BK is infuriating! 😡😡 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by nethraa_99

Yet, Virat has huge respect for Bhavani?

Can anyone be conditioned to this extent that after all that has happened, he can be forced to feed Pakhi who is eyeing him? Am I watching someone with Dependent Personality Disorder?

Why is it for the 100th time Virat is 'about to say something' but some interruption happens. Why is never allowed to complete his sentences - any logical reason?

I'm actually glad this particular time that pulkit call interrupted bk convincing virat to feed pp. Ugh. It was unbearable to watch bk go on and on. Pulkit ka call nahi aaya toh bk would have convinced virat. He was not willing but looking at virat, I'm sure he could have been coerced into feeding pp🀒 soch kar hi ghin aa rahi hai. Accha hua pulkit interrupted. Finally pulkit was of some use! 

Originally posted by nethraa_99

Yet, Virat has huge respect for Bhavani?

Can anyone be conditioned to this extent that after all that has happened, he can be forced to feed Pakhi who is eyeing him? Am I watching someone with Dependent Personality Disorder?

Why is it for the 100th time Virat is 'about to say something' but some interruption happens. Why is never allowed to complete his sentences - any logical reason?

It's a total copy paste of KD. He does not feed her there and he won't here either. 

But this is taxing the part of my brain I reserve for ITV to the max. None of it makes sense, least of all Virat's maun vrat. The silence is deafening now. 

Virat’s character is behind redemption. Nothing can be redeemed in this show, just a question of how much they will butcher Sai’s character.

Oh God!

So Bhavani is sacrificing her true love Patralekha for Virat?πŸ˜’She must be dying inside while keeping a smile on her face.

Why do you have to be so large-hearted Bhavani😭

Knowing Indians, A bahu attempting to operate her husband when doctors failed seems more logical than Kaku asking Virat to feed Pakhi

Looks like effects of Sasta Nasha