Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

here is the definition of emotional EMA . There is no way he did any of this . If it was emotional EMA , he would have allowed Pakhi to feed him or would have allowed her to wait for him like a wife . He would not be asking her to move on and remind her of Samrat every single time . 

Feelings are not like switch which will can get turned off and on . He never acted on those feelings after her marriage so there is no EMA 

He got humiliated by his wife infront of all and then people have the audacity to question why he doesn’t defend her . He should have said Sai the great accused me of EMA let me accept it even when it’s not true because she can never be wrong 

In an emotional affair, a person feels closer to the other party and may experience increasing sexual tension or chemistry. If you believe that a person's emotional energy is limited, and if your spouse is sharing intimate thoughts and feelings with someone else, an emotional affair has developed.

😂😂😂😂😂

The man vouched celibacy for whole life for his bhabhi. After his marriage he decided to stick on it. He isn’t acknowledging it now because he knows how morally & ethically wrong it was.  He called her pyaari cheez. He himself said he has pyaar for her in his heart (many days after marriage). Sook after the marraige ran behind her to explain the deal. Told his bhabi cum ex the truth of his marriage & promised he will uphold Vada in the terraces. Feelings ka switch nahi hai? Toh why is Pakhi still blamed then? Uska bhi toh feelings hai? Toh Vada kyu diya? Kya soch rahi thi he will forever keep bhabi in his heart? He actued heartbroken when Pakhi left for hwr home. Shamelessly went and called back even when he knows Samrat isn’t at home. Today again apologised & asked her not to go back? Voh kyu? Bhabhi bhi chahiye aur biwi bhi.  Puking. D

You can give explanations but Virat did all of this. So not gonna argue and waste my energy. Episodes are proof. Keep the definitions to yourselves. Actions speaks louder. He moved on but he was attracted to her and was sticking on to his Vada. He gave mixed signals to married women too. Lekin in sabka saza Sai, an 18 year old is bearing. He did all of this. Defense doesn’t make it right. He was wrong neans he aas wrong. Vada karke karke sabaka zindagi kaharab kar li. Lekin can’t even own up to his mistakes mow

Edited by Niranjan256 - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Niranjan256

😂😂😂😂😂

The man vouched celibacy for whole life for his bhabhi. After his marriage he decided to stick on it. He isn’t acknowledging it now because he knows how morally & ethically wrong it was.  He called her pyaari cheez. He himself said he has pyaar for her in his heart (many days after marriage). Sook after the marraige ran behind her to explain the deal. Told his bhabi cum ex the truth of his marriage & promised he will uphold Vada in the terraces. Feelings ka switch nahi hai? Toh why is Pakhi still blamed then? Uska bhi toh feelings hai? Toh Vada kyu diya? Kya soch rahi thi he will forever keep bhabi in his heart? He actued heartbroken when Pakhi left for hwr home. Shamelessly went and called back even when he knows Samrat isn’t at home. Today again apologised & asked her not to go back? Voh kyu? Bhabhi bhi chahiye aur biwi bhi.  Puking. D

You can give explanations but Virat did all of this. So not gonna argue and waste my energy. Episodes are proof 

The difference between Pakhi and Virat is Pakhi acts on her feelings and wants EMA whereas Virat doesn’t hence Pakhi so wrong not him .

He took the vow for Samrat and he did what he could to make Pakhi agree fit the marriage . You need to consider the Vaada completely  not take a part of it and dissect it . He clearly said he will suppress all his feelings for her and their good moments and will be her friend provided she moves on with Samrat . Since he is asking for a Sacrifice he will also sacrifice something in return  

If he was  a person of loose morals he didn’t have to opt for emotional EMA he could have gone for full blown EMA and no one could have stopped him . 

I am done sharing my persecutive and I have realized it’s not worth discussing when the other person is not open to it .  

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree Virat was a total jackass from the last few episodes.

But he was really angry at bk and Pakhi and didn’t want to say anything because it will create more drama and they will abuse Sai more. 

The anger he was controlling came out when Pulkit called. He vented it out in the wrong place. That’s how I felt watching the scene. 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s fair expectation you have but unfortunately he has never given dialogues. Everything has to be understood from his expressions.

It’s not like he doesn’t say anything ,  The previous night he did ask Pakhi to leave him alone and reminded her of her place but somehow he isn’t shown being stern with Kaku . I wish he gives it back to them . I wish he takes a stand for himself when he is harassed by anyone 

Agree, why isn't Virat given dialogs/monologues? expressions are confusing...jo samajh aata hai..uski summary...sai per gussa and pakhi se sahanibhuti....It's high time...makers ko pata chal jaana chahiye ki ki dialogs zaroori hain...agar woh kuch aur communicate kana chahte hain to...expressions se jo portrayal milta hai...woh Virat ko bilkul bekaar character darshaata hai...jisse koi sahanubhuti nahi hoti...these days I hat him much more than I hate Pakhi or Kaku....Pakhi ne openly abhi ashleel desires bayan kar di hai..Sai ne openly question kiya tha...in the room and in the illat arena../the ball was in his court and he played wrongly....

Naihan thumbnail

Just like how Sai directed her anger on Virat and accused of having EMA because she was hurt as he is close to her similarly only Sai effects Virat . 

On one hand fans want Virat to keep a distance from Pakhi but at the same they want him to behave like a hurt husband when Pakhi does drama. 

Any husband will be hurt, concerned and angry when wife doesn’t return home and doesn’t inform him of the whereabouts. Let’s not forget she has accused him of EMA when he hasn’t done anything wrong so he is bound to get hurt . Is it so hard to understand his feelings? Is Sai the only one who can get hurt ? 

Agreed your point that it's not only sai who is hurt but the amount of time Virat spends with Pakhi to clear out her misunderstanding, the communication duo exchange is nothing compared with Sai. Is Sai just for sharing lighter moments or moments to solve issues of this dysfunctional family? What about their issues? Cherry on the cake, before they can discuss it, our didi interference just fuels the fire which might anguish in a while.

Pakhi didi keeps on feeling cheated betrayed and insulted for no reason. The point is Pakhi didi is still not able to digest 'No' from Virat Sir. On top of that Virat Sir is hell-bent on showering the unnecessary concern to her. 

Well, I have no complaints about Virat's action or Sai's action. Both are hurt for their own reasons and their reactions are completely justified. There is a saying, " In the battle of two, third gains". The one who is trying to gain is Pakhi.

Just in case, no wife will be hurt easily when she sees her husband talking to her elder brother's wife but she will be hurt on seeing her growing relationship under some shadow. Sai can see the growth of relationship, their trust and bond but then whenever there is some progress, Pakhi di spoils it with her constant interference and reminding of Vada rant.

Being wife, I will be hurt to see this despite 'no expectation relationship', as this is the only relation that I am having in this world. In Sai's case Aai, Mohit, Devi Tai, Shivani Bua, all of them are present in her life because of her relationship with Virat and now that her only relationship is constantly on watch by others and can be toyed anytime the way Pakhi didi and Kaku want and humiliate her. Why Sai should not be angry and hurt when there is no one to support me so strongly as Pakhi didi has?

Keeping myself in Sai's shoes, I might not be angry with my husband but on the situation and also hurt to see my husband not able to resolve this situation which is only his forte to solve. 

What Pakhi didi is doing is all the while disgusting. Earlier I used to feel bad for her, I had tears when she cried during her Sangeet, her desperate fight for her love and when her husband left her and gone MIA but now, I feel like slapping hard or puke whenever she speaks anything.

And again, I will repeat, both Virat Sir's and Sai's anger, actions and reactions are justifying but pinning on Sai and her immaturity is completely wrong. Here the only thing that is wrong is the constant interference of Pakhi Didi who can easily make the mountain out of a molehill.

I hope I haven't hurt anyone with my words. If it did, then I apologize in advance. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: India_TV

Agree, why isn't Virat given dialogs/monologues? expressions are confusing...jo samajh aata hai..uski summary...sai per gussa and pakhi se sahanibhuti....It's high time...makers ko pata chal jaana chahiye ki ki dialogs zaroori hain...agar woh kuch aur communicate kana chahte hain to...expressions se jo portrayal milta hai...woh Virat ko bilkul bekaar character darshaata hai...jisse koi sahanubhuti nahi hoti...these days I hat him much more than I hate Pakhi or Kaku....Pakhi ne openly abhi ashleel desires bayan kar di hai..Sai ne openly question kiya tha...in the room and in the illat arena../the ball was in his court and he played wrongly....

Being a ML he is never given dialogues and I feel it’s Neil improvisation that we are getting reactions else if it was a wooden actor then god save us . I am irritated seeing him not opening his mouth when people treat him like mandir ki ghanti . 

I just rewatched the episode and realized Virat did get irritated with Kaku and he showed his frustration . Kaku was taken aback seeing him .I wish people on Twitter demand dialogues for ML . 

India_TV thumbnail
Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

I agree Virat was a total jackass from the last few episodes.

But he was really angry at bk and Pakhi and didn’t want to say anything because it will create more drama and they will abuse Sai more. 

The anger he was controlling came out when Pulkit called. He vented it out in the wrong place. That’s how I felt watching the scene. 

Virat has make huge mistakes and is not learning from them...

@ bold: why does he not stop that? he can shout at Sai when she answers Pakhi..why does he snot stop pakhi or Kaku? Isn't this his responsibility? 

@red: This is again on a repeat mode...

He repeats the same mistakes...he could have been shown a dumbo, ..darshak fir bhi uski yeh harkaen accept kar lete...😂

Naihan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Momrin

Well he can be hurt and be angry with sai its ok but why can't he shut up kaku and pakhi and tell them get out from his room? Why can't he tell them that It's shameless that they want him to feed his ex by his hand in his private room? Why behave as if he is helpless victim who don't have enough brain or smartness to answer back? Why can't he tell everyone that pakhi always stalk him and Inter fare his and his wife matters thats why his wife misunderstood him? Isn’t he enough mature and enough sufficient person to do all this? All he Does is keep mum in front of them and behave as like helpless victim which pissed off audience not his anger or getting hurt by sai..

He knows that there is no use to shut the thickheads.

Edited by Naihan - 2 years ago
Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’s fair expectation you have but unfortunately he has never given dialogues. Everything has to be understood from his expressions.

It’s not like he doesn’t say anything ,  The previous night he did ask Pakhi to leave him alone and reminded her of her place but somehow he isn’t shown being stern with Kaku . I wish he gives it back to them . I wish he takes a stand for himself when he is harassed by anyone 

+1 

Exactly.... I also feel that exact problems lies there only... Since they are copying KD...and there I read that ML actor's performance is quite different from Neil's.... So something on lighter scene , they write better original dialogues which was played by Neil brilliantly and differently.... But during these heavy scenes, they want to exactly copy paste KD and hence the confusion....

Neil is a very good actor ...even if he has to play a role with expression only ...he'll play it brilliantly if the role is consistent.... Now here in that scene of confrontation I feel even neil was not able to relate to character virat... that's why he had very confusing expression...like his expression was like why this character 'virat' is doing this.... But in today's room sequence , his expression is apt ....

India_TV thumbnail

Being a ML he is never given dialogues and I feel it’s Neil improvisation that we are getting reactions else if it was a wooden actor then god save us . I am irritated seeing him not opening his mouth when people treat him like mandir ki ghanti . 

I just rewatched the episode and realized Virat did get irritated with Kaku and he showed his frustration . Kaku was taken aback seeing him .I wish people on Twitter demand dialogues for ML . 

He has dialogs when he has to shut Sai up...shout at her or his mom....or throw Sai out of the house....It's the character of Virat that they are trying to portray...It's horrible....when he has to side with Sai/ shut Pakhi or Kaku gang up....he is in a mute mode....He loses all up when Sai asks about his vaada and ummed mat rakhna dialogs...if he does not want it to be discussed in zillat arena, why did he not answer Sai in the room..It has been brougt up by Sai many times before taking it to the zillat arena...

I think dialogs will make it easier for darshak to understand Virat...But my main point is the character of Virat needs to be modified to be able to portray him as a hero and not a villain...