Anokhi clearly knows shaurya's worth in her life ✌

Posted: 2 years ago

Anokhi has come close to loosing shaurya twice.. ..when she saw devi announcing shaurya Shagun engagement and marriage...and shaurya was silent....she was almost clear..she won't have her love..

And during kidnapping...she felt all the guilt..pain..of ignoring his calls and fear of loosing shaurya clearly visible...

All during this anokhi had experienced all these emotions...there too deep she knows shaurya loves her...but she clearly also knows love alone is not enough to face the harsh realities of love...

Tej is a master player....i saw the tej - anokhi scenes clearly...anokhi most of the time stood her ground and gave back to tej....but the way tej threatened ...and how anokhi knows what sabharwals can do..it was clear for her...that their life won't be peaceful...

Anokhi and only she have suffered the humiliation and absurd allegations  because of shaurya's impulsive act of  blurting out everything to his family without a second thought...and without even telling anokhi anything....

on the other hand... anokhi hiding from Shaurya...when he was searching for her like mad and helpless is very much wrong and insensitive of anokhi...she is also as bad in communication in this relationship...CV's have always compromised anokhi's core values in the show many times and made her so inconsistent..especially during goa track...i really don't know what they achieved by butchering such a strong FL...? 

This show promised to promote gender equality and we want to see the same ... not bias....

Wonderful post👏

I agree she clearly knows his worth in her life. 

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Wonderful post👏

I agree she clearly knows his worth in her life. 

Thank you dear ❤️

Originally posted by Athiraachu

Anokhi has come close to loosing shaurya twice.. ..when she saw devi announcing shaurya Shagun engagement and marriage...and shaurya was silent....she was almost clear..she won't have her love..

And during kidnapping...she felt all the guilt..pain..of ignoring his calls and fear of loosing shaurya clearly visible...

All during this anokhi had experienced all these emotions...there too deep she knows shaurya loves her...but she clearly also knows love alone is not enough to face the harsh realities of love...

Tej is a master player....i saw the tej - anokhi scenes clearly...anokhi most of the time stood her ground and gave back to tej....but the way tej threatened ...and how anokhi knows what sabharwals can do..it was clear for her...that their life won't be peaceful...

Anokhi and only she have suffered the humiliation and absurd allegations  because of shaurya's impulsive act of  blurting out everything to his family without a second thought...and without even telling anokhi anything....

on the other hand... anokhi hiding from Shaurya...when he was searching for her like mad and helpless is very much wrong and insensitive of anokhi...she is also as bad in communication in this relationship...CV's have always compromised anokhi's core values in the show many times and made her so inconsistent..especially during goa track...i really don't know what they achieved by butchering such a strong FL...? 

This show promised to promote gender equality and we want to see the same ... not bias....

True.Nice post👍🏼

Hii...

Ur post i soo true...

Initialy dy show that Anokhi wants both her career and love...

And after watching today epi is break my heart...

CVs has butchered her charactr...

But ironicaly.l, Anokhi knows how it feel when family does not support someone...

U kne that line of Tej when he says that his love will ruin him...

Dt linr hurts d most...

Everybody s blaming her...

Hope upcoming epi show something gud...

I am in deeo sorrow mood....😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Originally posted by shqlovers

Hii...

Ur post i soo true...

Initialy dy show that Anokhi wants both her career and love...

And after watching today epi is break my heart...

CVs has butchered her charactr...

But ironicaly.l, Anokhi knows how it feel when family does not support someone...

U kne that line of Tej when he says that his love will ruin him...

Dt linr hurts d most...

Everybody s blaming her...

Hope upcoming epi show something gud...

I am in deeo sorrow mood....😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

i understand dear...

She is always blamed...

Anokhi has no one to understand her...

That is the harsh reality of life is whatever happens it's the girl who is blamed not the guy as correctly said by Bably. It's not correct and we didn't like that track but it's reality and that is what writers have shown us. And Anokhi character I think she is still a strong character and I don't think her character is butchered in any way she is thinking logically practically it's easy to say I want both love career but there are other things to and she is a human she made a mistake of not talking to shaurya or her sister, aashta and impulsively took a decision. Tej warned her she doesn't have alot of time. Goa track I think she was more of a 20 years old recently discoverd she is in love got heartbroken  and behaved in that way and there was were some instances where we saw a strong Anokhi. This I what I feel I don't want to offend anyone. I try to just look to positive aspects of show these days as I am way to much addicted to this show.

Originally posted by Doll56

That is the harsh reality of life is whatever happens it's the girl who is blamed not the guy as correctly said by Bably. It's not correct and we didn't like that track but it's reality and that is what writers have shown us. And Anokhi character I think she is still a strong character and I don't think her character is butchered in any way she is thinking logically practically it's easy to say I want both love career but there are other things to and she is a human she made a mistake of not talking to shaurya or her sister, aashta and impulsively took a decision. Tej warned her she doesn't have alot of time. Goa track I think she was more of a 20 years old recently discoverd she is in love got heartbroken  and behaved in that way and there was were some instances where we saw a strong Anokhi. This I what I feel I don't want to offend anyone. I try to just look to positive aspects of show these days as I am way to much addicted to this show.

i don't know...for now it's not in my liking...i am waiting to see shaki's post shaadi life and their hurdles...

Originally posted by Athiraachu

i don't know...for now it's not in my liking...i am waiting to see shaki's post shaadi life and their hurdles...

Same here after marriage what will happen..... But still there is a doubt that is it shakhi marriage or shaan aashta couldn't understand