Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for the tag! Kal bohat busy thi and would've really struggled to find this on the forum today!

Pati's adoration makes me squueaaaal! Itne pyaar se aur haq se dekhta hai apni biwi ko... haayyee

"Hello Hi Bye Bye" - kya yaad dila diya! She was still not as negative as BWA, but you're right, BWA shouldn't go fully positive just yet. The only reason I don't want her to stay too negative is because that will create problems between Pati-Patni and because ITV hai, toh betuka separation track hoga and I don't want that. Isse acha BWA gets put into her place every single time by our dearest don!

EDIT:

Aaj interview mein Sai said something about "nibba nibbi". I actually didn't know what that meant until I saw it in one of your posts aur phir Google kiya. Then Shivangi was like "ohh, I get the reference now". Were they referring to your post or is it a commonly used term!? ðŸ˜®

Edited by masin - 2 years ago
Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: masin

Thank you for the tag! Kal bohat busy thi and would've really struggled to find this on the forum today!

Pati's adoration makes me squueaaaal! Itne pyaar se aur haq se dekhta hai apni biwi ko... haayyee

"Hello Hi Bye Bye" - kya yaad dila diya! She was still not as negative as BWA, but you're right, BWA shouldn't go fully positive just yet. The only reason I don't want her to stay too negative is because that will create problems between Pati-Patni and because ITV hai, toh betuka separation track hoga and I don't want that. Isse acha BWA gets put into her place every single time by our dearest don!

EDIT:

Aaj interview mein Sai said something about "nibba nibbi". I actually didn't know what that meant until I saw it in one of your posts aur phir Google kiya. Then Shivangi was like "ohh, I get the reference now". Were they referring to your post or is it a commonly used term!? ðŸ˜®

Nibba Nibbi is commonly used term but if they were refering to my posts then I won't be surprised coz it proves that they visit IF🤣

Thanks Masin🤗

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago