Justifying kairat through naira... ridiculous - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Genniee

One more thing it's a fiction show, u dont compare it with real life saying, 2 mahine mein he moved on. 

This is a discussion forum and I think we can/should discuss whatever aspects we feel like without having to hear reasons like - "This is fiction, not real life" and "If you dont like it, dont watch it."

See without these discussions, this forum will become just a place where we keep fan girling over leads and nothing else.

Fiction-real life point can be used for literally all discussions/criticims. If our response to every post is this then where do we get to exchange views about the show.

Like you have criticized Dadi for her regressive views and instead of carrying on if I just comment - "dont compare reel and real life."? Then no post in this forum will go beyond 1 reply.

So chill and let's enjoy/get annoyed sometimes at each others differing and similar thoughts. šŸ» 

Edited by Sense9 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Antaramantara

Ok.. so I had stopped watching precaps too of this serial....but I got to know through insta feed that there is naira's flashback sequence so I give it a try ...but guess what... In that sequence kartik was remembering his moments with naira and we know it was shot few days back....So why this new shooting was required?? Coz kaira was there for 5 long years... They could have used any memory of those 5 years which even we could relate... But they did new shooting?? Why??

Because now they are justifying kartik falling for some other ladki and their marriage...earlier that marriage was out of majboori for kairav...but now we know that they are going to fall for each other and Ranveer will help them to realise their feelings

Hence that flashback in which naira was randomly saying to kartik if something happens to her during delivery , he'll marry someone else...not become devdas for his entire life...

And we already know when kaira was there .. they always said that they are their first and last love... Not body else is going to enter in their life...not even a single sequence in 5 years when they told other to marry someone else if something happens... So now they are justifying kartik soon to be naya naya pyar for sirat through this flashback... Yesterday they had that sequence... And in today's precap sirat is going to see kartik when she closed her eyes as her love... Like such a crap ....

matalb yeh log kaise bhi karke Kartik aur Sirat ki shadi karvake rahenge šŸ˜‚ by hook or by crookšŸ‘ Naira ab kabhi vapas nahin aane wali.. sirat hi new lead and permanent in Kartikā€™s life hone wali haišŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Ŗ

Originally posted by J.s

matalb yeh log kaise bhi karke Kartik aur Sirat ki shadi karvake rahenge šŸ˜‚ by hook or by crookšŸ‘ Naira ab kabhi vapas nahin aane wali.. sirat hi new lead and permanent in Kartikā€™s life hone wali haišŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Ŗ

šŸ¤¢

I still hope and still wish k naira wapas aa jaae

Originally posted by Sense9

Disgusting.

Writers have No respect for their own creation. 

All spouses would want their partners to move on and live a normal life but these people are acting as if Kartikā€™s been alone for ages- gin ke 5months hue hai. And he started this majboori shadi jaap only 2months after her death.

I have seen people grieve for their pets longer than this person has for his epic sacha wala pyaar.
Gayu has been in same boat for atleast 2 years without husband and before that in an abusive relationship. No oneā€™s dying to get her remarried- which would actually make sense.

well said!

Just one question what writers are smoking while writing such tracks?

Originally posted by 07RB

Just one question what writers are smoking while writing such tracks?

They are out of ideas for Mohsin and shivangi's character...and they don't want to leave shivin that's why neither leap nor any other characters plot

Just stretching things any how

The writers have milked kaira to death and don't know what to do with them anymore

hence this weird track 

Dont get the logic of cvs. Normally cvs change characters because the original actors leave the show but here shivangi is there but they are so stubborn that they want to show her as sirat not naira. 

Originally posted by Paytonlee101

Dont get the logic of cvs. Normally cvs change characters because the original actors leave the show but here shivangi is there but they are so stubborn that they want to show her as sirat not naira. 

Trps.... Kaira k story me kuch tha nhi ab... although thoda teenage dikha k kuch plot kr skte the...but again kaira focused me nhi rhte... Hence this track... Better they should go for next generation story... Jb plot h nhi h to shivin k chemistry ka bhi koi faeda nhi

Originally posted by Sense9

Disgusting.

Writers have No respect for their own creation. 

All spouses would want their partners to move on and live a normal life but these people are acting as if Kartikā€™s been alone for ages- gin ke 5months hue hai. And he started this majboori shadi jaap only 2months after her death.

I have seen people grieve for their pets longer than this person has for his epic sacha wala pyaar.
Gayu has been in same boat for atleast 2 years without husband and before that in an abusive relationship. No oneā€™s dying to get her remarried- which would actually make sense.

itā€™s also so stupid as Sirat is nairas doppelgƤngerā€¦would karthik ever have become interested in Sirat if she did not Look like nairas identical twin ? Is he attracted to Sirat ..or does he Just want his dead wifeā€™s look alike so he can pretend heā€™s with naira ā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā€¦it would have made sense if the show could have taken a few years leap..show us karthik grieving for naira, and after at least 5 years ā€¦let him meet a mature woman ..maybe accidentally at work and let them fall in loveā€¦that would have been a good story worth watchingā€¦.like how Manish fell for swarna ā€¦who worked for himā€¦and helped him get through the loss of his first wifeā€¦. not this Sirat ā€¦naira doppelgƤnger ā€¦nonsense šŸ˜”