Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Why is Kaku not asking Virat to bed pakhi to ease her hunger ??? - Page 4

Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: msin

Kaku is so sympathetic to pakhi ka pain her frustration.. Samrat is not here why is Kaku not ordering Virat to sleep with pakhi ..her hunger will be assuaged .. and family ki izzat bhi rahe hi ..

The makers should spell this out clearly ..

Let virat sleep with pakhi openly .. This is what Chavan family wants.. why insinuate khana khilana , Ghumne Jana 

Exactly just cut crap and do it anyway

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara397 thumbnail

I was so disgusted after hearing Kaku's nonsense that I left my room saying that I can't tolerate this bakwas... I mean just to down cast Sai she totally lost her mind.... Sach mein... Sach nonsense have top most position in TRP chart like seriously...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Remember we all questioned Sai for bringing up how he is being used by his family to entertain Patralekha.. And today we saw it happening.. It turned out to be true..What she saw it then and understood, Virat felt it today.. However as usual all his anger and frustrations were directed towards Sai..He was being used by Kaku to keep Patralekha happy..What has he been reduced to ..A toy..to entertain Patralekha..Sai has not eaten is something that is bothering Aai.. PP has not eaten, bothers Kaku..And what about Virat.. If PP was insulted so was Virat..but no as per Kaku he has to entertain PP...Sai understood it during the Ladakh trip and Virat probably would never understand..

Kaku will do that till Sai does not exit Virat's life..Once she is out PP wont be spared..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

Remember we all questioned Sai for bringing up how he is being used by his family to entertain Patralekha.. And today we saw it happening.. It turned out to be true..What she saw it then and understood, Virat felt it today.. However as usual all his anger and frustrations were directed towards Sai..He was being used by Kaku to keep Patralekha happy... She will do that till Sai does not exit Virat's life..Once she is out PP wont be spared..

Exactly patralekha is a pawn to throw out Sai .. once Sai leaves virat ., pakhi will be thrown out too for loose morals 

deepzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: msin

Exactly patralekha is a pawn to throw out Sai .. once Sai leaves virat ., pakhi will be thrown out too for loose morals 

I doubt that...as soon as Sai is out of Virat's life, kaku may herself propose for virat and pakhi's marriage saying ishwar ki yahi icha hai 😡😡

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Remember we all questioned Sai for bringing up how he is being used by his family to entertain Patralekha.. And today we saw it happening.. It turned out to be true..What she saw it then and understood, Virat felt it today.. However as usual all his anger and frustrations were directed towards Sai..He was being used by Kaku to keep Patralekha happy..What has he been reduced to ..A toy..to entertain Patralekha..Sai has not eaten is something that is bothering Aai.. PP has not eaten, bothers Kaku..And what about Virat.. If PP was insulted so was Virat..but no as per Kaku he has to entertain PP...Sai understood it during the Ladakh trip and Virat probably would never understand..

Kaku will do that till Sai does not exit Virat's life..Once she is out PP wont be spared..

Not gonna see the episode of today to retain sanity. 

I have tried to make some sense out of the characters so that it does not look like so much if bafoonary but I can't see any Sense or logic with this show. 

During ladakh trip, sai made sensible lines and questions which were again put aside to accomplish the "hai bechari" of Pakhi and the whole chakrams ignored everything.... And heights was that virat still never gave a valid reasoning or anything to sai. Topic brushed under the carpet and they assume, we as audience also do the same. 

Sai is observant person by nature.. even before the stupid Shaadi and vaada crap, she pointed out the fondness that virat had for a certain Pakhi... Knowing her as the vahini surprised her but when the man himself remains silent, wat is she supposed to Do. 

And any other time that sai has asked direct questions, virat has pushed it aside to avoid how own awkwardness.... And he is oblivious to everything in his own house... And that is the most stupid thing to show if he is supposed to be a cop. 

At first, he Did not know, ok... Jaane do... But later on when things were brought to notice, he still does not bother to observe anything around.... Has to be spoon fed is quite stupid...... Not a cop by all means... An certainly not a topper.... 

He is gonna refuse everything to avoid his own awkwardness and saving the face and it is getting to my nerves. My head is spinning even to write how much of a lost cause this show has become. 

Kaku is smart and Pakhi will be favoured only till she is of use.... When kaku Did not bother about her own daughter and granddaughter, how much is she gonna bother about Pakhi?? 

Badly graphed show 

That is all.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Forgot to tag you

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What made him to follow each nd every orders from kaku even something like this feeding pakhi where he is not comfortable,, if he can shout on his Aai who has given him birth, had gone through so much pain still he can shout on Ashwini then why not kaku, why he  can not say no to kaku... sai is right iss ghar me bhabhi ka haq biwi se bhi zaida hai even bacho pe bhi maa se zaida haq kaku ka hai,,, yahi parampra hai chavan parivar ki pahle bhavani nd ninad aur ab pakhi nd virat 

He is not same virat we have in our show in earlier episode,, how a police man can be so helpless 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

So true. My girl had observed this then itself and referred him as a toy to be given to Patralekha for entertainment. Kaku proved Sai right but Virat as usual still keeps his regard for his so called head of the family. He can not say Bas Kaku ..but could say his house is not a lodge for Sai to come or leave at her will.Double standards and hypocracy. That spells out  Virat Chavan all this while.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

So true. My girl had observed this then itself and referred him as a toy to be given to Patralekha for entertainment. Kaku proved Sai right but Virat as usual still keeps his regard for his so called head of the family. He can not say Bas Kaku ..but could say his house is not a lodge for Sai to come or leave at her will.Double standards and hypocracy. That spells out  Virat Chavan all this while.

I agree the same words that were used by Kaku once for Sai.. Well when it comes to Sai and his fights, his male ego is always at the peak.. The emotional abuse that woman is made to go through is too much to deal with.. She needed some time off  with Devi and Harini.. No one actually loves her unconditionally. I guess its only Devi ...to some extent Aai.. But Aai is also patriarchal in a way she always wants Virat to be forgiven but has never questioned him on Patralekha..