Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Analysis on waada confrontation - part 2 - Page 2

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SairatLove007

Bhai kuch bolne key liye kuch nikal nahi raha mere muh se kya bolu.

You sucessfully calmed me down after today's disaster.

Agree to the last phrase,it's beyond irritating now,storyline needs to deviate after this fiasco.

Hmm, they can show anything and upset us anytime. Don't even know why we watch this sometimes. We are all hoping and expecting something good in future but they keep showing some crap or the other instead 🤦‍♀️. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lostin90s

All these expressions are useless if he can't open his mouth when it matters most. When someone image is being tarnished, one won't bother to look at others' face to gauge whose side they are on. In the end, one will only remember spoken words either in support or against. And, this is where Virat fails miserably to the much chagrin of Sai and fans alike.

Exactly, that is why I felt that he could have left with Sunny. There was no need for him to stand there. He looks very self centric, only worried about his own emotions, his brother. Won't someone snap? How can he remain unaaffected and also claim he loves her. You won't believe, I had started to write, had written a few things already and was saved in my draft but I just couldn't write it yesterday. The story was so horrible and writing about Virat's expressions was too annoying. I somehow managed to finish it. That is why I had said I am not sure if I am going to write the next part anymore. It was like reliving this while writing 🙈 and for the first time it made no sense to even write these. What are they trying to show us? Pathetic. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it Laksh.  In some parts, I  even got teary.

Will watch for your next part. 

laksh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sofna

Loved it!

I still feel it's justifying Virat too much (I know yr view is unbiased)

He isn't a child.

He knows what he's doing.

He knows what his beast friend and family are doing.

Some conversations, no matter how difficult and disgusting- need to happen in front of family.

Like Sai said - water had gone above the head.

Sai blasting Pakhi was coming anyway, it was her poolside confession that became the catalyst.

If he cannot shut them up when they insult his wife - truly there's nothing to say about him. 

In one of my early days post I did say he was Ninads son more than Ashwinis - only defending the perpetrator (BK and Pp).

Oh, hope he has not really acquired that trait

Sai as an 18/19 yr old should understand and accommodate- but the (un) 'wise' excuse for elders should get away with this level of torture.

That is what I don't understand. How unfair. I have already said that he is acting like a double standard person. 

Main thing is where were both the buas?

Last time I checked they both lived here too.

They bring them as per their convenience 🤣🤣. If they are seen in KD, they will be shown here too 🤦‍♀️🤣. When thrle writers copy, they copy these too 🤣🤣. 

Thanks.

Nah, last thing I would want to do is justify his actions. Many wanted to understand what he meant or why he was like that. Whatever I felt while watching the episode is what I have shared. Just my understanding. 

It was cruel to be standing silent. Sai was shouting or fighting but his silence was what was cruel and harsh. 

He knows what his family is doing but nothing really registers in his mind. See, he doesn't look at a collective picture at all. Whatever happens at one particular moment takes precedence over anything else. All he wants is a peaceful, happy going life. It is like saying don't drag me into it. Well, will he ever realise that she is getting dragged by Pakhi because of him? Will he ever realise that she is going through mental torture by Pakhi only because his friend wants him? 

Instead of looking at all these, he is like she is not understanding me. Okay, she has misunderstood you, what have you done about it? She only knows half the truth but what about the mental torture she is going through in this family? Who will addreas it if not for him? 

@bold true, I couldn't even write this post. I can't believe he can stay mum for that long. 

laksh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Your analysis is marvelous. Hats off to you👏.  You have covered everything so well.

Thanks 😊

laksh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maahi11

Wow 

very nice very very nice, 

but virat has completely let down this isnt changing 

Thanks

I know, he has let us all down a big time. When Sai said I know you wouldn't say the truth, it also reflected that he didn't stand by the truth when she asked Pakhi questions. He need not have answered the question but he could have defended Sai when Pakhi who is a culprit was blaming Sai, was questioning Sai. 

He is such a big coward. Have no words to say Vani 😣. 

laksh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Optimist_d

Kudos to your patience Lakshmi!!👏❤️

Just so irritated right now. So I'll read this at night. I dont think there'll be anything else to add. It's like all truths at one place post😆🤗

Thanks, I started to write and kept writing 🤣🤣.

But I didn't enjoy writing some parts especially when I had was writig where Virat's was silent. Felt like giving up actually. But then I only tried to see how he was getting affected by the confrontation, so kept going. 

Irritated why? Due to the episode? Because Kaku asked him to feed Pakhi? 

Is there anything more left to show us now 😡?

laksh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scarlett22

Loved it Laksh.  In some parts, I  even got teary.

Will watch for your next part. 

Thanks dear. 

I know, it definitely was very emotional. Too painful. 

Plan to post it sometime today. Somehow didn't feel like tagging anyone in this post 😣 because I was put off by the time I finished it. Will tag you in the next post. 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: laksh

Thanks, I started to write and kept writing 🤣🤣.

But I didn't enjoy writing some parts especially when I had was writig where Virat's was silent. Felt like giving up actually. But then I only tried to see how he was getting affected by the confrontation, so kept going. 

Irritated why? Due to the episode? Because Kaku asked him to feed Pakhi? 

Is there anything more left to show us now 😡?

@bold

Sensible and non-triggering content😊

laksh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

@bold

Sensible and non-triggering content😊

Rofl🤣🤣🤣