Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Diya2021

I have read few mentioning this possibility of Pallavi’s care as an act for revenge. I for one can’t believe that she will do that and if in case they show that it was all planned, I would be highly disappointed. Then for me the Pallavi who I have seen from first even before she met Raghav would be a lie. For me Pallavi is a selfless girl who would go to any extent to help anyone. If Raghav has been a straight forward character, Pallavi has been the selfless one. I really really hope I am right 🤞😃 If they change any of them, I would sadly have to quit watching the show. 

I know sometimes some things are too good to make us emotional and for me their relationship is at that point. I had that feeling about heartbreak because the going is too good now. Since they have suddenly jumped on to both their past at the same time, I feel some link might be there where she might have suffered because of Raghav or something happened because of him which would lead to her mistrusting him leading to his heartbreak. Someone’s death other than Mandar’s which has affected her along with Krishna Rao intro gives me the vibes. 

I agree with you.. If this whole thing turns out to be an act which is very less likely given her character sketch, then there will be a complete disconnect with whatever we have seen of her from the very beginning.. Thing is its almost unreal, how good she is.. how easily and quickly she went from hating him to trusting him and now feeling so deeply for him.. All it took really was for Raghav to eat mirchi wala andhra thali and tell her that he ''let her'' punish him because he felt he shouldn't have lost his temper with her baba and that he was ready to apologize to him.. that was the turning point..since then she has never doubted his intentions.. 

I also agree, with what you said about the coincidence of their pasts getting revealed around the same time.. there has to be some connection and I guess things are going this good right now because they might be close to hitting a roadblock pretty soon and that will most probably be related to their pasts haunting their present..