Why is Kaku not asking Virat to bed pakhi to ease her hunger ??? - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by jewel101

Was everyone okay with Kaku comparing Sai in Virat's life with patralekha and Virat being silent . When we have seen how he angry he can get?

yes I also write about this kaku comparing  sai nd pakhi as equal in virat’s life and our virat chavan was busy in giving them only facial expressions without dialogues,,, he can shout on pulkit, ashwini nd sai but he can’t say a word to his kaku nd his beloved friend pakhi 🤢

You spoke my mind 

I don't get why Virat hasn't been asked to sleep with Pakhi? She is lonely and it's.his duty as her friend and devar to attend to every need as per Bhav. 

It's the next logical step really

We all know Bhav & her beloved Nimrod are getting it on so why not extend the family.parampara?

I'm thinking Devi went crazy cause she saw her mom and Nimrod getting it on

Seeing that would make anyone go mad 🥴

Originally posted by jewel101

Was everyone okay with Kaku comparing Sai in Virat's life with patralekha and Virat being silent . When we have seen how he angry he can get?

This is why Virat is getting bashed so much on this forum LOL. He stays silent at the wrong times, yet gets angry at the wrong times. I don't know how its disrespectful to remind people that your wife and your "bff" are not the same.  He reminds Pakhi when they're alone all the time, so why can't he remind Kaku? 

I've seen some others mention how he gets angry at Sai because its easier to get angry at those closest to you - which I understand. I even understand his need to respect his elders, no matter the faults they commit. However, there's always a gentler way to say something without disrespecting anyone. Virat used to have that quality but lately I haven't seen it in his characterization. 

Originally posted by Niranjan256

This was expected behaviour of Kaku and Pakhi. Lekin Virat aadrash pursuh ne kya kiya? He knows Pakhi’s intentions. Yet he apologised and he wants pakhi to stay back. For what? So that he gets attention from both women. Why would any sane man want a women who’s pursuing him nearby otherwise. Who knows about his intentions now? Pakhi is at least clear on what she wants. Virat wants both Pakhi and Sai. Exactly why Sai said if you think you will stay with Pakhi and try to exert rights on me as well, I won’t allow that. Sai Joshi figured out this shit much earlier. Queen straight away said you can’t travel in two boats. She won’t let him. Tada

He wants to romance Sai, can’t clear Vada. He cleared Pakhi’s promise but can’t let go off Pakhi either- in simple words this is it. He’s basking in attention & glory these women are giving. Isliye pehle Vada kiya later deal too. 

If his mind is clear and he has no ill intentions why isn’t he speaking up. He claims to be of high principles na. Toh mann mei jhoot hai, isliye sacch nahi bol rahi hui

@ bold - that's what I said multiple times!

Writers have made him a real spineless , moral less, dumb,  pendulum😈

He wants sai with him and entertains pp delusions, too!

If that character supposed to be an antagonist, viewers may digest it... here writers are throwing this mess as ML !!!!!!

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Virat is anyway a toy so why not do this as well . He cannot step out of his room in the night else he is stalked by his bhabhi and in the room he is harassed by his family .Since he is a man let’s hold him responsible for getting harassed by his family instead of the makers .

Did the dialogue writer forget there is ML called Virat . He seems to give lengthy  dialogues to every character but ML is not given a single dialogue . If not for Neil , no one would know what the character is feeling like . 

You said Virat acts as a toy - yes by being blind to pakhi’s advances Even after knowing her intentions he’s being soft and leading her on.

If you have a stalker or harasser you will expose them and you will stay as far as you can from them. Whereas Virat even after knowing her intentions will go behind her, hold her hand while hugging his wife, will apologise to her and request her to stay back. Which  victim will ask their stalker or harraser to stay near them? None. But Virat said. So the argument of she’s harrsing him fallss flat. He wants her near him. She was leaving. He stopped her. And his intentions are then questionable too. Why does he want his bhabhi cum ex near him when her own husband is missing in action. He’s not held responsible because he is a man. He is held responsible because he gives mixed signals even after knowing her intentions. That is not how a victim behave. Remember how Sai was running away from Jagtap because he was trying to harass her. That was harassment and jagtap was abusive and she was a victim. unlike here So called victim virat wants harraser bhabhi  with him always.

Dialogue writers giving dialogues this is what they want to present, this is the Virat they’re giving. This is the real virat. A toxic abusive spineless selfish creep.

According to me Neils acting is falling flat from so many times.Expressions are haywire and misplaced too. He’s giving unnecessary scoff when confronted with truth which is making virat all the morw unbearable. God knows what with his acting offlate

Edited by Niranjan256 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

I mentioned the Ladakh trip, because a lot of people including me questioned Sai for calling him a bait a toy to keep Patralekha entertained.. He was exasperated, enraged for being talked about like that.. "Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho...kiske baare mei kar rahi ho " and here we have his very own respectful Kaku treating him that way, asking him to feed his vehni..apne haathon se...after accepting, they might have had something in the past and comparing his moments with Sai to the one which he can have with his Vehni.. He did not feel used ? He did not feel like a toy? He is enraged when Sai tells him the truth, but does not feel and ounce of that anger delivered towards Sai , when he is made to feel that way by his family or PP.

I was not talking about clearing the waada part, since that has to go on to keep the show go on till confession.. I am talking about these issues with his characterization.. 

Kaku the same woman who ridiculed Sai for being fed by her mother wants PP to be fed by her ex-lover and devar.. And all Virat does is come up with hi HAIN!!!..HAIN!!! expressions..

And whats with ghar ke bado ko phone kar do dialogues...After what she is made to go through by these ghar ke bade, she need to inform them.. them who dont even call her by her name? Can he stop with ghar ke bade BS!!!

Excellent point.

If Bhavani asking Virat to do crazy thing is not enough, Virat's lack of outrage makes it crazier still. Finesse is not Ghum's string point..... crassness is.

@bold I think he meant Ashwini...pointed to her while he spoke.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago

This was expected behaviour of Kaku and Pakhi. Lekin Virat aadrash pursuh ne kya kiya? He knows Pakhi’s intentions. Yet he apologised and he wants pakhi to stay back. For what? So that he gets attention from both women. Why would any sane man want a women who’s pursuing him nearby otherwise. Who knows about his intentions now? Pakhi is at least clear on what she wants. Virat wants both Pakhi and Sai. Exactly why Sai said if you think you will stay with Pakhi and try to exert rights on me as well, I won’t allow that. Sai Joshi figured out this shit much earlier. Queen straight away said you can’t travel in two boats. She won’t let him. Tada

He wants to romance Sai, can’t clear Vada. He cleared Pakhi’s promise but can’t let go off Pakhi either- in simple words this is it. He’s basking in attention & glory these women are giving. Isliye pehle Vada kiya later deal too. 

If his mind is clear and he has no ill intentions why isn’t he speaking up. He claims to be of high principles na. Toh mann mei jhoot hai, isliye sacch nahi bol rahi hui

Truth bombs 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago

Kaku or Sai treats as Khilona? Voh khud apne aap ko khilona maante hai. He considers himself to be the toy. Will go after Vahini after knowing her lustful intentions because the boi wants her to come for cutting the cake. As if cake cutting can’t happen with her. Will stand like a toy and apologise to Vahini and request her not to go despite knowing her intentions. A person who does all of this is rightly called a toy. 

Kaku- She was always using Virat as toy for Pakhi. Only difference is he himself lets kaku to use him as toy. Eg: Today’s episode when Kaku asked him to feed Pakhi. Why didn’t he reveal Pakhi’s intentions and send her away? Muh mei kya tha tab? 

Not going to comment on who is a toy or not. But all I wanted was for Virat to have 1 dialogue - what ever I do with my wife I can't do with my brother's wife 😂. If Kaku still does not back off I would start doubting her and Ninands realtionship aswell which is borderline creepy 🤮. Pakhi we already is know is a desperate women with no self respect, wonder why the writers have so many dialogues for her but not the male lead🙄

Originally posted by Rdigest

Not going to comment on who is a toy or not. But all I wanted was for Virat to have 1 dialogue - what ever I do with my wife I can't do with my brother's wife 😂. If Kaku still does not back off I would start doubting her and Ninands realtionship aswell which is borderline creepy 🤮. Pakhi we already is know is a desperate women with no self respect, wonder why the writers have so many dialogues for her but not the male lead🙄

His one line could have ended the tamasha. 

Originally posted by nethraa_99

Excellent point.

If Bhavani asking Virat to do crazy thing is not enough, Virat's lack of outrage makes it crazier still. Finesse is not Ghum's string point..... crassness is.

@bold I think he meant Ashwini...pointed to her while he spoke.

I understand he meant that.. But he can just say Aai and not Ghar ke bade so the real Ghar ke bade dont think that Sai owes and answer to them.. The only two people she owes and answer to in that house is Virat and Aai..and Mr. Spineless should know and understand that.