Episode Spoiler - 11 June 2021 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Diya2021

Superb episode. It’s getting exciting as the past is getting revealed and that when we were thinking Mandar is Pallavi’s past, we have some other death which she is sad about. Intro of Krishna Rao was good and he seems to be that typical political villian right out of Telugu movies who will crush everyone under his feet. Raghvi scene near the pool are becoming the best. Looks like we are going to get good conversations near pool side. The way Raghav said mein thumhare samne sab kuch haar gaya, Pallavi understand what he was saying. The slipping of the phone from her hand shows his words affected her as well. It’s getting all senti now with the past revelations and these two getting so emotional for each other 😊

Yes loved the way she hold his hannd(clenched fist) by her both hands..

So meaningful and touchy😘

Superb episode. It’s getting exciting as the past is getting revealed and that when we were thinking Mandar is Pallavi’s past, we have some other death which she is sad about. Intro of Krishna Rao was good and he seems to be that typical political villian right out of Telugu movies who will crush everyone under his feet. Raghvi scene near the pool are becoming the best. Looks like we are going to get good conversations near pool side. The way Raghav said mein thumhare samne sab kuch haar gaya, Pallavi understand what he was saying. The slipping of the phone from her hand shows his words affected her as well. It’s getting all senti now with the past revelations and these two getting so emotional for each other 😊

@b: Yeah almost looked like one 😆...main poora past dekhne ki wait karing ....loved that they r giving us telugu feels as raghav is a telugu guy ..not going the conventional way of jus keeping their makeup as telugu ones to give the feel ..this feels good ..no not that i'm a telugu girl isliye pasand aaya ..but in general sense jo hai voh sahi se dikha rhe hai ...such small details being kept intact ..is making our show stand out ⭐️🥳

Originally posted by princy48

@b: Yeah almost looked like one 😆...main poora past dekhne ki wait karing ....loved that they r giving us telugu feels as raghav is a telugu guy ..not going the conventional way of jus keeping their makeup as telugu ones to give the feel ..this feels good ..no not that i'm a telugu girl isliye pasand aaya ..but in general sense jo hai voh sahi se dikha rhe hai ...such small details being kept intact ..is making our show stand out ⭐️🥳

absolutely. They are not deviating from the roots which makes it more connected to real. I’m from south too so the look is closer to my heart. I guess all are excited to know the past and hopefully they won’t disappoint us. 

absolutely. They are not deviating from the roots which makes it more connected to real. I’m from south too so the look is closer to my heart. I guess all are excited to know the past and hopefully they won’t disappoint us. 

Haan hope so ..well they disappoint us till today ...in big things ..so i expect the same as this is the most important track ...we all were waiting for 🥳

I have watched the Raghvi scene so many times. Raghav has always been alone because he never trusted anyone, actually no one gave him an option to trust and with whatever we have seen, especially females. Today he wasn’t ready to reveal the truth again thinking she is also going to react the same as others and he won’t be able to handle that. But Pallavi’s calm words broke the wall he had built around him. Ek baar barosa kar ke tho dekho..she coaxed him yet slowly..I promise mein bina dono side jaane kuch bhi judgement nahi banaungi. Tumhe samachne ki poori koshish karrongi. He has never trusted anyone with his truth but today the earnestly in her voice made him give in to her trust and he decided to reveal the truth. They have really become each other’s better half today. Two people who complete each other’s life. It’s taken him so much years to trust someone and If ever Raghav’s trust is broken again for some reason, this man will be heartbroken. 

I had to get it out of my system, so thought will write it out here. 

They are going good wrt Raghvi. The depth works perfectly because Sai and Shivangi can make you feel that. 

The progress in their relationship that Pallavi feels this sincere need to understand this man so much and he obliges after a nudge of trust. ☺️

These conversations have a certain feel to them which serious love stories have. 

30 days challenge kab phuski lagne lag gaya pata nahin chala. 😆

All Raghav needed to do was eat mirchi and go to her home and show his sincerity and Pallu melted without her even realizing. 

Raghav miyan toh alag level par hai, sab kuchh haar chuka hoon itne aaram se bol leta hai jaise chane chaba raha ho. Please nobody whisper the word love in his ears please. Aise hi masst hai inki story. He is serious about her, Pallu knows it, just that she hasn't found the adequate response to his words. She wants his happiness, wants him to move on, wants him to know his worth, she finds him trustworthy to share her past even as per precap. What more can you want? I don't prefer I-love-yous with lights and decoration and all or even desperate ILUs much. And if somebody brings up the love word, he is likely to be like, haan hai toh kya?? *keeping expectations/imaginations aside*

Radiating very lovely vibes. ❤️

Originally posted by Lonelythots

i think the kissing part actually came out of his mouth on the heels of him seeing her wear his clothes.. it was an intimate thing for pallavi to do if we set aside the fun part of it.. 

Agree, it was an intimate thing. His subconscious mind is observing all this. Same thing when she wore his robe, it had a very intimate feel to it, and he meant it when he said he was checking out how his robe fit her. 

I have watched the Raghvi scene so many times. Raghav has always been alone because he never trusted anyone, actually no one gave him an option to trust and with whatever we have seen, especially females. Today he wasn’t ready to reveal the truth again thinking she is also going to react the same as others and he won’t be able to handle that. But Pallavi’s calm words broke the wall he had built around him. Ek baar barosa kar ke tho dekho..she coaxed him yet slowly..I promise mein bina dono side jaane kuch bhi judgement nahi banaungi. Tumhe samachne ki poori koshish karrongi. He has never trusted anyone with his truth but today the earnestly in her voice made him give in to her trust and he decided to reveal the truth. They have really become each other’s better half today. Two people who complete each other’s life. It’s taken him so much years to trust someone and If ever Raghav’s trust is broken again for some reason, this man will be heartbroken. 

I had to get it out of my system, so thought will write it out here. 

I have to get something out of my system too, now that you mentioned heartbreak.. Yesterday, when she was coaxing Raghav into telling her about his past, giving him the confidence he needs to trust her with the biggest secret of his life, and he gave in rather easily.. I had a weird feeling that I was fighting to allow me to enjoy the moment because it was so poignant and beautiful.. that weird feeling was that of fear.. I feared what if Pallavi has not forgiven him and all this is just an act to get to know his weaknesses to hurt him in future as part of her grand revenge plan? I know all this sounds extremely outlandish..maybe because sometimes all this seems too good to be true. I really really really hope I am wrong. 

Originally posted by MistyDawn

I have to get something out of my system too, now that you mentioned heartbreak.. Yesterday, when she was coaxing Raghav into telling her about his past, giving him the confidence he needs to trust her with the biggest secret of his life, and he gave in rather easily.. I had a weird feeling that I was fighting to allow me to enjoy the moment because it was so poignant and beautiful.. that weird feeling was that of fear.. I feared what if Pallavi has not forgiven him and all this is just an act to get to know his weaknesses to hurt him in future as part of her grand revenge plan? I know all this sounds extremely outlandish..maybe because sometimes all this seems too good to be true. I really really really hope I am wrong. 

I have read few mentioning this possibility of Pallavi’s care as an act for revenge. I for one can’t believe that she will do that and if in case they show that it was all planned, I would be highly disappointed. Then for me the Pallavi who I have seen from first even before she met Raghav would be a lie. For me Pallavi is a selfless girl who would go to any extent to help anyone. If Raghav has been a straight forward character, Pallavi has been the selfless one. I really really hope I am right 🤞😃 If they change any of them, I would sadly have to quit watching the show. 

I know sometimes some things are too good to make us emotional and for me their relationship is at that point. I had that feeling about heartbreak because the going is too good now. Since they have suddenly jumped on to both their past at the same time, I feel some link might be there where she might have suffered because of Raghav or something happened because of him which would lead to her mistrusting him leading to his heartbreak. Someone’s death other than Mandar’s which has affected her along with Krishna Rao intro gives me the vibes. 

Originally posted by Ubiquitos

They are going good wrt Raghvi. The depth works perfectly because Sai and Shivangi can make you feel that. 

The progress in their relationship that Pallavi feels this sincere need to understand this man so much and he obliges after a nudge of trust. ☺️

These conversations have a certain feel to them which serious love stories have. 

30 days challenge kab phuski lagne lag gaya pata nahin chala. 😆

All Raghav needed to do was eat mirchi and go to her home and show his sincerity and Pallu melted without her even realizing. 

Raghav miyan toh alag level par hai, sab kuchh haar chuka hoon itne aaram se bol leta hai jaise chane chaba raha ho. Please nobody whisper the word love in his ears please. Aise hi masst hai inki story. He is serious about her, Pallu knows it, just that she hasn't found the adequate response to his words. She wants his happiness, wants him to move on, wants him to know his worth, she finds him trustworthy to share her past even as per precap. What more can you want? I don't prefer I-love-yous with lights and decoration and all or even desperate ILUs much. And if somebody brings up the love word, he is likely to be like, haan hai toh kya?? *keeping expectations/imaginations aside*

Radiating very lovely vibes. ❤️

Absolutely agree with you. Their eye locks, small gestures and their conversations are a bliss to watch. I’m just loving this phase in their relationship where both are aware of each other and subconsciously want to make each other happy. The expression on Raghav’s face when Pallavi was listing out his good qualities was priceless. It was equivalent to him kissing her. Sai and Shivangi are really talented. I agree with Sikand, he can write the scenes but these two bring them to life with their facial expressions and their emoting eyes.