My coping mechanism For Immj2 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by abby143

πŸ™ˆ

One of the reasons y i haven't watched it yet... don't know if I can tolerate "miss good friend" with Rra

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Nia was good. She is a good actor 

The kissing and the make out scns were hot. Specially there are two lap scn.

Actually  i love Riansh. I really love them. But i am not that pre occupied. I watched twisted 2 and Raja Beta when Rahul was absent due to his covid.

Twisted is a lovestory of two ravaged soul and You can have the mastermind  as well as the lover. Jo pyar hum Riansh mein actuallly chhate rhe woh purva aur vedant mein tha..aur jo angst hum Riansh mein chahate the woh Aliya aur Aryan mein tha...kuch scns mein Niya savage nikli aur kuch mein Rahul se tumhe nasha hone lagega. Vansh is a refined and upgraded version of Aryan Mathur. If u could watch it  with a inhibition free find. Twisted is a watchable story. I am not Niya fan. But this indeed was Niya 's best.

And it was Birth of Actor Rahul Sudhir. If not something,you should watch it for Rahul. 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

1.Finishing the pending Fanfictions 

2.Watching Swaragini (1 epi)

3.Watching Raja Beta (1epi) 

4.Watching Immj2 (Again)

Rewatching Twisted 2.

Finding a good show. 

What are yours?

don't ever do thatπŸ˜’

Uska bhi yehi haal hoga, every good show has a bad fate😭

Originally posted by Muskie

don't ever do thatπŸ˜’

Uska bhi yehi haal hoga, every good show has a bad fate😭

Yeh industry  trp pe chalti hai. We cannot help it. I usually watch two -three shows as i am a tv serial buff

I was watching Tujh se hai Raabta when Immj2 happened to me. I used to watch it in voot. I never thought that I will b attached so much with this show. Despite my attachment I watched  Raja Beta and Twisted -2. Now currently  i am watching  Mehendi hai rachnewali to cope up for Immj2.This works for me. Par kuch logo ko waqt laagta hai. I do take time. I was crying few hours earlier,but i need to cope with it. Kyunki jab tak Rahul ka ya hellu ka koi naya show na aa jata I have to do it. Varna Riansh ki gam mein mein kuch aur mein concentrate nhi kar pawayungi. 

Nia was good. She is a good actor 

The kissing and the make out scns were hot. Specially there are two lap scn.

Actually  i love Riansh. I really love them. But i am not that pre occupied. I watched twisted 2 and Raja Beta when Rahul was absent due to his covid.

Twisted is a lovestory of two ravaged soul and You can have the mastermind  as well as the lover. Jo pyar hum Riansh mein actuallly chhate rhe woh purva aur vedant mein tha..aur jo angst hum Riansh mein chahate the woh Aliya aur Aryan mein tha...kuch scns mein Niya savage nikli aur kuch mein Rahul se tumhe nasha hone lagega. Vansh is a refined and upgraded version of Aryan Mathur. If u could watch it  with a inhibition free find. Twisted is a watchable story. I am not Niya fan. But this indeed was Niya 's best.

And it was Birth of Actor Rahul Sudhir. If not something,you should watch it for Rahul. 

Will give it a try then...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeh industry  trp pe chalti hai. We cannot help it. I usually watch two -three shows as i am a tv serial buff

I was watching Tujh se hai Raabta when Immj2 happened to me. I used to watch it in voot. I never thought that I will b attached so much with this show. Despite my attachment I watched  Raja Beta and Twisted -2. Now currently  i am watching  Mehendi hai rachnewali to cope up for Immj2.This works for me. Par kuch logo ko waqt laagta hai. I do take time. I was crying few hours earlier,but i need to cope with it. Kyunki jab tak Rahul ka ya hellu ka koi naya show na aa jata I have to do it. Varna Riansh ki gam mein mein kuch aur mein concentrate nhi kar pawayungi. 

I can see Harshad Chopra 's pic in your dp. Can u tell me whether he is doing any show or not?

πŸ™ˆ

One of the reasons y i haven't watched it yet... don't know if I can tolerate "miss good friend" with Rra

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Haan. I watched it 3 years ago. Just when it released. 

Then I had no idea abt Rra's  connection with "good friend " . 

Now when I know abt it, whenever i rewatch twisted  the whole thing becomes different.πŸ˜†

But I try to focus on Rra only

Originally posted by Disha.2021

Now when I know abt it, whenever i rewatch twisted  the whole thing becomes different.πŸ˜†

Tab woh good friend nhi the!

Tab woh good friend nhi the!

Kaash abhi na hoπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Disha.2021

Ya it will be different.

Till a long time I wasn't aware of much offscreen equations and wasn't aware of good friend.

Now I think, it would have been good if I wasn't aware only.πŸ˜†

Kaash abhi na hoπŸ˜‰

Tumharein mooh mein ghee shakkar and chocolates πŸ€—