Users

Frequent Posters

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: christobelle

The twist was really good

And finally we are getting rid of Trashmukhs and focusing on a bigger story

The past of Raghav and Pallavi which seems pretty much interesting.

Krishna Rao looks intense 😆. Can't wait to see more of this !!

I hope they wont inter conect pallu ka past with ragahv ones..😟 like the ekta mai dramas..

Want them.alag alag

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Raghav is so cool with imitating him🙈🙈.. Amma and Raghav scene is very emotional.. I don't think sai used glycerin he really cried seems, he killed it 😥😥.. pallu can't see Raghav on pain she is on mission.. how cutely she is watching him swim👌👌... He was a best kisser and ready to show demo to her🤣🤣🤣.. he is overwhelmed when pallu told about his good habits, yes she knows him better than him.. he indirectly confessed her☺️☺️☺️.. pallu got it but didn't react it.. he finally opened to her because he feels she is worth of it and she also thanks him for that, oh my babies 😭😭😭.. Raghav told half past and more to it on tomorrow.. pallu also lost someone before mandar who is that 🙄🙄🙄.. she also crying badly on precap.. real past is coming out hope they know each other now and they're progressing 👌👌

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: christobelle

Raghav tries to tease Pallavi but she runs away

Amma apologizes to Raghav.

Raghav requests her to forget the past

Amma is unable to do it

Amma talks to Keerthi to apologize to Raghav but she refuses

Amma brings a marriage alliance for Keerthi which she refuses

Raghav and Pallavi play a game

Pallavi asks Raghav about his past 

Raghav tells his past

Precap : Raghav asks Pallavi that her sad past is about the death of her husband right? But she about a death before marriage

Stay Tuned to Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali on Star Plus at 6:30 PM

thanks christo!! Looks like raghav rao’s family was destroyed due to krishna rao and the girl he was talking about might be daughter of this DON!!! Because of her krishna rao killed RR family!

So it was about rich and powerful vs poor!

The girl might have framed raghav by breaking his trust to save herself

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doc

Mei kissing mei best hai ..🤣🤣 jhoota ek number ka...

Harkatein to tumhari gopi bahu wali hain..

🤣🤣 And pallu like other FLS no hyperbreathing no sharmana...😄😄😁😁

haan...if only she said, show me, he would run and hid behind the tree...lol..But yeah, he is talking about kissing to her..such a bold personality...where others are like stumbling...going on and on to say two words..

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Doc

I hope they wont inter conect pallu ka past with ragahv ones..😟 like the ekta mai dramas..

Want them.alag alag

They probably will. Itll create angst in their lives

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RosyRosh

WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TWIST GUYS!!! IM so happy with the way it tokk a turn. Rghavs past looks intense! He probably got into shady business for money and the don killed his fam. But pallu also has more of a past!? Whose this death that she had before mandhar!? 

Shittt yaar! Got Interesting 

But LOVVVED raghvi today. Pallu understanding him so Beautiful . Him wanting to kiss her ☺️. Her support and tears for him  DAAAYUM. 

Makers ne ekdum se waqt badal diya.. Jazbaat badal diya🤣

@Bold☺️

Edited by _Blessy_ - 2 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Makers ne ekdum se waqt badal diya.. Jazbaat badldiya🤣

@Bold☺️

Tumko chahiye toh me example dikha sakta hai ☺️

Edited by RosyRosh - 2 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow... so the writers waited for 100 episodes to reveal the past.. interesting and nice.. i was actually thinking that this track is related to the past. Some person responsible for the past will come as a villain in their life now and they will be forced to confront their past, revisit and overcome the emotional scars. Anyways lets see.. 

Actually today the kgf theme music made sense.. the first raghav and this amma scene that hit the right note emotionally. I have hope this amma will deliver now.. 

Interesting that they added that pallavi also has a past and that is not mandar. May be the much needed explanation for the audience to see why she aint that attached with her brother.. 

I am really hoping for a well stitched story.. hope the writers will not disappoint.. 

i also like how the raghav and pallavi scenes flow smoothly... the switch from serious to light hearted or vice versa.. in the various scenes over the past few days.. kudos to the team!!!  Hope they keep the tempo up.. 

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was hilarious and so cute when Raghav  said kissing is his  best quality🤣

Agree totally these two Sai & Shivangi make RaghVi so so lovable....

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Precap looked like Keerthi trying to elope from home or Sunny dropped in secretly to meet her?