why is Virat stopping Pakhi from going home - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Antaramantara

I have started watching this show in mid .....so currently I have started watching the missed episode ...

Whenever sai-pakhi fought for virat , I never seen till now as that kind of expression of happiness or satisfaction on his face( you know they are fighting for me)... Even when he was alone , I never saw him celebrating the attention given by both of them

So may be I have missed many episodes , there is a possibility that I missed that episode

Can you please tell me the episode where I can see this expression or happiness???... 

There is not a such episode where you can see that.

On what some others have said: I don’t think he’s playing both girls but by acting the way he is, it’s appearing that way.

If he was strict with Pakhi in front of his kaku, it would resolve a lot of the problems. All he said today was “kaku. Kaku” and gave her astonished looks. Like my dude, SAY something about how weird it is. He exacerbates the issue by staying silent in order to avoid tamasha - but that just creates a bigger tamasha later.

He stopped her from leaving because that’s the “right” thing to do and I think there’s a part of him that even feels sorry for Pakhi and guilt towards her. And he knows he’s gonna have to deal with his family. The issue is he inserted himself into the conversation. Like why does he need to say anything ? Pakhi was asking Kaku, let Kaku deal with it. The fact that he stops Pakhi from leaving is going to send the wrong signal to Pakhi. 

His behavior is what has led to this moment in all 3 of their lives. I don’t doubt he doesn’t love Pakhi anymore. That’s evident. The issue is no one ELSE knows or sees that. Including his wife, the woman he’s in love with. I bet if the tables were turned and Sai’s ex was her brother in law, he’d feel differently. 

No one wants drama on a small issuesmiley44. It's really frustrating now her maayke chale jaungi and if Virat hadn't stopped, Kaku would have blowed up with this too. smiley44 

Right???? I was so shocked when Kaku kept asking Virat to feed Pakhi in his room with his hand and compared the action to that with Sai, I was shocked to see that Virat was not able to take a proper stand for himself and his relationship with Sai. It felt like that if Kaku had ordered Virat to even further share his room with Pakhi or even sleep with her, he would have just obliged.... like seriously... WTH Virat?????? 😡 😡 😡 

Originally posted by AninditaB

No one wants drama on a small issuesmiley44. It's really frustrating now her maayke chale jaungi and if Virat hadn't stopped, Kaku would have blowed up with this too. smiley44 

That is not a small issue. It's badly effecting Sai and Virat life. Yes Kaku would have blowed up but problem is also gonna solve with pakhi leaving the house. After 2 days everything will gonna normal.

And maybe pakhi will also able to move on.

Originally posted by Snowdrrop

That is not a small issue. It's badly effecting Sai and Virat life. Yes Kaku would have blowed up but problem is also gonna solve with pakhi leaving the house. After 2 days everything will gonna normal.

Exactly. I wanted to ask how is this a small issue?

Originally posted by Snowdrrop

Because Pakhi will play victim in every two days . Do you think that if Virat hadn't stopped her, she would have gone? 

Well she could have told about beizatti to her parents.

Unlike Chavans, her parents know the complete truth of sequence of events incl his love confession and vaada.

Unfortunately if three of them make it to Chavan and tell it all, wonder how much messier would it be.

They would have turned the tables and put entire blame on Virat as well, saying Pakhi sacrificed her love for Chavan Khandan ki izzat smiley29

But I don't know if dum-dum can think that far, he probably just said it out of habit after her threatening to leave CN 94388 th time. Everytime she said I will leave, he will apologize on Sai's behalf and ask her not to go smiley37, So even if she tells it when he is sleeping, he will respond the same way.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin