Imlie Written Updates 11 Jun 2021 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by sandyjayaram

NM my prediction came tru again  imlie talked about her assault 

๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ bow down to you aaj se aap official antaryami  sandy ji plz aise ache ache predictions  karte raho.. jiyo hazaro saal๐Ÿฅณ

Ye next pure week ka precap h๐Ÿ˜†

It gave me purana wala vibe jab hafte bhar ka precap dikha dete the๐Ÿ˜†

And precap I found it okay๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthe way Bs malini ki marriage is ending it is actually heartbreaking for anyone๐Ÿ˜ญit has become actually quite a mess.

Imaliya looks more affected๐Ÿ˜ญshe can still sense that Malini hasn't moved on ๐Ÿฅบ

Bahut time baad I have seen 6 baje ka epi otherwise to Suta k update k baad bhi 10 jano se review lekar dekhti hu๐Ÿ˜†

BTW it was Imaliya to get them out๐Ÿ˜Žso happy that mere prediction ki chop hui๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Suta . Woah , yippee Imlie saved the T familia ... I was so shipping for it ..

precap looks like every1 in T will agree now for divorce and Adi palti marega ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Nyways hope he remembers the duaaa duaaa scene ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ bow down to you aaj se aap official antaryami  sandy ji plz aise ache ache predictions  karte raho.. jiyo hazaro saal๐Ÿฅณ

Special Anika GIF for me if AY or you make a separate thread ok? ๐Ÿค—

Btw precap looks ok- not too worried about it- but yeah this might trigger the ultimatum thing from Adi ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Gwiwer

I don't like the sound of that, Malini helping KC with SKs case - that should be all Imlie and Adi. Can't she just keep out of their lives for a bit? ๐Ÿ˜

lawyer was found by Imlie she just went for paper wrk so thatโ€™s fine it was essential for her story development... and Imlie at Police station was needed for her story development ๐Ÿ˜‚

I would had been very upset if malini was at police station and Imlie at courthouse ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago

Haan yaar itna toh BFF giri main dega sad expressions it is imlie who is more iffy here adi was like ghanta farak nahin padta aao ya jao.  Didi hi trying to extract kuch with her bechargi wala koi toh rok lo mujhe 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

I  said know Imlie will save Ts and BS๐Ÿ˜† 

I was sooo hoping imlie will save them and as this really happened,Iโ€™m a happy soul now๐Ÿฅฐ

Apu ki ankh khuli at the end,thank she understand that they are better off without the loser Cs. Thanks for this mercy makers ๐Ÿ™

Edited by ShumiM - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MuteButton

Morning Suta. Thanks for the update as always. 

Masala Dosa for everyone ๐Ÿ˜† Jo chahiye tha sabko wohi hua! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ 

See i am glad they made imlie save the family. About bloody time.๐Ÿฅณ

My prediction is chopped๐Ÿฅณ