NEW BTS 11th june-SUNKI drama..🙄 - Page 12

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by aye-masakalii

I think with Pallavi, he's more or less compensated by helping, which is why she's on the fence wrt him rather than an outright negative opinion. With Jaya, yes, he definitely needs to apologize for both messing up the tattoo (it's truly a big deal, considering tattoos are lifetime commitments, any client would be angry), and for his defensiveness- as a professional, he should've been more apologetic, and offered solutions rather than getting as aggressive as he did. That said, I don't think he has done anything unforgivable yet. We don't know where they're going to take the character, but so far I actually like him a lot. He has interesting dynamics with both Raghav and Pallavi, and I may be in a minority, but I don't mind him and Kirti either. I think they're seeming a bit off since the actors don't have great chemistry, but sometimes chemistry just develops over the course of working together, so I'm happy to give it a chance. 

I was happy to see that the producer wants to look at LGBT content...then I remembered the rather insensitive and tactless Maa Da Laadla angle they took with Farhad, and I am a bit concerned about how they'd approach it as a serious plotline, if ever, though it won't be in this show, so that's a different conversation. Similarly with the Sunny/Kirti plot, I'd like them to present a fair point of view for them both. I'll be a bit disappointed if the show vilifies Sunny for his perspective, which is a perfectly valid life choice, just like Kirti shouldn't be vilified for hers, which is also completely valid. The issue is they want different things, so they have to either find a middle ground or break up. 

@b ditto! I like him too.his dynamic with raghav is very interesting atm for me and I do want to see more of this these two.Also I'm too liking sunki for now. Their story is interesting given they both want different things from life and have opposite views on marriage/relationship.At least sunny isn't leading her on by saying they will get married later. So I'm defo giving a point or 2 here to the guyπŸ‘

@red me too! Hope they find a middle ground. I wanna see how their story gonna progress. Kirti seems to be fine by it. Her main concern is her fam -amma raghav won't approve this relationship if sunny don't marry her hence she wants him to marry her. Hope they don't break up just coz of it

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Maybe because audiences are seeing Raghav put in so much effort to make things better for everyone, not just Pallavi..so they want Keerthi to cut him some slack.. after he exposed BWA in the MMS scandal, a scene between Keerthi, Raghav and Pallavi would have been nice to give a proper closure to that incident where Pallavi could've in a way apologised about what happened with Keerthi and Keerthi cud've acknowledged Raghav's help in clearing things out for everyone. She was hysterical in jail, and once the matter got settled, it was like nothing happened. 

I agree, wounds are deep and she has lost a lot at very young age so her despise for Raghav is very deep rooted.. but in small moments, they can show her having conflicts like Amma does when she is torn between her love for Raghav and her inabililty to move on from that tragic incident and forgive him.. he is her only brother afterall.. if today he dies (hypothetically speaking) and worse dies saving her, what a sorry situation it will be for her.. 

Yes I agree on this!  And I do want cvs to show such scenes however small that is bas they should show. Kirti is a fav character and it's disheartening to see the route then are taking with her. I don't want her to turn into another mansi

Originally posted by SRKian

@b ditto! I like him too.his dynamic with raghav is very interesting atm for me and I do want to see more of this these two.Also I'm too liking sunki for now. Their story is interesting given they both want different things from life and have opposite views on marriage/relationship.At least sunny isn't leading her on by saying they will get married later. So I'm defo giving a point or 2 here to the guyπŸ‘

@red me too! Hope they find a middle ground. I wanna see how their story gonna progress. Kirti seems to be fine by it. Her main concern is her fam -amma raghav won't approve this relationship if sunny don't marry her hence she wants him to marry her. Hope they don't break up just coz of it

Glad to know I have company aboard the SunKi ship πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I want them to make it too! 

And yeah, one thing we can't blame Sunny of is being unclear about what he wants. He has been consistent since day 1. 

I actually really wanna see more of him and Pallavi too! 

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Zero interest in this sunki drama. Like I get it vamps and extra character is needed for story to go on but keethi is irritating and I doubt anyone even like sunny. At this point I wish gorilla came back and he and keethi hai chori chupke romance πŸ˜†

So we finally have a harish-kirti shipperπŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Rishu what do you have to say about this ship?🀣

Originally posted by aye-masakalii

Glad to know I have company aboard the SunKi ship πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I want them to make it too! 

And yeah, one thing we can't blame Sunny of is being unclear about what he wants. He has been consistent since day 1. 

I actually really wanna see more of him and Pallavi too! 

πŸ˜†

Pallu-sunny can have some really good scene. They have that scope. He doesn't trust her coz of her kanji akheπŸ˜† toh he can learn to trust ppl and not judge them on the basis of their eyes/appearance.

Originally posted by SRKian

So we finally have a harish-kirti shipperπŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Rishu what do you have to say about this ship?🀣

anyone but sunny. Why can't we have a proper traditional wedding with a bharat matrimony dulha and rituals there