Why is Kaku not asking Virat to bed pakhi to ease her hunger ??? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by idkwhattoput

Instead of blaming Kaku and Pakhi, one should hold Virat accountable. He has all his anger reserved for Sai but during such an atrocious situation, he’s not lashing out? Silence and apathetic expressions  here and there are nothing. He’s the problem. 

I second that, Still you will get reply as “Sai is bad, and Virat deserves better than her” on a taperecorder mode. 😀Actually Virat doesn’t deserve either of them, because he is not worthy enough. Anyway, I’m at peace by just reading the updates. 😅😅

[QUOTE=greatmac1512]

Don’t waste your time in trending, they won’t do anything.

[/QUOTE

As mentioned by NB that sitara informs them about trends maybe sitara would interfere about this devar bhabhi sexual relationship as it is already providing disclaimer

I have no idea about disclaimer, have they recently started and what do they write in disclaimer “Rishta whi, soch nhi” 🤣🤣

I have no idea about disclaimer, have they recently started and what do they write in disclaimer “Rishta whi, soch nhi” 🤣🤣

Idk for how many more years they're gonna use the same “ Rishta whi, soch nhi" 😕

Let's not write anything about sexual relations because it was not shown like that nor was it meant to be. Though I have a lot of 😡 words I could use. I don't like them gaslighting the fans of GHUM.  Period. 

The problem is they are doing copy paste. Sensibilities change, times change, none of this is being considered. Do they even have a translator or they use Google translate?? 

Cheap drama has got them to the number 1 position. They think cheap drama will help them forever. Audiences do remember character graphs and situations much more than the team is giving them credit for. 

They are actually treating audiences like a totally dumb set of captive people. Repeating dialogues, repeating scenes, repeating scenarios..will cost them badly. 

The way they're degrading Virat is pathetic. 

The only thing left is for the cast to justify this. I hope they have enough brains to just do their job and keep mum till this awful phase is done with. 

Wait! According to KD then , the cast will need to keep mum most of the time 😆

Originally posted by scarlett22

Let's not write anything about sexual relations because it was not shown like that nor was it meant to be. Though I have a lot of 😡 words I could use. I don't like them gaslighting the fans of GHUM.  Period. 

The problem is they are doing copy paste. Sensibilities change, times change, none of this is being considered. Do they even have a translator or they use Google translate?? 

Cheap drama has got them to the number 1 position. They think cheap drama will help them forever. Audiences do remember character graphs and situations much more than the team is giving them credit for. 

They are actually treating audiences like a totally dumb set of captive people. Repeating dialogues, repeating scenes, repeating scenarios..will cost them badly. 

The way they're degrading Virat is pathetic. 

The only thing left is for the cast to justify this. I hope they have enough brains to just do their job and keep mum till this awful phase is done with. 

Wait! According to KD then , the cast will need to keep mum most of the time 😆

Kaku is telling exactly like this to virat .. feed pakhi by hand she’s lonely .. both of you spend time in room .. if u can eat with Sai here why not with pakhi .. it means IF You Can Sleep With Sai Here Why Not SLEEP With Pakhi ..

They will deny it completely. They will say we have a dirty mind. I remember I ranted on SM for the hospital scene..and got some sick explanation from all concerned. 

Originally posted by msin

Kaku is so sympathetic to pakhi ka pain her frustration.. Samrat is not here why is Kaku not ordering Virat to sleep with pakhi ..her hunger will be assuaged .. and family ki izzat bhi rahe hi ..

The makers should spell this out clearly ..

Let virat sleep with pakhi openly .. This is what Chavan family wants.. why insinuate khana khilana , Ghumne Jana 

😂
Kaku had started with that...Prakriti ki god mein...Ladakh trip per...Per did not work out...unhe pata chal gaya ki Virat abhi puri tarah mature nahi hai...so ab chote chte kadam le rahi hain..apne room mein khana khilao...

I mean atrocious!!!! khana saath mein kaho nahi...she openly says khana khilao.....Aise oonche khandaan and sankaaron walon mature logon se se to hum immature kitne behatar hain...may be C nivas ki dictionary mein mature ka matlab ashleel and vulgar hota hai...and immature ka pure and innocent....

Originally posted by msin

Kaku is telling exactly like this to virat .. feed pakhi by hand she’s lonely .. both of you spend time in room .. if u can eat with Sai here why not with pakhi .. it means IF You Can Sleep With Sai Here Why Not SLEEP With Pakhi ..

In a way you make sense, coz Vankar equates food with romance in Ghum.

How should the audience react to the dialogue of kaku asking them to eat together in their room? 

They give us all double meaning dialogues for an 8 pm show and if we question intent of bhabhi or kaku or consent of ML  then we are the ones with perverted minds.

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

Instead of blaming Kaku and Pakhi, one should hold Virat accountable. He has all his anger reserved for Sai but during such an atrocious situation, he’s not lashing out? Silence and apathetic expressions  here and there are nothing. He’s the problem. 

Totally agree....Pakhi has openly told him...what he is to her...and what samrat is...Virat ko na samrat se na sai se pyar hai...pyar to chodo, it seems that they don't exist for him...He knows that samrat knows about him and Pakhi..Pakhi had told him when he was in GC...ab Sai ne bola to he acted all worked up? He is a self-obsessed person jo sirf apne aap se pyaar karta hai...

Since these last few episode, the total onus of all this vulgarity lies on with Virat...Pakhi has openly voiced out her desires...It is up to him to work on it...