Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: India_TV

😂
Kaku had started with that...Prakriti ki god mein...Ladakh trip per...Per did not work out...unhe pata chal gaya ki Virat abhi puri tarah mature nahi hai...so ab chote chte kadam le rahi hain..apne room mein khana khilao...

I mean atrocious!!!! khana saath mein kaho nahi...she openly says khana khilao.....Aise oonche khandaan and sankaaron walon mature logon se se to hum immature kitne behatar hain...may be C nivas ki dictionary mein mature ka matlab ashleel and vulgar hota hai...and immature ka pure and innocent....

That is what we should continuously spell it out .. don’t cover up talk like feed her by hand in your room .. Hubby not there .. you are basically sanctioning them to sleep together .. bade budde Aise hi imply karte hai .. 

elcocinero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi All!

I have been following the show and also the forum posts very closely but have never posted my opinions much. But after this week's very disappointing set of episodes I really feel like venting out my frustration. The makers have messed up the entire characterisation as well as underutilised the extremely good cast members.I really don't understand what r they trying to achieve here by showing all this. I definitely don't thing an elder in the family promoting the relationship between a bhabhi and devar is going to gain them any popularity on TV and we r talking about a no.1 prime time show.I find it really inappropriate for Indian audiences and the ML has nothing to say? I really don't understand why are they dragging this track with absolutely no value addition to the story? Whenever there is useless drama they drag it for about a week. but when it comes to some relationship progress among the leads or some positivity they just finish it off quickly. But I still watch it in the hopes of getting something good like we did in the old episodes.They were of such good quality . I feel the makers have become very lazy.

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ugh. I am so not watching the episode today. This is so disgusting. How can BK ask Virat to feed KBA? And why doesn’t Virat say anything? He needs to put an end to this once and for all.

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's her blind hatred towards Sai only or she wants to hide her and Ninad's strange relationship under Pakhi and Virat. 

Sai is the one who can question their morals and show mirror to them.  All chavan boys hsve these weird affection towards their Bhabi🤢. They can Stand for their Bhabi but not for their wife.

After Samrat he may chant Sai Sai Sai. Virat is mix of his Omi kaka and her own father. 

Omi loves his wife but have never seen standing for his wife and so is virat. His father instigated by Kaku so easily and so is Virat.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shaome

It's her blind hatred towards Sai only or she wants to hide her and Ninad's strange relationship under Pakhi and Virat. 

Sai is the one who can question their morals and show mirror to them.  All chavan boys hsve these weird affection towards their Bhabi🤢. They can Stand for their Bhabi but not for their wife.

After Samrat he may chant Sai Sai Sai. Virat is mix of his Omi kaka and her own father. 

Omi loves his wife but have never seen standing for his wife and so is virat. His father instigated by Kaku so easily and so is Virat.

The difference is that Virat is said to be the hero of the show...Ninad or Omi are not....He needs to stand up againgt all this...Yeh to koi zyada bada issue bhi nahi hai...Apni morality ke liye to koi bhi khada ho sakta hai...How come makers are trying to show that it is so difficult for Virat? even after listening to all the crap from pakhi....😡

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: India_TV

The difference is that Virat is said to be the hero of the show...Ninad or Omi are not....He needs to stand up againgt all this...Yeh to koi zyada bada issue bhi nahi hai...Apni morality ke liye to koi bhi khada ho sakta hai...How come makers are trying to show that it is so difficult for Virat? even after listening to all the crap from pakhi....😡

In Ghum land writers focusing on Sai's .Till now she is one of strongest female leads .Sai's character is wholesome. 

But so sad why degrade Virat. He is shown to be a no nonsense guy but why he is ignoring what's been happening in his own house hold 

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Kaku is so sympathetic to pakhi ka pain her frustration.. Samrat is not here why is Kaku not ordering Virat to sleep with pakhi ..her hunger will be assuaged .. and family ki izzat bhi rahe hi ..

The makers should spell this out clearly ..

Let virat sleep with pakhi openly .. This is what Chavan family wants.. why insinuate khana khilana , Ghumne Jana 

Yeh jaanne keliye dekhte rahiye Ghum hai kisi ki pyar mein somvar se shanivar raat 8 baje only on Star Plus.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shaome

In Ghum land writers focusing on Sai's .Till now she is one of strongest female leads .Sai's character is wholesome. 

But so sad why degrade Virat. He is shown to be a no nonsense guy but why he is ignoring what's been happening in his own house hold 

Agree that Sai is a strong character with good dialogs...But why bitcher Virat's character? Show some goodness in him....thoda morality dikhao bhai...hero hai akhir....Y is he shown as such a week person with no brains...Pakhi and kau are supposed to be main vamps of the drama...But i hate Virat much more than these two, these days......😡

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nja91

I understand that this show started off as a "love triangle" but now at this point even if pp didnt exist the "complications" created by that "other woman" angle already exist. So Sairat still have to navigate those waters- where Sai reels under the feeling of being a bojh/zimmedari and not virats first love/choice of life partner and Virat has to deal with his own possessiveness and Sai's insecurity. So they dont need to show pp be actually present around 24x7. The actor is anyway hopeless. I really wish they could get rid of pp, show Sairat navigate their insecurities and accept their feelings eventually and then move on to other tracks of how Sairat manage career with personal life etc etc. I'm so sick of pp and any further virat-pp. 

I can't stand the actress for a minute. Her pathetic acting is making the character even more unbearable. Even if they can't get rid of Didi, they should at least hire an actress who can ACT.

mishalfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Kaku is so sympathetic to pakhi ka pain her frustration.. Samrat is not here why is Kaku not ordering Virat to sleep with pakhi ..her hunger will be assuaged .. and family ki izzat bhi rahe hi ..

The makers should spell this out clearly ..

Let virat sleep with pakhi openly .. This is what Chavan family wants.. why insinuate khana khilana , Ghumne Jana 

Makers are showing all cheap things at prime time show.. as an audience I can say am uncomfortable watching it with my family around .. every time now n then they just show bhabhi lust on devar, sending devar bhabhi together ladakh.. but problem when wife accompany them ,FI L abusing DIL.. not letting her meet her hubby..’Ninad trying to raise hand on Ashwini in front of his son

Family members bk  gang telling wife that bhabhi has more right on his devar than wife.. as she came early in family, bhabhi banging in couple room at odd time, listen their talks, ... and after famous KKHH copied scene I thought they can’t go further low.. but am wrong ..

Here we get head of family, women, motherly figure.. asking her nephew to feed bhabhi with his own hands, stand ,as Samrat not around to give him khushiya.. so u please do an honour.. 

there is nothing wrong in feeding bhabhi if intentions r right n pious.. but Bhawani as a women fully aware of pp intentions asking to have dinner in room...

ACP can’t say even a single no.. to all such creep suggestions.. He is worst n dumb police officer portrayed 

what crap more they want to show... doors closed and devar bhabhi in??

Really disgusting show.. my bp shoots at such nonsense each n every time

What’s the need of remake this serial in Hindi.. they could have easily dubbed in Hindi... 

I really curse time when I watched this show first..