Imlie to the rescue - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Par joh bhi ho, AC koh joh dhoya h Imlie nei. Uparse police wala threatening her to charge her with filing for a baseless allegations, lmao. smiley36Puri bolti baandh. 🤣

Originally posted by AreYaar

+10000.....word to everything you said here. 

I do think people are going overboard these days again in being fixated in comparisons to the original.....fixating on every small shift or parallel is a pretty hopeless way to watch this version😆. 

The makers do seem to be incorporating some shifts here and there in their own way....didn't 90% of people predict it can't be Imlie rescuing Ts today cuz none of this happened in the original? 😆.....but hua na yahaan? Roz chop hoti hai but the conviction stays lol.. anyway 

Yes, there are many other issues in the story right now in terms of disjointedness but projecting things onto Adi's emotions just cuz XYZ happened in the original....lol not sure what the point of that is🤔.....they are doing their own mix and match khichdi here....toh watch it for how it's presented here na. 

they are making changes the whole point of today's episode was to see  and show imlie her place that she is the important part of the core of the family that she is that deewar who can't fall and be weak who will have to take things in her hands .. isn't this what adi has been telling her all along enough of waiting on the bench TAKE CONTROL.. today situations pushed her too which was why she was all alone so she has to have no choice but take that charge come up with a solution to rescue her family and she did it.. THIS is makers trying to fix the stuff they left kahin pe peeche they are going for imlie realizing her space on her own instead of someone telling her that .. her own vishwaas building of that 

Don't want to talk much about Didi.....lol but badi meherbaani unki to utaaro the bojh of MS/sindoor at last😆

And SK ke case mein support bhi bas stand in ke liye karne pahunch gayi and credit khaa lengi iska baad mein😆.....oh well, not gonna complain cuz this kept her away from the T family rescue.

LOL@ her jhaadoing random essay on PD😕😆....ek hi trip ke baad she knew full history/geography of PD? Oh PUHLEAAAZ😆.....and even more ROFL@ SP waale putting a disclaimer in that scene that this is a fictitious village and the channel isn't claiming any accuracy in the background facts🤣.....probably cuz of the whole rebellion against the government angle😆

KC is already falling for Didi also just cuz she jhaadoed one essay on PD🤣.....

Anyways, I hope Imlie keeps on building her rapport with her ACTUAL family😛

Sach mein!!! This was such a between devil and deep sea moment for me. I wanted her to stay away from SK's case😆. But I REALLY wanted her to stay away from T-fam case. So i was like please go solve SK's case😆

Didi toh puri chalti phirti wikipedia hai 😆. I was also lol at how the best lawyer KC was lifting her dialogues to sunao the judge. 

SK's future looks bleak to me 😆 

PS: She utaroed MS/Sindoor??? I did not notice😆. Kya faida chipakna toh Aditya se hi hai🤢

don't be so confused that why the household help handed over her the cctv footage ainvey hi!? imliya ne sabko apna dost bana ke rakkha hai, didn't you see how she used to behave with them ever since she went to C house pehle hasi mazak then ek sath baith ke khana, unse recipe mangna etc etc aj un sab ka acche se return mila 😆

yeh apu ne jail jate hi kaise palti mari 🤣 accha hai inka bhi malini jaap khatam hua 😆 kal maine apu ka rona dhona for malini 2.2x speed mein dekha phir bhi mujhe slow laga tha 🤣

precap hmm why adi is making rotlu face seeing malini? 🤔 but i am reserving my comment till the epi airs.

also who on earth wants to see malini ka dukhiyari shakal n rona dhona n BM all the time!? 🥱 please cut the crap shortly n quickly😳

Originally posted by MuteButton

Man I’m so glad my prediction failed big time.  And more than that I’m finally happy about the abuse getting the visibility that was long overdue. And happening in front of all the Ts was so perfect. This trumps any kind of confrontation that they could have given with Aditya and Anu. Waise they have such great eyesight on this show. Kahin se bhi sab kuch dikh jaata hai phone pe 😆

Looks like the ultimatum is the new sach. I’m not even interested in it anymore even if it happens 😆 Imlie toh paltegi hi. Even if it’s for all of thirty seconds 

Atleast finally the mangalsutra and sindoor is on its way out. Precap hi dikha diya without it. 

@bold 

True 🤣🤣

They have Wonderful eyesight but had poor vision till today 😆

Jail ke andhar Aankhen khul gayi 🤣 in every sense of the word 

I do appreciate  their pheriperal vision where they could see the video from an angle 🤣

Btw. 

Aajkal Imliya ki life mein CCTV is being her best phrend 🤣

Hope CCTV exposes their marriage in pagdandiya too 🤣

Anu needs to roll her eyes more 👀 & flare her nostrils less & look around for CCTV before she plans her next. Kaand🤣

Go IMLIYA - tumhe wajipaa aisey hi nahi Mila hain 

You go girl 👏

Apart from Aparna's KARAARA jawaab to AC in the last scene which I did QUITE enjoy👏😆.....it was also telling to hear Aparna say ki "Hum toh Malini ko apni beti ki tarhaan pyar karte THE"....please note THE....PAST TENSE🤣

AC ko toh jo laat maari so maari......Malini se bhi ab ukhde lagte hain kuch Ts since they were sent to jail in Malini's name😆.....let's see how long it lasts this time....haha.....will be hard to worship Malini simultaneously while banning her Mom's entry to T house😛😆.....Rishta abhi ke liye toh khatta ho chuka hai.....😆.....baaki jisko jo flip maarna hai on KC truth reveal, woh tab dekh lenge😆

Enjoying this with popcorn for now....go Aparna go 👏😆

Yes MC ka image has definitely taken a hit  they seemed to close their doors for her too in the general statement but am not too sure about it i wish hua hi ho . they are well in the right to be upset caz she didn't come to rescue ..  and fact hi hai they have always kept her above their own son and mila kya yeh prasad.. ABOUT TIME thoda toh uttrein neeche apne khyalon se about didi.. dil khatte pad rahe hain and ic an't be happier about it even if it totally temporary 

Originally posted by jojo_mojo

Sach mein!!! This was such a between devil and deep sea moment for me. I wanted her to stay away from SK's case😆. But I REALLY wanted her to stay away from T-fam case. So i was like please go solve SK's case😆

Didi toh puri chalti phirti wikipedia hai 😆. I was also lol at how the best lawyer KC was lifting her dialogues to sunao the judge. 

SK's future looks bleak to me 😆 

PS: She utaroed MS/Sindoor??? I did not notice😆. Kya faida chipakna toh Aditya se hi hai🤢 in precap she doesn't seem to be wearing it and waise according to BTS yes she  si not lonegr supporting those  lol wait they showed a scene with judge too nahi dekha maine woh lol 

BTW.. Adi is wearing his watch again.. Wish they had a scene where they talked about the watch

Originally posted by brat2008

@bold 

True 🤣🤣

They have Wonderful eyesight but had poor vision till today 😆

Jail ke andhar Aankhen khul gayi 🤣 in every sense of the word 

I do appreciate  their pheriperal vision where they could see the video from an angle 🤣

Btw. 

Aajkal Imliya ki life mein CCTV is being her best phrend 🤣

Hope CCTV exposes their marriage in pagdandiya too 🤣

Anu needs to roll her eyes more 👀 & flare her nostrils less & look around for CCTV before she plans her next. Kaand🤣

Go IMLIYA - tumhe wajipaa aisey hi nahi Mila hain 

You go girl 👏

ab PD mein cctv ka latkaya hua tha? 🤣 imlie ke ped pe? 🤣

Originally posted by Ariel6

ab PD mein cctv ka latkaya hua tha? 🤣 imlie ke ped pe? 🤣

Yes 🤣🤣 hoping there was one there  in the tree 🤣

Varna yeh Dono for another 500 episodes sach nahi batanewale hain 😆 

Hope somebody had a drone over pagdandiya Atleast to have. Some recording of the. Marriage 😆