Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

They already made a lot of changes like RR being a rich businessman and the forced marriage. Plus, in this one Pallavi only knew Mandaar for a few months by talking on the phone. They really only met on their wedding day and that very night he died/disappeared.

I think thry took only harassment part... In original Msndar rescue her.. Here may be Siddesh hurriedly marry her off to Mandar...

May be Pallu told Mandar he been nice.. Don't judge her... Made her comfy... Hrnce she obliged to Deshmukh 

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Muktchand

I think thry took only harassment part... In original Msndar rescue her.. Here may be Siddesh hurriedly marry her off to Mandar...

May be Pallu told Mandar he been nice.. Don't judge her... Made her comfy... Hrnce she obliged to Deshmukh 

Then how come 2 month video courtship fits in ???

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc

Mjhe kal.ek.emotional.hug. chahye..

Breakdown hug

mujhe bhi !

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kavila

They are not following the original version they will twist thing I really hope that krishna rao daughter who put sexual harassment case on raghu please don't turned out to be ..Pallu 😲no way ..I am scared now ...

gosh, you guys na, imaginations..lol..Pallu already said that she lost parents when she was very young and she was pretty much brought up by her brother..Like Looneygirl said, may be its Sulo's brother under whom Pallu worked and he harassed her and Mandaar rescued and got married to her. He died out of shame?? Too many questions today, am not able to imagine the kissing scene now...

kya kya I was thinking...Raghav Rao will show Pallu , if she decided to act as Raghav Rao, she has to dress up like him..unbutton the 4 or atleast 3 buttons of the shirts..But yeah, if we had taken that angle, then we wouldnt have gotten the amma and son scene..so no regrets...will hold on to the scene for future.

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

gosh, you guys na, imaginations..lol..Pallu already said that she lost parents when she was very young and she was pretty much brought up by her brother..Like Looneygirl said, may be its Sulo's brother under whom Pallu worked and he harassed her and Mandaar rescued and got married to her. He died out of shame?? Too many questions today, am not able to imagine the kissing scene now...

kya kya I was thinking...Raghav Rao will show Pallu , if she decided to act as Raghav Rao, she has to dress up like him..unbutton the 4 or atleast 3 buttons of the shirts..But yeah, if we had taken that angle, then we wouldnt have gotten the amma and son scene..so no regrets...will hold on to the scene for future.

Kissing k neeche bi list thii but i was more concerned ye sab practice kis k sath kya raghav ne😁😁😁🤣🤣 

They are building a good story .but some emotional breakdown and pallu soothing him i want tomorrow 

A feather hug or godhi scene will be fine..tears wiping bhi chalega...

Today the way she hold his hand..when.they are.clenched.in pain was something worth watching

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Mei kissing mei best hai ..🤣🤣 jhoota ek number ka...

Harkatein to tumhari gopi bahu wali hain..

🤣🤣 And pallu like other FLS no hyperbreathing no sharmana...😄😄😁😁

🤣dont worry he will give example soon🤣bs ek baar ha ho jaye🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

haan...if only she said, show me, he would run and hid behind the tree...lol..But yeah, he is talking about kissing to her..such a bold personality...where others are like stumbling...going on and on to say two words..

I think there will be a time when she reminds him of his words and he will actually run away as she goes close to him. Humaare show mein yeh sab hi hoga. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kissing k.nechey bhi list thi...

Sab ka example chaye hum ko😘😘

Ask Sai, he'll tell you what's on that list. 

It might have been him who improvised that list in the first place. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

haan...if only she said, show me, he would run and hid behind the tree...lol..But yeah, he is talking about kissing to her..such a bold personality...where others are like stumbling...going on and on to say two words..

i think the kissing part actually came out of his mouth on the heels of him seeing her wear his clothes.. it was an intimate thing for pallavi to do if we set aside the fun part of it.. 

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx

🤣dont worry he will give example soon🤣bs ek baar ha ho jaye🤣

kayali pulao already aada pak chuka hai 😆