Analysis on waada confrontation - part 2 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

No words appreciate ur work Hats off⭐️🤗

❤️

Thanks ❤

I didn't realize I've been reading this and didnt even sleep! I thought I'll start and continue tomorrow but I couldn't stop! 

I'm hurt, why did u do this? I hate Pakhi. If anyone tries to explain her character to me in a positive way, I'm gonna riot! She isnt grey! Such a vile woman! Paku deserve each other!

Now this reminds me of Mohit's food fiasco. I can never forget that Virat. I know situations are different, but back then he knew that Pakhi always keeps taunting Sai.  What changed now? Why cant he ask her to shut her F**king mouth! Your opinion might differ here, but for me, they have ruined my Virat!😭  

Laksh, I want to take communication classes for Sai, Virat and Aai! Also on privacy, to all CN members! 

I feel so sad that we all and especially you put so much effort in all this. This must have taken lots of time, but those makers aren't bothered a bit. I'm surprised how are you (and Siya) always able to make sense out of the crap they present us? Virat is still a dissapointment for me, they really ruined his character these 3 days, but your analysis made lots of sense, thank you!! Right now I've stopped looking at anything that Virat does as 'why did he do that', but just accept it as a mistake from CV's parts and enjoy Sai's show. Looking forward to next part! 

Thank you for the effort you have taken in giving such detailed analysis.❤️ Still have some doubts. Will red again and post my questions.

Originally posted by Optimist_d

I didn't realize I've been reading this and didnt even sleep! I thought I'll start and continue tomorrow but I couldn't stop! 

I'm hurt, why did u do this? I hate Pakhi. If anyone tries to explain her character to me in a positive way, I'm gonna riot! She isnt grey! Such a vile woman! Paku deserve each other!

I know, the more I was writing, the more I realised how evil she is. 

Now this reminds me of Mohit's food fiasco. I can never forget that Virat. I know situations are different, but back then he knew that Pakhi always keeps taunting Sai.  What changed now? Why cant he ask her to shut her F**king mouth! Your opinion might differ here, but for me, they have ruined my Virat!😭  

I know, they have.  I have lost hopes in him. He might be a person good at heart but is also a coward unfortunately. 

Laksh, I want to take communication classes for Sai, Virat and Aai! Also on privacy, to all CN members! 

❤️ i think Virat needs communication classes first. Sai will learn from lessons in life. Her problem is that she was a single child and her Dad loved her a lot, gave her freedom and was pampered in a few ways too. When a person like her enter a normal household too, they might find a few things difficult but will still learn and adjust. But unfortunately Sai entered a house like CN where people are cruel, cunning, evil and inhuman like she once said during the chilli khaand, so her life has become very challenging. As if it was not enough that the family members never wanted fo accept her as a bahu, there is ome person who is hell bent on making her life a hell. So, she is at the moment trying to survive in the place more than living to be honest. She is getting more life lessons in a very short period of time that she has started to live here. Her nature and ideologies are also not helping her especially with such people around. She will put to test here every minute she lives with them. She will learn a lot of things living in this house and will also be able to correct a few things in her. 

Originally posted by KJSairat

I feel so sad that we all and especially you put so much effort in all this. This must have taken lots of time, but those makers aren't bothered a bit. I'm surprised how are you (and Siya) always able to make sense out of the crap they present us? Virat is still a dissapointment for me, they really ruined his character these 3 days, but your analysis made lots of sense, thank you!! Right now I've stopped looking at anything that Virat does as 'why did he do that', but just accept it as a mistake from CV's parts and enjoy Sai's show. Looking forward to next part! 

Hmm, yeah did take some time actually. 

I think when we watch all of these characters they are more or less like people whom we have met or known or live around, so even if is a crap, we do get where it is all coming from. Some things, though they look unreal are very much real. 

Hmm Virat is a disappointment for many who used to like him. I know some of his good qualities and that is what is making me understand him. In real life too, there can be a lot of things that goes wrong, but we should never forget all the good qualities that the person has or the good things that they have done. We might not be able to trust them like we used to but we also cannot get to hate them. Virat is one like that and also he is just a fictional character. 

Planned to post the next part today but looks like it will take some time. It is weekend so won't be at home. Will post it on Monday if I am not able to post it in the next couple of hours or tomorrow. 

Originally posted by nethraa_99

Thank you for the effort you have taken in giving such detailed analysis.❤️ Still have some doubts. Will red again and post my questions.

Sure, please do ask them. Will try to answer 😊.

Sorry, I didn't tag anyone this time since the post could be a put off to many. 

Beautiful analysis with lots of very valid and detailed analysis❤️.

//I am not sure how many Chavans are out there in real life, how many Paakhi's are there but if there are, people like only Sai can survive amidst them who has good values, principles. //

This is actually 100% true. I know we analyse how Sai could be a little less confrontational. While this may be useful in a normal or slightly crazy joint family, it is of no significance in a vile family like Chavans. Any diplomacy will only only be taken as a sign of weakness and an encouragement to control. Only other person who could have survived there was another Bhavani. So while all the analysis and advice on being less confrontational looks good on paper, truth is "laaton ke bhooth baaton se nahi maante".

Some of the problems with Virat's response ...

When Sai was accused of driving Virat out of their bedroom, he didn't clarify.

When Ashwini asked him what the issue was, he could have lived that they had a fight but they sorted it. No matter it was his mother he was responding to,  how could he say these personal things in front of the whole family? And then the comment about learning to live together without trying to understand what exactly happened. Was it that difficult to ask his mother? He knows how Pakhi always tries to instigate the family against Sai.

I believe that up till this point, Sai had no plans to reveal the vaada part. Her instinct might have been to question Pakhi left, right and centre. I feel it was Virat's public blaming of Sai that drove Sai to a "damn all" attitude.

//"Sabko lagta hai ki mein aapke saath galat kar rahi hoon. Lekin sabko asli kahaani nahi pata na, sabko batayiye ki yahaan kya hua tha. Aapka aur mera kal raath ko khagda kyun hua tha"

Virat didn't like Sai's questions, he doesn't approve of speaking those in the living room in front of everyone.//

But didn't he do the something  similar a few moments back? Publicly blame Sai for their personal matter?

Then for 5 minutes, the Chavans were insulting and accusing Sai, and he didn't in all this time, he did not try to diffuse the situation?

At that point in time, Sai had not revealed anything about Virakhi past. So his behaviour of staying mum in the face of Sai's humiliation cannot be attributed to being overwhelmed with his emotions. 

And then, the icing on the cake. He chose to gauge Sai's feelings when Pakhi was humiliating Sai? Given his insecurities, and his tendency to be self-absorbed due to them, I would have even believed it if it happened during the early days of starting to expect something from his marriage. But now, after all that they have been through, the closeness they have developed? Who does that? 

Overall, his reactions during the whole confrontation was as disappointing as it was ridiculous. 

Coming to the vaada....

Virat is very bad when it comes to straight talk. Putting aside contradicting events, Virat believes Sai cares a lot about him but neither does she have any feelings for him nor is she contemplating any relationship beyond the deal. So, the need to clear the vaada doesn't even arise in his mind. He is more worried that any galat famiyaan may close the possibility of anything more than a deal in case he decided to express a wish for a normal marriage. That is how he is wired. My question is if Sai had told him what she had heard, what would have been his response?

A  general question...

Virat expects Sai to ignore all the insults hurled at her just as his mother has been doing. I'm curious as to why SaiRat have never had a fight over it. I would have expected a wife to be livid with her husband for being quiet when she is being insulted. But Sai never fights with him over this? Is it because theirs is a deal marriage and she does not believe she has any right to question him on this as a wife. As a gaurdian, he is not really obliged to stand up for her, but as a wife, he will be expected to do so. For many people, and especially for Virat, there is no motivation to change the status quo unless the aggrieved party calls them out particularly, and demands justice. So far, Sai has been pretty tolerant of his double standards. When SaiRat become a normal couple, will Sai express her anger at his silence? And if she does, will he be forced to change?

Originally posted by laksh

I know, they have.  I have lost hopes in him. He might be a person good at heart but is also a coward unfortunately. 

This brought back the discussion that we had some time back regarding Virat's characterization - whether this is what he is or his character has been made weaker/inconsistent to facilitate the plot. Let me reiterate that Virat is often a confusing blackbox for me. My question is a genuine attempt at trying to understand his characterization.

I have listed below a few of Virat's responses to Chavan-Sai conflict...

Soon after marriage: He was unhappy with Sai being subjected to insults. Gave her full liberty to defend herself.

The ceremony after marriage: Virat stops his mother from being made to fall at Bhavani's feet.

Reception: He spoke against Bhavani insulting Kamal sir and supported Sai

Before Sai's DIG visit: Whole family was against Sai going out, but Virat told her no one would stop her from going - she just and to inform where she was going. There was a quiet authority in his voice.

After Sai's DIG visit: Stopped  accusations against Sai by revealing the truth to the family - making sure Sai was present when he spoke.

Medical College admission: Firm in his decision

Chili grinding: very weak in his protest

Sai shows Chavans the mirror (Amey's wife visit): Supported Sai

Next morning after fight (flirting with Amey): Asked Sai to apologize to Chavans - it was a projection of his feelings

Sai denied food by Bhavani: Called out Bhavani

Pakhi chilli grinding: Quietly supported Sai until things went too far

Mohit food denial by Bhavani: Called out Bhavani and Pakhi

In between all this, he generally kept mum while Sai was called names and spoken insultingly

Mahashivratri: Took a strong stand regarding Sai. But response to Ninad's attempt to slap Sai was pretty thanda.

Ladakh trip: Supported Sai when she wasn't there. But when Sai was being humiliated, couldn't protect Sai or diffuse the situation.

Not even going into PD lunch and Sai's ousting

Returning home from hospital: Took a stand for Sai

Vaada reveal by Sai : Ridiculous and pathetic

What do I make out of all this? Why does his ability to take a stand was and wane? Especially, the contrast between the earlier and later episodes is significant? Isn't this inconsistency in characterization? 

To see him stand mum for 3 episodes while Sai was being humiliated so badly made me so angry - especially considering what SaiRat have been through and how he has started developing feelings for Sai. I don't know if this is what he is supposed to be or the writers have slowly butchered him. Either way, it is not interesting to watch a protagonist being so weak - and I hate the makers for it. 

Hi, 

Will check your comments and get back to you 😊 by today or tomorrow.