why is Virat stopping Pakhi from going home - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

No one wants drama on a small issue. It's really frustrating now her maayke chale jaungi and if Virat hadn't stopped, Kaku would have blowed up with this too.  

Right???? I was so shocked when Kaku kept asking Virat to feed Pakhi in his room with his hand and compared the action to that with Sai, I was shocked to see that Virat was not able to take a proper stand for himself and his relationship with Sai. It felt like that if Kaku had ordered Virat to even further share his room with Pakhi or even sleep with her, he would have just obliged.... like seriously... WTH Virat?????? ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

Originally posted by AninditaB

No one wants drama on a small issue. It's really frustrating now her maayke chale jaungi and if Virat hadn't stopped, Kaku would have blowed up with this too.  

That is not a small issue. It's badly effecting Sai and Virat life. Yes Kaku would have blowed up but problem is also gonna solve with pakhi leaving the house. After 2 days everything will gonna normal.

And maybe pakhi will also able to move on.

Originally posted by Snowdrrop

That is not a small issue. It's badly effecting Sai and Virat life. Yes Kaku would have blowed up but problem is also gonna solve with pakhi leaving the house. After 2 days everything will gonna normal.

Exactly. I wanted to ask how is this a small issue?

Because Pakhi will play victim in every two days . Do you think that if Virat hadn't stopped her, she would have gone? 

Well she could have told about beizatti to her parents.

Unlike Chavans, her parents know the complete truth of sequence of events incl his love confession and vaada.

Unfortunately if three of them make it to Chavan and tell it all, wonder how much messier would it be.

They would have turned the tables and put entire blame on Virat as well, saying Pakhi sacrificed her love for Chavan Khandan ki izzat 

But I don't know if dum-dum can think that far, he probably just said it out of habit after her threatening to leave CN 94388 th time. Everytime she said I will leave, he will apologize on Sai's behalf and ask her not to go ðŸ¤£, So even if she tells it when he is sleeping, he will respond the same way.

He stopped her so that Kaku and her gang don't get another point to blame Sai and they don't get a reason to create another drama. He very well knows her evil intentions, so to avoid it he stopped her.

In CN they everyday have a new drama so one more doesn't change anything. Maybe he is doing it for formality but the massage goes to pakhi is so wrong and he know that. Earlier he do that we understand but now when he know her intentions. Pakhi is not his responsibility. BK can stop her if she doesn't stay just let her go. I don't think they care for ghar ki ijjat so much if they care they does not throw Sai out in middle of the night.

True drama is common in CN but after such a big show down a person will need time and space but unfortunately it doesn’t happen in CN  . It’s natural to nod our head to get out of a situation when your mentally exhausted and can’t handle one more drama . 

Pakhi doesn’t understand Virat’s simple words . He has time and again asked her to move on and clearly asked her to stay in her limits . She refuses to believe that and she is in her delusional world . Even if Virat hadn’t stopped her she wouldn’t come out of her delusional world 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Originally posted by rekat6k

Doent he see she is evil? Every time she says she will go to her parents house he stops her. After all that drama, i would think letting her go would be good .. but no, he stooped her again. 

why is he giving her mixed signals.

virat don't want pakhi to because virat character is degrading day by day. now it is world known knowledge what kind of relationship between ninad and bhavani. still virat the ips clueless of his aai pain, devyaani pain and now sai pain. kaisa police wala hai kuch pata hi nahi. i can say gum hai kisi aur duniya mein ye character. wo keh sakta tha kaku sai is my wife n pakhi is my bhabi. she can't eat in my room. you both get out of my room. he first made sai lair then said sorry to pakhi .... chepo. Bhabhi ka saiyaan hi banana tha n writers wants to show us that weird fantasy  show kyoun banaya ultpatang movie bana lete. kitna ghatiya parivaar hai dono devar behni ke saath. ashwani the naukraani n sonali the chamchi. new chavaan niwas story pakhi chipku wants saiyaan ka bhaiya n if saiyaan came ok with her having two husbands, wanted sai as replacement of ashwani but thanks to ashwani n sai strength aisa kabhi hoga nahi, karishma nai nautaki, mohit and samrat are men of intergrity but virat is like ek taraf bhabhi n ek taraf gharwali. he never gave shut up call to his ghatiya kaku baba n pakhi.

Edited by ketty84 - 2 years ago

im not understanding this at all, he loves sai but at the same time he doesnt want to loose his friend , who btw is in love with him but he's not understanding what DIDI is trying to .. shes not loosing any chance to get close to him .

he should just let her leave shes playing a game here ..