Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

If you trend today, please also try to  trend boycott/ change storyline #tags on the day they get back together, if we want to stop this cycle.

Otherwise the CVs will serve us the same cycle of abuse of a week followed by a day of romance.

Also this might help them reconsider some of the shittier tracks in future.

KJSairat thumbnail

It's trending! 

Tagging you guys because we wanted something similar 

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJSairat

Mh, I won't boycott Ghum, I'd prefer seeing a #changeGHKKPMstoryline #StopKDCopyPaste #StopViratButchering but not this, but I think we all wish for the same, we are in the same boat, so I hope you all succeed in your intentions! 

I agree. But if makers want to take fans seriously( I know it'll never happen) itna negative hashtag tho banta hai.

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJSairat

It's trending! 

Tagging you guys because we wanted something similar 

The downfall of the show has already started! Trp Aunties cannot digest the fact that the elder of the family supporting bhabhi-devar EMA! Patralekha is Bhavani kaku's favourite sanskari bahu. Audience will expect kaku to get disappointed and angry with both bhabhi devar..that is the drama we or trp Aunties will try to digest!! 

Just read that hotstar today epi title.."Virat is Angry with sai"? And he apologized to pakhi!! That's a new low!! 

Seriously yaar! I have no hopes left for this show!! Audience watch show for entertainment not for headache! This show made a mockery of precious relationships and family values!!

Even though we trend #Changestoryline#Stopcopypaste and all..they will serve us crap a whole week and romance one day! I honestly can't get the same feel while watching sairat romance from now on!!

I seriously hope  this show will end!  All the best for Neil & Ayesha for their future endeavours! 

I had a good time with you all on the forum!

Thank you for the Dialy updates @nja91. I read your updates everyday! I know you since Naamkarann days! I was Very glad to see you here!

Thank you for the tag @ Kjsairat!

Had fun talking with you guys @shrishti and @Ishani

Bye all!!! Take care! Hope we will meet in another forum in future!

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

The downfall of the show has already started! Trp Aunties cannot digest the fact that the elder of the family supporting bhabhi-devar EMA! Patralekha is Bhavani kaku's favourite sanskari bahu. Audience will expect kaku to get disappointed and angry with both bhabhi devar..that is the drama we or trp Aunties will try to digest!! 

Just read that hotstar today epi title.."Virat is Angry with sai"? And he apologized to pakhi!! That's a new low!! 

Seriously yaar! I have no hopes left for this show!! Audience watch show for entertainment not for headache! This show made a mockery of precious relationships and family values!!

Even though we trend #Changestoryline#Stopcopypaste and all..they will serve us crap a whole week and romance one day! I honestly can't get the same feel while watching sairat romance from now on!!

I seriously hope  this show will end!  All the best for Neil & Ayesha for their future endeavours! 

Thank you for the Dialy updates @nja91. I read your updates everyday! I ouknow you since Naamkarann days! I was Very glad to see you here!

oho I won't force you to stay back and stress yourself... but had a great time interacting with you❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the Dialy updates @nja91. I read your updates everyday! I know you since Naamkarann days! I was Very glad to see you here!

You are leaving, but why😭

I know you have mentioned the reason, but think about it. Well, I can't defend somethings in the show, cuz I haven't watched today's episode, but, don't leave, that is why we have the forum right. 😭

If you feel too suffocated, then take a short break of some days, or just randomly converse with us. Pls, stay.

KJSairat thumbnail

I read and loved some of your posts. It makes me sad to see so many people leave 😒, but I understand. Lots of love 🤗🤗and take care! 

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please don't leave forum yaar. I understand your frustration but forum is a lovely place to visit.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its trending on Twitter 👍🏼

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Visiting the forum and interacting with all of you has become a part of my daily life!❤️

Though forumwaasis have difference of opinions,forum is such a lovely place! 

I will take a break as of now!!  Let's see what happens! If the show remains till my break is over, I will definitely come and interact with you all!! I promise to interact with you all before the show ends!

Thank you so much all!!