Episode Spoiler - 11 June 2021 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

If kissing is best quality that too number one i wana know what's rest of quality he wrote 🤣

He begin with kiss 🤣 Pallu bhi na 😆

Originally posted by Vibrant_Ana

That was hilarious and so cute when Raghav  said kissing is his  best quality🤣

Agree totally these two Sai & Shivangi make RaghVi so so lovable....

Watching Sai & Shivangi interviews ..gave that vibe..Shivangi is more the padaku shrewd naive kid type and Sai as usual chilled out, yet gussailwala..he also said he is little short tempered..but caring too...like the pool scene he described, its not about Shivangi jumping to pool, I thought the saree will get wet, so cant retake multiple times...but he described it as she might catch cold and become bemar..was very touched..lovely bonding they have off screen too..

Ok I’ve read something about Gorintaku, sulo is venomous towards Pallu because her brother apparently committed suicide because of the shame of the guilt of sexual harassment of a girl who was working under him or with him(not sure) and that girl obviously was Pallu. Mandaar rescues her in time and eventually marries her. But sulo has sworn vengeance. That’s the reason of this OTT hate. At least this is what I’ve read. Not sure if it’s true. But here, everybody in the deshmukh house thought she was visiting her brother🤷🏻‍♀️So I’m not sure if they’ve changed things here or if she had another brother.😒

Edited by Looneygirl - 2 years ago

Who is krishna rao relative of raghav  we know don but then same title ..??As title are same and before mandar may be Pallu parents were too killed by same krishna rao ..What say that's where both past interlinked that where Raghvi ..Connection begana what say ??

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago
Originally posted by RosyRosh

Tumko chahiye toh me example dikha sakta hai ☺️

Kissing k.nechey bhi list thi...

Sab ka example chaye hum ko😘😘

Originally posted by RosyRosh

They probably will. Itll create angst in their lives

They are interconnected pallu probably lost her brother or parents and this krishna rao wad responsible for that too ..

Raghu past dedo interconnected 😊

Originally posted by Doc

Kissing k.nechey bhi list thi...

Sab ka example chaye hum ko😘😘

Yes please ☺️

Originally posted by gayatherry88

Raghav is so cool with imitating him🙈🙈.. Amma and Raghav scene is very emotional.. I don't think sai used glycerin he really cried seems, he killed it 😥😥.. pallu can't see Raghav on pain she is on mission.. how cutely she is watching him swim👌👌... He was a best kisser and ready to show demo to her🤣🤣🤣.. he is overwhelmed when pallu told about his good habits, yes she knows him better than him.. he indirectly confessed her☺️☺️☺️.. pallu got it but didn't react it.. he finally opened to her because he feels she is worth of it and she also thanks him for that, oh my babies 😭😭😭.. Raghav told half past and more to it on tomorrow.. pallu also lost someone before mandar who is that 🙄🙄🙄.. she also crying badly on precap.. real past is coming out hope they know each other now and they're progressing 👌👌

Mjhe kal.ek.emotional.hug. chahye..

Breakdown hug

Wait did he he want  to kiss pallavi 😲😲😲😲😲

We want demo mr rato bass muh me bolne se kuch na hoga sandeep sun rahe ho na 😈

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago

Waise kya fandom hai raghav ka.past bahar arha hai story meo jaaan.arhi hai...

Wo rurha hai..aur hamari soee..

Kissing aur us k.nechey wali list pe atak gyeeee🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣