Imlie to the rescue - Page 9

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yes, after many days we got to see this Imlie who’s always been similar to Adi on a core level. They both have their respective triggers but when they are pushed hard enough, it does indeed become aar ya paar 👏😆

Writers are giving shades of original Imlie back. Let’s see how long it lasts this time 😆

Shades of original imlie aaj kal aur bhi temporary lagte hain caz of how much people raise objections to it basically nobody wants anything except  romance..  so  aur hi darr lagta hai about the temporary nature of it.  Ek dum phoonkh phoonk  ke kadam rakho  type 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Shades of original imlie aaj kal aur bhi temporary lagte hain caz of how much people raise objections to it basically nobody wants anything except  romance..  so  aur hi darr lagta hai about the temporary nature of it.  Ek dum phoonkh phoonk  ke kadam rakho  type 

Oh so true. There’s people either wanting her to remain timid or suffering and then there’s people liking her character but mostly in the romance factor if aditya is connected to it. I was so surprised at the backlash she received today. It really did scare me ke temporary hi hojayega yeh.. with so many objections raised to it. And coming from people who wanted imlie pe focus but didn’t like this basically focus romance side pe.. aditya ooc nahi laga woh dhuan time imlie yahaan ooc lagi, I am so tired of this romance chahiye sect.. and on top of that complaining of the story when it’s your demands and praises for randomly inserted scenes bringing this about (partly)

I think the makers have taken such long intervals in substantial adilie connect scenes and been flip flopping with imlie so much, subdued and sidelined her ke people have forgotten she’s supposed to carry the story, because it wasn’t her carrying it these past two months. Even pre aditya realisation it was her story revolved around after that we kinda lost her so now traits that are very in line with her character are coming across ooc to some. 

Also aditya and imlie haven’t seemed like a unit, this is what we expected but barely got it. It has seemed aditya as the only one fighting for the relationship while imlie tries finding reasons to back out with no proper ss of introspection given to her as to why thus we’ve reached a point where everyone has taken sides.. somehow? Aditya’s ooc behaviour is enjoyed while imlie is opposed. 
Adilie includes imlie, Adilie means aditya and imlie. Thus, both their individual progress and development matters equally. It’s high time makers start showing them as a unit too, imlie giving their rishta the same value that aditya does too. Plus *saying this a thousandth time* thought process and introspection for her please, the other day I realised I saw dd’s 3rd monologue in a week while imlie hasn’t got one in.. over a month ? 😕

Originally posted by spelano.ws

Oh so true. There’s people either wanting her to remain timid or suffering and then there’s people liking her character but mostly in the romance factor if aditya is connected to it. I was so surprised at the backlash she received today. It really did scare me ke temporary hi hojayega yeh.. with so many objections raised to it. And coming from people who wanted imlie pe focus but didn’t like this basically focus romance side pe.. aditya ooc nahi laga woh dhuan time imlie yahaan ooc lagi, I am so tired of this romance chahiye sect.. and on top of that complaining of the story when it’s your demands and praises for randomly inserted scenes bringing this about (partly)

I think the makers have taken such long intervals in substantial adilie connect scenes and been flip flopping with imlie so much, subdued and sidelined her ke people have forgotten she’s supposed to carry the story, because it wasn’t her carrying it these past two months. Even pre aditya realisation it was her story revolved around after that we kinda lost her so now traits that are very in line with her character are coming across ooc to some. 

Also aditya and imlie haven’t seemed like a unit, this is what we expected but barely got it. It has seemed aditya as the only one fighting for the relationship while imlie tries finding reasons to back out with no proper ss of introspection given to her as to why thus we’ve reached a point where everyone has taken sides.. somehow? Aditya’s ooc behaviour is enjoyed while imlie is opposed. 
Adilie includes imlie, Adilie means aditya and imlie. Thus, both their individual progress and development matters equally. It’s high time makers start showing them as a unit too, imlie giving their rishta the same value that aditya does too. Plus *saying this a thousandth time* thought process and introspection for her please, the other day I realised I saw dd’s 3rd monologue in a week while imlie hasn’t got one in.. over a month ? 😕

Imlie  ke monologues nahi milenge behan caz they have to keep her  dilly dallyig  female  leads ka introspection nahi milta  purani  baat hai ..am resigned to it now as far as I get the real  imlie the one we fell in love with the one who can  fight and resist and keeps her vishhwaas  her vulnerable side too I am good basically Mumbai wali imlie .. logon ka ican't  say  anything baat wohi hai imlie is an object for romance jab tak she will khambhe  jaise khadi  all will be fine. It is so typical  ke na ML pasand hai na FL ya ek but dusre ko  bas as a object use karna.. sorry ke I can never do tbat ripping apart for me they are a unit and I cheer for them as that. Yeh mera tera is not my thing as a fan too I will  agree and disagree with the characters individually at various time but they will always be a unit and one has to see the decisions as that.