Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Anokhi clearly knows shaurya's worth in her life ✌ - Page 2

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Doll56

Same here after marriage what will happen..... But still there is a doubt that is it shakhi marriage or shaan aashta couldn't understand

Yeah...we will see...it can be a surprise 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It better be a sweet and amazing surprise than a shock

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was not happy with the choice of words and the way she dealt with whole blackmail thing,.. Given in the past she has been able to resolve the issue more patiently and spoken to him about differences and everything 

.. I did expect her to be calmer and more sorted rather than hurting Shaurya... 

But then result of that way was sindoor wali shaadi... So I guess she tried this way... 

But my only problem is that whenever Shaurya does something wrong like Sindoor marriage or stay quiet in front of family or have dinner with Shagun... It's forgiven without his suffering... But when Anokhi hurts Shaurya.... 

She has to be hurt in return... And has to go through Jealousy to 'understand' how deep her feelings are.. I feel that's unfair and biasness... And hence, one more reason to not look forward to this track.. 

Also... A bit in defense of Shaurya 😆 it was Shagun who told family about Secret wedding... Not Shaurya.. He just confirmed her doubt.. 🤪

She has definitely experienced losing Shaurya twice, and she knows how deep her love is... But trust and communication issues will continually keep coming up because of their different approaches.. 

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-shahsb_26

I was not happy with the choice of words and the way she dealt with whole blackmail thing,.. Given in the past she has been able to resolve the issue more patiently and spoken to him about differences and everything 

.. I did expect her to be calmer and more sorted rather than hurting Shaurya... 

But then result of that way was sindoor wali shaadi... So I guess she tried this way... 

But my only problem is that whenever Shaurya does something wrong like Sindoor marriage or stay quiet in front of family or have dinner with Shagun... It's forgiven without his suffering... But when Anokhi hurts Shaurya.... 

She has to be hurt in return... And has to go through Jealousy to 'understand' how deep her feelings are.. I feel that's unfair and biasness... And hence, one more reason to not look forward to this track.. 

Also... A bit in defense of Shaurya 😆 it was Shagun who told family about Secret wedding... Not Shaurya.. He just confirmed her doubt.. 🤪

She has definitely experienced losing Shaurya twice, and she knows how deep her love is... But trust and communication issues will continually keep coming up because of their different approaches.. 

Ofcourse yes...Shagun ne bataya...and he confirmed it...my issue was....post that..he came to officially propose her and all that kisses and hugs...he could have told Anokhi..how Shagun exposed it and he admitted to the family...how bad was the reaction...

And leaving the house in such a haste...atleast ask anokhi ... or inform her...he plans to leave his house...his way too selfish and abrupt reaction..made tej play nasty mind games with anokhi....

These are the places again....Shaurya behaved without a thought...anokhi equally bad at communicating and acting on her emotions..but ..i can buy her fears...it's not baseless...

Exactly...that's gender bias playing there...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-Athiraachu

Ofcourse yes...Shagun ne bataya...and he confirmed it...my issue was....post that..he came to officially propose her and all that kisses and hugs...he could have told Anokhi..how Shagun exposed it and he admitted to the family...how bad was the reaction...

And leaving the house in such a haste...atleast ask anokhi ... or inform her...he plans to leave his house...his way too selfish and abrupt reaction..made tej play nasty mind games with anokhi....

These are the places again....Shaurya behaved without a thought...anokhi equally bad at communicating and acting on her emotions..but ..i can buy her fears...it's not baseless...

Exactly...that's gender bias playing there...

I have stopped counting on how Shaurya has always been ignorant about passing on key information to Anokhi most of the time... 

Mostly it's because CVs have constantly white washed Shaurya without paying much price for it... I still feel Sorry for character assassination was just the start and not sufficient to be forgotten incident... 

But apparently everyone is ignorant about his flaws and focusing on Anokhi's way of dealing with everything...