄 - Page 15

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by SRKian

@b ditto! I like him too.his dynamic with raghav is very interesting atm for me and I do want to see more of this these two.Also I'm too liking sunki for now. Their story is interesting given they both want different things from life and have opposite views on marriage/relationship.At least sunny isn't leading her on by saying they will get married later. So I'm defo giving a point or 2 here to the guysmiley32

@red me too! Hope they find a middle ground. I wanna see how their story gonna progress. Kirti seems to be fine by it. Her main concern is her fam -amma raghav won't approve this relationship if sunny don't marry her hence she wants him to marry her. Hope they don't break up just coz of itsmiley18

Glad to know I have company aboard the SunKi ship smiley36smiley36 I want them to make it too! 

And yeah, one thing we can't blame Sunny of is being unclear about what he wants. He has been consistent since day 1. 

I actually really wanna see more of him and Pallavi too! 

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Zero interest in this sunki drama. Like I get it vamps and extra character is needed for story to go on but keethi is irritating and I doubt anyone even like sunny. At this point I wish gorilla came back and he and keethi hai chori chupke romance smiley36

So we finally have a harish-kirti shippersmiley40smiley41smiley37smiley37 

Rishu what do you have to say about this ship?smiley37

Originally posted by aye-masakalii

Glad to know I have company aboard the SunKi ship smiley36smiley36 I want them to make it too! 

And yeah, one thing we can't blame Sunny of is being unclear about what he wants. He has been consistent since day 1. 

I actually really wanna see more of him and Pallavi too! 

smiley36

Pallu-sunny can have some really good scene. They have that scope. He doesn't trust her coz of her kanji akhesmiley36 toh he can learn to trust ppl and not judge them on the basis of their eyes/appearance.

Originally posted by SRKian

So we finally have a harish-kirti shippersmiley40smiley41smiley37smiley37 

Rishu what do you have to say about this ship?smiley37

anyone but sunny. Why can't we have a proper traditional wedding with a bharat matrimony dulha and rituals there smiley44

Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali