Finally due to Bapuji Vanraj gets what he always wanted

Posted: 2 years ago

Vanraj always wanted to enjoy with Kavya and Anupama to take care of family with even the small responsibilities. Though the gesture of Bapuji towards Anupama is good but this will make her stay at Shah house….. Aur yahi vanraj ko chaiye tha voh kavya ke saath bhi rahe and Anupama ghar valo ka dhyan bhi rakhe and this is what family wants ki Anupama unke liye kaam karte rahe sara…..

I am not liking this Bapuji character now…. jab bhi Anupama ageh basna chahte hai usko family ke saath bind ke rok dete hai…

Aur koi bhi wife ya aurat apne sautan ke saath nahi rehte in practical life under same roof…. How can makers show this….. Anupama ke time sab valid tha makers ke liye ki Kavya ko Anupama nahi allow karte the and how can makers show Anupama staying under same roof…. And aAnupama bhi baar baar fir jane ka kyu bolna jab forcefully or wan tingly baad main vahi rehna hai….. 

aise toh kavya insecure hoge hi and negative ban hi jayege….

Anupama ki journey toh makers bhool gaye hai yeh family ki journey hai ki kaise family Anupama se apna kaam karvate rahenge and Audiance taras khate rahenge…. Not at all a good track…🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Please chill out man. He also gave a part to Dolly. Does that mean that Dolly is going to leave her house and come stay at Shah house. No! It means that he views all three of them as equals. Also don't forget that he named the entire house to Anupama but she didn't take it. He explicitly demonstrated that she means more than his son and daughter, now he is just showing that she is of equal at least. 

Precisely! 

It is good that Anupamaa got a rightful share of the house. I hope Hasmukh puts a condition that she cannot give it to Vanraj or Kavya like the Bengali version, but it would have been better if Anupamaa would have chose to keep the share but live with her mother and brother (albeit with dignity because she owns property now).

But to expect this from Anupamaa is futile. The Shahs will force her and she will stay, probably leading to a partition of the house track too.

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Precisely! 

It is good that Anupamaa got a rightful share of the house. I hope Hasmukh puts a condition that she cannot give it to Vanraj or Kavya like the Bengali version, but it would have been better if Anupamaa would have chose to keep the share but live with her mother and brother (albeit with dignity because she owns property now).

But to expect this from Anupamaa is futile. The Shahs will force her and she will stay, probably leading to a partition of the house track too.

That’s what I am saying… I already mentioned that it was a good gesture from Bapuji but all such gestures bind Anupama with family and everytime she forcefully or willingly finally gives up and stays with them. Pehle Pakhi ke time, then resort main Anupama akele reh rahe the and was leading a better life iske aate hi sare uske pass chale gaye and ab with giving this share everyone will force her to stay in this house. And she will stay we all know which no one does practically and that will be a crappy thing. I have never seen ex wifes and current wife under same roof neither in west countries nor in our Bollywood industry. 

And talking about Dolly, she will go to her house but Anupama yahi rahenge and yeh dolly bhi fir apne bete ko Anupama ke pass dhyan rakhne ke liye chod ke jayege…. 

Equal share dena is something else which I appreciated in my post but fir same roof main rehna and apne time kehna ki sautan na aaye and now she is Kavyas sautan toh uska bhi right nahi hai ane ka… as a daughter she can but Anupama ko ab apne self respect dikha ke share rakh ke as a respect for bapuji apne maayke ya Nandani ke ghar rehna chaiye not in shah house…

Agar voh vahi rahe fir toh everything is same and what Rakhi says is true all of the family members are selfish and vanraj ko dono mil gaye khushi parivaar and pyaar…

Let’s see what will be the viewpoint of people jab Anupama ko sab rokenge and she will stay… and then you are the only Poeple who will say yeh usko karna chaiye family values and moral values ke karan… kitne mahan hai voh… and all… 

I am not against these things but makers should go practical way… and show Anupama journey not vahi stupid uske mahanta and rona dhona…

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Precisely! 

Exactly, getting a share is fine. But staying with Shah's not fine till VanYa are staying there. If they move out I am all ok that Anupamaa stays with her family, but otherwise no, can't tolerate Anu and Kavya under same roof. Why can't Anu say firm no to stay under same roof, the way she said at the resort.

Originally posted by neo7

Exactly, getting a share is fine. But staying with Shah's not fine till VanYa are staying there. If they move out I am all ok that Anupamaa stays with her family, but otherwise no, can't tolerate Anu and Kavya under same roof. Why can't Anu say firm no to stay under same roof, the way she said at the resort.

Yeah…. and as per today’s precap she is going to stay there and agar aisa nahi hoga toh makers current wife aur ex wife ka jhagda kaise dikhayenge… and I read an article where it is mentioned that Baa will divide kitchen between Kavya and Anupama… for sab Anupama se kaam karvayenge and Kavya ko gali denge… in that case Kavya getting insecure is justified…. Yeh toh Anupama ki pehle bhi galti the ki she trusted kAvya and vanraj hadh se zyada and never got protective or insecure and allowed some other women to enter in her life… Ab Kavya un harkato se rokte hai toh sabko problem hai jabki genuine insaan vaise hi react karega… no one want to see her husband taking ex wife’s short name as Anu instead of Anupama…. 

And agar Anupama same roof main rahenge inn sab ke batein maan kar jinhonne usko kabhi sahi treat nahi kiya in 25 years aur ab bas kavya ke chakar main kar rahe hai then according to me she deserves to be treated like that… jo insaan apne aap ko spoil hone de aise logo ke haath fir toh hone hi chaiye if they cant be firm in their stance… fir toh galt karne vale se zyada gunhegar galt sehne vala hai…. 

Most of the people sometimes don’t like Rakhi but she is always practical and thinks logically… yesterday also her concern was correct ki itne padh likh ke uske bete ko Baa and Kavya Anupama 2.0 bana denge and she doesn’t want her to cook her theplas like her… and working women do hire maid in their house… what’s the issue with that…. Thik hai ghar jaisa nahi hoga but manage toh hota hai… 

Aise toh mere sympathy will not be with Anupama… because she let everyone treats her like that pehle 25 saal chup reh ke and now bol kar bhi apne baton ko follow na karke..: then why rona dhona and all stupidity…. 

Yeah agree with you 💯% but lockdown ki vajah se sab ke finance down hai to we like it or not but with partition  sab ke sab Shah house mai hi rahenge  I don't like this idea but unfortunately its going to be happen 😕Agar Anupama yaha rahegi to kavya baccho ko aur baa bapuji ko harass nahi kar payega to as a mother and beti Anupama yaha rehna accept karegi. 

But mujhe lagta hai apni health ki vajah se wo school and dance class nahi karvayegi to shayad baa aur Anupama catering shuru kare aur bapuji and all  kinds bhi alag alag tarike se help kare and might be after successfully running business she again starts dance class 😳

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

Yeah…. and as per today’s precap she is going to stay there and agar aisa nahi hoga toh makers current wife aur ex wife ka jhagda kaise dikhayenge… and I read an article where it is mentioned that Baa will divide kitchen between Kavya and Anupama… for sab Anupama se kaam karvayenge and Kavya ko gali denge… in that case Kavya getting insecure is justified…. Yeh toh Anupama ki pehle bhi galti the ki she trusted kAvya and vanraj hadh se zyada and never got protective or insecure and allowed some other women to enter in her life… Ab Kavya un harkato se rokte hai toh sabko problem hai jabki genuine insaan vaise hi react karega… no one want to see her husband taking ex wife’s short name as Anu instead of Anupama…. 

And agar Anupama same roof main rahenge inn sab ke batein maan kar jinhonne usko kabhi sahi treat nahi kiya in 25 years aur ab bas kavya ke chakar main kar rahe hai then according to me she deserves to be treated like that… jo insaan apne aap ko spoil hone de aise logo ke haath fir toh hone hi chaiye if they cant be firm in their stance… fir toh galt karne vale se zyada gunhegar galt sehne vala hai…. 

Most of the people sometimes don’t like Rakhi but she is always practical and thinks logically… yesterday also her concern was correct ki itne padh likh ke uske bete ko Baa and Kavya Anupama 2.0 bana denge and she doesn’t want her to cook her theplas like her… and working women do hire maid in their house… what’s the issue with that…. Thik hai ghar jaisa nahi hoga but manage toh hota hai… 

Aise toh mere sympathy will not be with Anupama… because she let everyone treats her like that pehle 25 saal chup reh ke and now bol kar bhi apne baton ko follow na karke..: then why rona dhona and all stupidity…. 

There is nothing wrong in cooking theplas until and unless she is doing it willingly. If kinjal is doing at her will, I don't have a problem. It should be her choice what she wants to prioritise, her career or home and in both the case it is not wrong what she wants. Why is taking care of home looked down upon if the woman is educated. It has to be her choice, if she wants to make career than give importance to career over home and if she wants to give importance of household work, than also its not wrong, important is it has to be her choice. And they have a maid at home. Also kinjal is capable enough that she can keep a full time maid if she wants, she had earlier also done that.

Originally posted by dipali13

Yeah agree with you 💯% but lockdown ki vajah se sab ke finance down hai to we like it or not but with partition  sab ke sab Shah house mai hi rahenge  I don't like this idea but unfortunately its going to be happen 😕Agar Anupama yaha rahegi to kavya baccho ko aur baa bapuji ko harass nahi kar payega to as a mother and beti Anupama yaha rehna accept karegi. 

But mujhe lagta hai apni health ki vajah se wo school and dance class nahi karvayegi to shayad baa aur Anupama catering shuru kare aur bapuji and all  kinds bhi alag alag tarike se help kare and might be after successfully running business she again starts dance class 😳

Harassment se bachane ke liye yahan under same roof rehna zaroori nahi hai… she could have stayed where Kavya used to stay… or with Nandani… 

And itne 25 saal khud harassment seh ke jinhonne harass kiya unko bachana kuch zyada hi mahanta hai…. Apne bacho ko samjh sakte hai but baa Vanraj and all is like way impractical… itna affection toh kabhi nahi hota unke liye jinhonne itna torture kiya ho…

Originally posted by neo7

There is nothing wrong in cooking theplas until and unless she is doing it willingly. If kinjal is doing at her will, I don't have a problem. It should be her choice what she wants to prioritise, her career or home and in both the case it is not wrong what she wants. Why is taking care of home looked down upon if the woman is educated. It has to be her choice, if she wants to make career than give importance to career over home and if she wants to give importance of household work, than also its not wrong, important is it has to be her choice. And they have a maid at home. Also kinjal is capable enough that she can keep a full time maid if she wants, she had earlier also done that.

I agree that this is a personal choice but agar aap reserved ya conservative family main aa rahe ho then voh indirectly aap pe apply ho jate hai and you get used to it… jaise Anupama khud chup rehte the vaise kinjal ko bhi kai baar sahi stand lene pe chup kara dete the… toh aise family main aakar apko adjustment ke chakkar main sacrifice karna padta aur fir voh cheeze apke decisions ban jate hai and apko influence karne lagte hai and then aap khush toh ho jate ho but voh dil se khushi nahi hote….

Aur kinjal pehle toh yeh sab nahi karte the ab usko karna padh raha hai because baa and all karte nahi hai age and baki factors ke karan… toh uska apna decision bolo ya indirectly uspe aaya hua I won’t say ki yeh uske apne marzi se hoga… from starting she is career oriented… and usko maid rakhne main bhi koi problem nahi hai but yeh Baa and all rakhne kahan dete hai pehle bhi yeh baat uthe the aur Baa and Pakhi jaise log hi fir bolte hai maid ka khana aacha nahi hota and all…

And kabhi bhi practically koi bhi ladki itne rich family se aise family main nahi jate aur agar jate hai toh itne conserved nature ya taunt bazi nahi sehte….I am not saying that ki for an educated person ghar ka dhyan rakhna is looked down but yahan toh yeh forceful hai na

Anupama ne apne bacho ko toh kaam karvaya nahi spoilt bana kar rakha like toshu and Pakhi full on spoilt brats but doosre bacho se family and ghar ki sare expectations hai… As a mother Rakhi ki Tnsn sahi hai ki itna padh likh ke jaise Anupama topper hote the 12th tak and then kya reh gaye koi self respect nahi kuch nahi tha iss ghar main for 25 years same cheez kinjal ke saath na ho… 

And practically jab kinjal ke pass itne facilities the toh aise ghar main real life main aa kar jahan uske andhe facilities bhi na ho adjust nahi hota yeh toh serial vale kuch hadh hi impractical and mahanta pe chale jate hai

And aisa toh hai nahi Rakhi pyaar nahi karte kinjal se… usne aur Pramod ne kinjal ko itne aache se pala and itne aache values Di jo ki Anupama aur vanraj jo itna moral values pe gyaan dete hai unke bacho main bhi nahi hai…Samar is still exception but not comparable to Kinjal…