Imlie Written Updates 11 Jun 2021 - Page 20

Posted: 2 years ago

I am thinking the same! Now let’s see if it circles back to the previous poem she had written..humari expectations khatam hi nahi hoti..😊

But this is a wishful thinking that Adi find out about that the garam tawa poem!

Originally posted by Ariel6

why can't dd take a grand break yaar? she can just go to abroad for higher studies rather than creating mu's between adilie 😡

leave dd - I feel Adi should take up Mumbai job and move there with Imlie they get their privacy from everyone 😂

Originally posted by woman11

Leena Gangopadhyay (the writer of Ishti Kutum and many other traumatic serials) is part of Imlie's creative team. She has vehemently defended Archi's dual love in Ishti Kutum and criticized remakes that made him love only one woman!!! Her point is men are by nature bigamous---a man can be in love with two women simultaneously!!!! I had some hopes on Gul, but I think we shouldn't hope for too much. 

Well probably so can a woman, why should men be excused? The point is that you choose and remain faithful to one and one only.

Anyone else notice that Imlie kicked off her sandals and kicked them aside when she left the police station? Why was that, were they borrowed?