Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Virat’s selective outrage

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Virat can’t shut the cunning ex and evil kaku. But the min Pulkit called he blasted him. Hypocrisy much? His anger and outrage is reserved only for Sai. He will manhandle her, abuse her and throw her out but will apologise to pyaari bhabi and will let go off the criminals. I haven’t seen a more hypocritical  fictional ckt in my life 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just like how Sai directed her anger on Virat and accused of having EMA because she was hurt as he is close to her similarly only Sai effects Virat . 

On one hand fans want Virat to keep a distance from Pakhi but at the same they want him to behave like a hurt husband when Pakhi  does drama . 

Any husband will be hurt , concerned and angry when wife doesn’t return home and doesn’t inform him of the whereabouts. Let’s not forget she has accused him of EMA when he hasn’t done anything wrong so he is bound to get hurt . Is it so hard to understand his feelings? Is Sai the only one who can get hurt ? 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He behave infront of kaku and pakhi as if he is abla nari..as if he has no mouth or brain to answer their shamelessness.. He is a police officer but behave as if he is powerless and helpless.. What nonsense is this..can't he tell them that they are harassing him..they are crossing their limit..why would he fed his ex with his hand..wouldn’t that triggered their feelings and if samrat was their would he like that his wife's ex feeding her with his hand to make her anger calm? Can't he ask kaku all this question? Can't he told kaku that which devor treat his bhabi same as his wife and eat together in room like he does with his wife? Why he bahave helpless and as if he is victim when he has enough opportunity to answer back kaku and pakhi..pehle phir bhi thhik tha ab to sab kuch sab jante hai..then why he is not speaking up now?

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Just like how Sai directed her anger on Virat and accused of having EMA because she was hurt as he is close to her similarly only Sai effects Virat . 

On one hand fans want Virat to keep a distance from Pakhi but at the same they want him to behave like a hurt husband when Pakhi  does drama . 

Any husband will be hurt , concerned and angry when wife doesn’t return home and doesn’t inform him of the whereabouts. Let’s not forget she has accused him of EMA when he hasn’t done anything wrong so he is bound to get hurt . Is it so hard to understand his feelings? Is Sai the only one who can get hurt ? 

Virat said Pakhi is a pyaar cheez, he wanted to stick by his promise he gave to pakhi. He made the deal. If that’s not emotional ema idk what it is. He was very clear about it post marriage. He said he will forever have his bhabhi is his heart. Sai questioned his own statement. She didn’t make it up lol. She was abused and harrased by pyaari cheez. She exposed them. He should have thought before giving Vada 

He apologised to Pakhi in the episode despite knowing her intentions. That’s an indication of ema. He is enabling her behaviour. 

If Virat is hurt that’s because if his actions. Iss gadhe na banya deal pr Vada. Nobody forced it on him. He failed in keeping the promise to Pakhi. He failed in keeping the deal to Sai. His mistake. He will suffer. But he’s making other suffer. 

He wants other to understand his feelings? Why didn’t the deaf & dumbo didn’t speak his feelings. Sai asked about Vada. He said behuda sawal. And this spineless toxic hypocrite let his mouth ex & family humiliate hos wife because he couldn’t acknowledge hsi mistakes. He deserves tge hurt & pain

Momrin thumbnail

Well he can be hurt and be angry with sai its ok but why can't he shut up kaku and pakhi and tell them get out from his room? Why can't he tell them that It's shameless that they want him to feed his ex by his hand in his private room? Why behave as if he is helpless victim who don't have enough brain or smartness to answer back? Why can't he tell everyone that pakhi always stalk him and Inter fare his and his wife matters thats why his wife misunderstood him? Isn’t he enough mature and enough sufficient person to do all this? All he Does is keep mum in front of them and behave as like helpless victim which pissed off audience not his anger or getting hurt by sai..

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niranjan256

Virat can’t shut the cunning ex and evil kaku. But the min Pulkit called he blasted him. Hypocrisy much? His anger and outrage is reserved only for Sai. He will manhandle her, abuse her and throw her out but will apologise to pyaari bhabi and will let go off the criminals. I haven’t seen a more hypocritical  fictional ckt in my life 

I see it differently.... whenever you have expectation from someone... And you have care for that person when she/ he is missing... Then these reactions are normal.. when I was in hostel , I was stuck somewhere similar situation happened with me, my Parents blasted on me for not informing them ...but I know it was because of love and care they have for me

Now comes to bk and pp...he didn't blast on them because he was already in tension for sai and whatever was happened... And he already know whatever he will say to them ,they'll create another drama...and not going to understand him... His expression was like to them k 'jaldi apni baat khtm kro aur jaao'

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niranjan256

Virat said Pakhi is a pyaar cheez, he wanted to stick by his promise he gave to pakhi. He made the deal. If that’s not emotional ema idk what it is. He was very clear about it post marriage. He said he will forever have his bhabhi is his heart. Sai questioned his own statement. She didn’t make it up lol. She was abused and harrased by pyaari cheez. She exposed them. He should have thought before giving Vada 

He apologised to Pakhi in the episode despite knowing her intentions. That’s an indication of ema. He is enabling her behaviour. 

If Virat is hurt that’s because if his actions. Iss gadhe na banya deal pr Vada. Nobody forced it on him. He failed in keeping the promise to Pakhi. He failed in keeping the deal to Sai. His mistake. He will suffer. But he’s making other suffer. 

He wants other to understand his feelings? Why didn’t the deaf & dumbo didn’t speak his feelings. Sai asked about Vada. He said behuda sawal. And this spineless toxic hypocrite let his mouth ex & family humiliate hos wife because he couldn’t acknowledge hsi mistakes. He deserves tge hurt & pain

here is the definition of emotional EMA . There is no way he did any of this . If it was emotional EMA , he would have allowed Pakhi to feed him or would have allowed her to wait for him like a wife . He would not be asking her to move on and remind her of Samrat every single time . 

Feelings are not like switch which will can get turned off and on . He never acted on those feelings after her marriage so there is no EMA 

He got humiliated by his wife infront of all and then people have the audacity to question why he doesn’t defend her . He should have said Sai the great accused me of EMA let me accept it even when it’s not true because she can never be wrong 

In an emotional affair, a person feels closer to the other party and may experience increasing sexual tension or chemistry. If you believe that a person's emotional energy is limited, and if your spouse is sharing intimate thoughts and feelings with someone else, an emotional affair has developed.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

Well he can be hurt and be angry with sai its ok but why can't he shut up kaku and pakhi and tell them get out from his room? Why can't he tell them that It's shameless that they want him to feed his ex by his hand in his private room? Why behave as if he is helpless victim who don't have enough brain or smartness to answer back? Why can't he tell everyone that pakhi always stalk him and Inter fare his and his wife matters thats why his wife misunderstood him? Isn’t he enough mature and enough sufficient person to do all this? All he Does is keep mum in front of them and behave as like helpless victim which pissed off audience not his anger or getting hurt by sai..

It’s fair expectation you have but unfortunately he has never given dialogues. Everything has to be understood from his expressions.

It’s not like he doesn’t say anything ,  The previous night he did ask Pakhi to leave him alone and reminded her of her place but somehow he isn’t shown being stern with Kaku . I wish he gives it back to them . I wish he takes a stand for himself when he is harassed by anyone 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Copying my response from EDT  here. I am not supporting either Virat or Sai. Just trying to understand each of their perspective

Today Virat was controlling his anger so much that all the anger burst on pulkit when he called. I am not supporting Virat but felt bad for him that kaha phase Gaya. If he would have yelled at the 2 minions they would have created another drama and more emotional blackmail which he was in no way ready to deal with. All he wanted was Sai to return back so he could talk with her (don't know how fruitful it would have been though 😂). You could tell every word Kaku was speaking his anger kept increasing. He even tried finger on his lips so he would not speak 😂

He seemed relieved when his phone rang and realizing Sai was not coming back he started venting his anger because he no longer had a reason to hold back his anger . His reason was wanting to stay calm was to keep his 🧠 calm which is no longer needed. 

Just wanted to give a big bear 🤗 to Sai.

Momrin thumbnail

It’s fair expectation you have but unfortunately he has never given dialogues. Everything has to be understood from his expressions.

It’s not like he doesn’t say anything ,  The previous night he did ask Pakhi to leave him alone and reminded her of her place but somehow he isn’t shown being stern with Kaku . I wish he gives it back to them . I wish he takes a stand for himself when he is harassed by anyone 

Exactly he should speak up it’s not like he is not capable to do that..when he shut up pakhi that night everyone praised him..so why makers not giving him proper dialogue.. He is lead but he has nothing to say rather then giving expression isn’t acceptable.. I know they want to keep dragging and all to make more episodes but that doesn’t mean they need to butcher male lead this much that he isn’t even able to speak up for Himself now..