Analysis on waada confrontation - part 2 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Please don't hit your head against something while rolling on the floor and laughing😂careful🤣

Originally posted by laksh

Thanks, I started to write and kept writing 🤣🤣.

Haha, I understand. But I cant do that for the show anymore :(

But I didn't enjoy writing some parts especially when I had was writig where Virat's was silent. Felt like giving up actually. But then I only tried to see how he was getting affected by the confrontation, so kept going. 

It's not like I'm too emotionally attached to the show but there was a lot of growth to Virat's character. Now it seems like all blank. I will read this and see if I can connect to him but he need to speak up :(

Irritated why? Due to the episode? Because Kaku asked him to feed Pakhi? 

Yes! Whole episode honestly. They're wasting NeilSha's potential I feel

Is there anything more left to show us now 😡?

Angry smiley from people like u, siya makes me realize paani sach mei sar ke upar jaara hai

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

Please don't hit your head against something while rolling on the floor and laughing😂careful🤣

I landed safe 🤣🤣, thanks. 

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Haha, I understand. But I cant do that for the show anymore :(

Good for you 😆

Irritated why? Due to the episode? Because Kaku asked him to feed Pakhi? 

Yes! Whole episode honestly. They're wasting NeilSha's potential I feel

Not the right project for them 😣. 

Angry smiley from people like u, siya makes me realize paani sach mei sar ke upar jaara haismiley18

Hmm, they have pushed us to this extent that I can't stop from getting upset. Ab smiley hi toh hai, will scold them and move on. We have writing to express our emotions when we watch all this. 

Siya said that? Hmm. No number of wordt case scenarios are enough for us to stay prepared for what they are about to show.

I agree!

No, Siya didnt say that. I just gave an example, coz I haven't see u guys being so fed up or angry, so..

Thanks

I know, he has let us all down a big time. When Sai said I know you wouldn't say the truth, it also reflected that he didn't stand by the truth when she asked Pakhi questions. He need not have answered the question but he could have defended Sai when Pakhi who is a culprit was blaming Sai, was questioning Sai. 

He is such a big coward. Have no words to say Vani 😣. 

Yes.

And Sai and Mohit understand this trait of his very well.

No wonder he's a good IPS officer, those who run from the problems and situations in their own life and home life find it easier to tear apart a criminal. Whatever their weakness is in their personal life becomes their strength in their professional life.

I loved that moment Mohit said 'I hope I never become like you'

Wow!!! I really really loved this part as well. Even though it's lengthy, it's worth reading. Agree with all the points you have mentioned 🤩👍🏻

Originally posted by Ninabarbie

Wow!!! I really really loved this part as well. Even though it's lengthy, it's worth reading. Agree with all the points you have mentioned 🤩👍🏻

Thanks, I know it was tooooooo lengthy 🙈. Really appreciate that you have all read it.

Thanks, I know it was tooooooo lengthy 🙈. Really appreciate that you have all read it.

Tbh I did't mind that it's lengthy. 🤭🤭🤭🤭In fact I really liked it 🤩🤩. Once I started reading it, I got so absorbed into it and didn't keep my phone down until I read the whole thing. I think my university habits are still there 🙊🙊🙊

No words appreciate ur work Hats off⭐️🤗

❤️