Episode Spoiler - 11 June 2021 - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Kavila

They are interconnected pallu probably lost her brother or parents and this krishna rao wad responsible for that too ..

Raghu past dedo interconnected smiley1

Interconnected theek hai new villain bhi sahee bai story strong hugi..but no blame game for raghav ..amma aur keerti.kafi hain usko tanai marne k lye😄

Originally posted by RosyRosh

Tumko chahiye toh me example dikha sakta hai smiley43

Humko tho pura movie mangtasmiley43smiley42

Originally posted by Doc

Interconnected theek hai new villain bhi sahee bai story strong hugi..but no blame game for raghav ..amma aur keerti.kafi hain usko tanai marne k lye😄

Are nahi nagi interlinked will be this krishna rato will be reason for both families downfall I mean pallu patents and raghav family ..

Originally posted by Looneygirl

Ok I’ve read something about Gorintaku, sulo is venomous towards Pallu because her brother apparently committed suicide because of the shame of the guilt of sexual harassment of a girl who was working under him or with him(not sure) and that girl obviously was Pallu. Mandaar rescues her in time and eventually marries her. But sulo has sworn vengeance. That’s the reason of this OTT hate. At least this is what I’ve read. Not sure if it’s true. But here, everybody in the deshmukh house thought she was visiting her brother🤷🏻‍♀️So I’m not sure if they’ve changed things here or if she had another brother.smiley13

Wow! This seems like a good theory. smiley3

Originally posted by Doc

Mjhe kal.ek.emotional.hug. chahye..

Breakdown hug

It will take some time but they'll eventually..

Originally posted by Chasm

Wow! This seems like a good theory. smiley3

They are not following the original version they will twist thing I really hope that krishna rao daughter who put sexual harassment case on raghu please don't turned out to be ..Pallu smiley3no way ..I am scared now ...

Edited by Kavila - 13 days ago

Originally posted by gayatherry88

It will take some time but they'll eventually..

yes😘

Originally posted by Looneygirl

Ok I’ve read something about Gorintaku, sulo is venomous towards Pallu because her brother apparently committed suicide because of the shame of the guilt of sexual harassment of a girl who was working under him or with him(not sure) and that girl obviously was Pallu. Mandaar rescues her in time and eventually marries her. But sulo has sworn vengeance. That’s the reason of this OTT hate. At least this is what I’ve read. Not sure if it’s true. But here, everybody in the deshmukh house thought she was visiting her brother🤷🏻‍♀️So I’m not sure if they’ve changed things here or if she had another brother.smiley13

They already made a lot of changes like RR being a rich businessman and the forced marriage. Plus, in this one Pallavi only knew Mandaar for a few months by talking on the phone. They really only met on their wedding day and that very night he died/disappeared.

Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali