Why is Kaku not asking Virat to bed pakhi to ease her hunger ??? - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by asmi_joya

I agree the same words that were used by Kaku once for Sai.. Well when it comes to Sai and his fights, his male ego is always at the peak.. The emotional abuse that woman is made to go through is too much to deal with.. She needed some time off  with Devi and Harini.. No one actually loves her unconditionally. I guess its only Devi ...to some extent Aai.. But Aai is also patriarchal in a way she always wants Virat to be forgiven but has never questioned him on Patralekha.. 

Yes. Aai should have questioned him about Pakhi. She should have warned him not to spoil his marriage by keeping silent before Sai.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago

Remember we all questioned Sai for bringing up how he is being used by his family to entertain Patralekha.. And today we saw it happening.. It turned out to be true..What she saw it then and understood, Virat felt it today.. However as usual all his anger and frustrations were directed towards Sai..He was being used by Kaku to keep Patralekha happy..What has he been reduced to ..A toy..to entertain Patralekha..Sai has not eaten is something that is bothering Aai.. PP has not eaten, bothers Kaku..And what about Virat.. If PP was insulted so was Virat..but no as per Kaku he has to entertain PP...Sai understood it during the Ladakh trip and Virat probably would never understand..

Kaku will do that till Sai does not exit Virat's life..Once she is out PP wont be spared..

Forget the Ladakh trip, the night before she questioned him ..it would've been so simple to explain to her then. He kept asking her what she heard when he knew the vaahiyaat conversation that had happened. 

I'm not watching today. Sai is absolutely alone at this point. And behind her back, this nonsense continues. 

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Badly graphed show 

That is all.

Totally agree with your above line but the funny thing is that....CVs already knew how bad is the story line (from KD) and they had like ample opportunities to improve it but alas they decided not to. 

If they have put efforts and used their brain then I think it would have been a wonderful show, since the actors are quite good.

But nahi....dimaag ka dahi bana rahe hai bekaar faltu scenes dikha ke.

Originally posted by scarlett22

Forget the Ladakh trip, the night before she questioned him ..it would've been so simple to explain to her then. He kept asking her what she heard when he knew the vaahiyaat conversation that had happened. 

I'm not watching today. Sai is absolutely alone at this point. And behind her back, this nonsense continues. 

I know!! ....the dialogues were so weak. "Kya sunaa tumne...... kitna sunaa tumne.... galat soch rahi ho"

WTF.....you knew what was spoken then just assume she heard everything. But apne spineless IPS se aur umeed bhi kya kar sakte hai.

Originally posted by scarlett22

I mentioned the Ladakh trip, because a lot of people including me questioned Sai for calling him a bait a toy to keep Patralekha entertained.. He was exasperated, enraged for being talked about like that.. "Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho...kiske baare mei kar rahi ho " and here we have his very own respectful Kaku treating him that way, asking him to feed his vehni..apne haathon se...after accepting, they might have had something in the past and comparing his moments with Sai to the one which he can have with his Vehni.. He did not feel used ? He did not feel like a toy? He is enraged when Sai tells him the truth, but does not feel and ounce of that anger delivered towards Sai , when he is made to feel that way by his family or PP.

I was not talking about clearing the waada part, since that has to go on to keep the show go on till confession.. I am talking about these issues with his characterization.. 

Kaku the same woman who ridiculed Sai for being fed by her mother wants PP to be fed by her ex-lover and devar.. And all Virat does is come up with hi HAIN!!!..HAIN!!! expressions..

And whats with ghar ke bado ko phone kar do dialogues...After what she is made to go through by these ghar ke bade, she need to inform them.. them who dont even call her by her name? Can he stop with ghar ke bade BS!!!

Originally posted by itsTrueDeal

Totally agree with your above line but the funny thing is that....CVs already knew how bad is the story line (from KD) and they had like ample opportunities to improve it but alas they decided not to. 

If they have put efforts and used their brain then I think it would have been a wonderful show, since the actors are quite good.

But nahi....dimaag ka dahi bana rahe hai bekaar faltu scenes dikha ke.

Agreed ..... Remake need not be complete copy paste.... It can be modified as per my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

They modified few aspects and then got tired to do anymore.... So we have moral less, logic less, sense less and sooo many things less show. 

Funny aspect is that we were hoping against hope for smthin better and stick around for all long ..... We needs to do smthin about self 😅😅

I mentioned the Ladakh trip, because a lot of people including me questioned Sai for calling him a bait a toy to keep Patralekha entertained.. He was exasperated, enraged for being talked about like that.. "Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho...kiske baare mei kar rahi ho " and here we have his very own respectful Kaku treating him that way, asking him to feed his vehni..apne haathon se...after accepting, they might have had something in the past and comparing his moments with Sai to the one which he can have with his Vehni.. He did not feel used ? He did not feel like a toy? He is enraged when Sai tells him the truth, but does not feel and ounce of that anger delivered towards Sai , when he is made to feel that way by his family or PP.

I was not talking about clearing the waada part, since that has to go on to keep the show go on till confession.. I am talking about these issues with his characterization.. 

Kaku the same woman who ridiculed Sai for being fed by her mother wants PP to be fed by her ex-lover and devar.. And all Virat does is come up with hi HAIN!!!..HAIN!!! expressions..

And whats with ghar ke bado ko phone kar do dialogues...After what she is made to go through by these ghar ke bade, she need to inform them.. them who dont even call her by her name? Can he stop with ghar ke bade BS!!!

Sorry to quote ur post.

Ek bataiye , kaku & pakhi treat virat as khilona , how sai treats virat , don't sai treat him as khilona herself ?

Apne kaha noone love Sai unconditionally , does she love anyone unconditionally ?

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by itsTrueDeal

I know!! ....the dialogues were so weak. "Kya sunaa tumne...... kitna sunaa tumne.... galat soch rahi ho"

WTF.....you knew what was spoken then just assume she heard everything. But apne spineless IPS se aur umeed bhi kya kar sakte hai.

exactly he knows what pakhi was saying if she has heard it .. toh usne sun liya ., 

Thank goodness Sai spelt it out loudly infront of all this Vaada crap .. now virat cannot bury his head in sand ..

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Agreed ..... Remake need not be complete copy paste.... It can be modified as per my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

They modified few aspects and then got tired to do anymore.... So we have moral less, logic less, sense less and sooo many things less show. 

Funny aspect is that we were hoping against hope for smthin better and stick around for all long ..... We needs to do smthin about self 😅😅

@bold I remember Virat's pagal hai ye ladki..I am imagining that for myself.. for watching this show and expecting better..

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Sorry to quote ur post.

Ek bataiye , kaku & pakhi treat virat as khilona , how sai treats virat , don't sai treat him as khilona herself ?

Apne kaha noone love Sai unconditionally , does she love anyone unconditionally ?

@bold No problem.. Free country...free forum.. 

@ red Atleast Sai gets punished in form of being called mental.. being thrown out, being manhandled,  being denied food and verbal insults, being shouted at.... Kaku and Pakhi are not no...so the mention.. Sai get punished for her mistakes..

@green...Sai mentioned once, Aai loves her unconditionally..hence I brought it up.. Unfortunately it was not about Virat and his unconditional love for Sai or Sai and her not so unconditional love for Virat ..my dear friend.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago