Imlie to the rescue - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Decoding the ultimatum

So as per precap  adi get to know divorce  date aa gaya hai.. somhere is what will happen o think

Adi as a result will quickly ask imlie ka haath as per promo Mrs tripathi  let's get married maybe as a bday gift.  imlie who is now concerned again will say but didi ka kya as she saw her disturbed again our of genreal chinta I guess but adi ka fuse will fry and hence the ultimatum it all makes sense the pieces of puzzle  are fitting in  my head now.. SM chop  na karwana hence imlie will have to choose then yup 

Nice prediction, Fary😆.....is prediction ka sabse funny part yeh hai ki people think Adi is being extra emotional with Didi in the precap and Adi meanwhile will be planning shaadi with Imlie in his head again🤣

Decoding the ultimatum

So as per precap  adi get to know divorce  date aa gaya hai.. somhere is what will happen o think

Adi as a result will quickly ask imlie ka haath as per promo Mrs tripathi  let's get married maybe as a bday gift.  imlie who is now concerned again will say but didi ka kya as she saw her disturbed again our of genreal chinta I guess but adi ka fuse will fry and hence the ultimatum it all makes sense the pieces of puzzle  are fitting in  my head now.. SM chop  na karwana hence imlie will have to choose then yup 

What path Imlie chooses is definitely yet to be seen so let's see. Ek episode dhaang ka aya h aaj toh so let's see kya hota h aage. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Malini can only remain tolerable as a character in small doses....if the makers continue to insist that she be inserted into every part of Adi-Imlie's lives then yes, she will continue to remain a pain.....so I frankly don't have any sympathy for her but I also am resigned to the fact that Adi will continue to give her regard as his so called BFF😆

Precaps are what they are....but in this case I don't even feel the precap has much in it for people to be over-reacting so much *shrugs*😆......

THIS.. ISse zyada scary to yeh divore topic wala tha ke Hum kuch sunege hi nahi but in the whole conversation it turned out to be  him giving regard as a Fellow human being hi keeping his class and grace ke we will not fall to that level to slander .. precaps are meant to generate the curiosity not overexaggeration and  over reactions. we will when there is something harmful but not at such a general Precap.. that anyways seems more likely to push the Adi imlie story forward adn esp towards the ultimatum 

Seethi maar episode today.. Watched it three times already ðŸ˜Š.. Other than the much loved fierce and intelligent Imlie and dignified and proud babusaheb..  few things to note

1. Even though Imlie saw Dev the first time after he was hospitalized she didn't even care to ask him how he is 🥳... That was such a relief.. 

2. Imlie has such a good relationship with everyone that C's employee, helped her get the CCTV footage so easily...that is why relationships matter, which C's never understood

3. Aparna said, hum Malini se pyaar karthe THE.. Thanks to Anu, after this kaand, they won't ever try to reconcile Adi and Malini.. Jaan choothi hamari.. By the time they will know about KCs truth, I am positive they will know about Adi and Imlie's marriage and imlie would be officially part of their family

4. Why did Imlie leave her sandals while leaving the police station???🤓 Didn't get it at all 

Tomorrow, I want to see happy T family cheering Imlieya and proud babusaheb showing how proud he is...

Then let the precap come in... I am just happy that there is no sindoor and magalsutra 

I think people are spoiling & ruining their watch of this show bcos of constantly comparing it to the original. They keep suspecting Adi will do this/that bcos it happened in original version. arre kya kiya usne? abhi tak toh kuchh nahi, bechara is instead getting latkaoed by Imlie & her didi prem. 

Adi se zyaada toh Imlie dukhi hai divorce ka sunke, but people have already accepted ki she loves didi more than Adi, so it's ok. But Adi sad bhi na ho divorce ka sunke bcos ..... something something original mein ......yeh/ woh hua tha" 

arre yeh show dekho na, original ko bhool jao. This constant comparison is why everyone is so pessimistic & forgets to notice that writers dheere-dheere track pe aa rahe hain to make this like before - Imlie is getting the focus, Adilie are on track to progress slowly, didi is getting her supporting character treatment & they are trying to make balancing episodes now. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

What path Imlie chooses is definitely yet to be seen so let's see. Ek episode dhaang ka aya h aaj toh so let's see kya hota h aage. ðŸ˜†

well imlie ka path is not a doubt in my head.. there has to be adi and adi only.. again i am seeing the overall arc and story and keeping my experience in mind.. baaki ispe faltu specualtion akrna hai toh akrein log there is not ittu sa bhi doubt that it has to be adi and adi only.. as if everything doesn't show that including today's episode..

Originally posted by happy007

I think people are spoiling & ruining their watch of this show bcos of constantly comparing it to the original. They keep suspecting Adi will do this/that bcos it happened in original version. arre kya kiya usne? abhi tak toh kuchh nahi, bechara is instead getting latkaoed by Imlie & her didi prem. 

Adi se zyaada toh Imlie dukhi hai divorce ka sunke, but people have already accepted ki she loves didi more than Adi, so it's ok. But Adi sad bhi na ho divorce ka sunke bcos ..... something something original mein ......yeh/ woh hua tha" 

arre yeh show dekho na, original ko bhool jao. This constant comparison is why everyone is so pessimistic & forgets to notice that writers dheere-dheere track pe aa rahe hain to make this like before - Imlie is getting the focus, Adilie are on track to progress slowly, didi is getting her supporting character treatment & they are trying to make balancing episodes now. ðŸ˜†

and this precisely why is i hate comparisons. yahan toh kuch gazab hua nahi jab ho raha tha toh we were pointing out..

anyway I am with you on bold part i do see the reassessment of some sort has happened and things seem more normal from past 2 days so am happy for that *touchwood* 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

THIS.. ISse zyada scary to yeh divore topic wala tha ke Hum kuch sunege hi nahi but in the whole conversation it turned out to be  him giving regard as a Fellow human being hi keeping his class and grace ke we will not fall to that level to slander .. precaps are meant to generate the curiosity not overexaggeration and  over reactions. we will when there is something harmful but not at such a general Precap.. that anyways seems more likely to push the Adi imlie story forward adn esp towards the ultimatum 

Yep, he was just showing simple respect to her & human decency. 

Yayyy Thanks for the post AY ji😃

I saw your post title and then bravely decided to watch the the episode😆

I return proud today, after two successful predictions: 

1) Imlie will use tubelight incident to make Anu withdraw her case.

2) T-fam would have still shipped AM together, Anu just hit the final nail in coffin.

First, Aditya continues to be impulsive even in the face of crisis. When he heard that fam was jailed, he rushed to the jail, without even thinking about engaging a lawyer. And after he is inside the jail he is like shya yaha par signal nai hai 🤣.Thank God he has imlie with him😆

Imlie is a rockstar. Today her fierce love for family was on display.. She has proven herself smart, resourceful and courageous. I did not like the bit where she womenhandles Anu, but it was a teeny tiny flaw in an otherwise good episode😃

I loved the bit where she has no faraks to give to Loser D. I feel sukoon when i watch these no farak to D scenes😆

Precap seems to be set up for Imlie's insecurities. I think she will feel that there are some latent feelings between AM. So its better for Aditya to think through😆. Leading to the think about Malini talk and the outburst from Aditya. Still high hopes for ultimatum😎

Originally posted by happy007

+10000.....word to everything you said here. 

I do think people are going overboard these days again in being fixated in comparisons to the original.....fixating on every small shift or parallel is a pretty hopeless way to watch this version😆. 

The makers do seem to be incorporating some shifts here and there in their own way....didn't 90% of people predict it can't be Imlie rescuing Ts today cuz none of this happened in the original? ðŸ˜†.....but hua na yahaan? 

Yes, there are many other issues in the story right now in terms of disjointedness but projecting things onto Adi's emotions just cuz XYZ happened in the original....lol not sure what the point of that is🤔.....they are doing their own mix and match khichdi here....toh watch it for how it's presented here na.