Frequent Posters

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihika

Arey hum naya naya punchline late hai ...to humare liye naya word kyu ni😤

Sab aalsi hai😒

Thanks Jia🤗

Accha baba kal naya word laayenge tumhare liy...ab gussa chodo🤗.  Abhi jaa rahe hain dictionary padhne..😆

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiarao

Accha baba kal naya word laayenge tumhare liy...ab gussa chodo🤗.  Abhi jaa rahe hain dictionary padhne..😆

Thik hai ab hum dance karte hai

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys 

It's late 

But I couldn't ditch you all with the analysis. So here it is.

The very first thought that clicked me after reading the topic was "or patni lite don"

Pati Patni again argue over midnight green tea (Ye dono bacchon ki tarah ladte hai.....Paltu🤣). 

Ab to ye roz hone wala hai 🤣🤣

Ladies gang team up in the kitchen for English breakfast (Humko pancakes chor baki sab pasand aya 😆...you guys will love I know .... But I am a sweetless person😆). 

I am a biggggg fan of sweets...at the same time non-sweet as well...but on a side note pancakes are SKR's favorite breakfast 😆😆 to after hearing k pancakes bhi ban rahe hein, I was like acha aaj SKR breakfast pr aa raha hai

Patni tells them about BWA being the culprit and also shows them their mistake (Sahi kiya.....dusron ki galti dikhti hai inn dono ko apni ni😡). Nanand asks if they caught her and Patni says soon (Pakri to jayegi him...bach ke jayegi kaha🤣).

Lately this thing really caught me...they are clearing the MUs jaldi jaldi...I know I know some are pending but most of the recent one are cleared unlike other ones where they drag it till I don't know when 

BWA checks out from hotel and gets kidnapped by Pati (Lo phir se driver ban ke kidnap kiya🤣and our favourite RR bgm starts playing😎). 

Can 100 episode BE any better?? 

RR bgm finallllyyyyyy...and driver ka getup is his lucky charm...bohot case solve kiye hein aise 🤣

He keeps her at gunpoint and she blurts out her plans (Waah sab ugal diya gun dekhte hi🤣). She says she made a full proof plan but Pati mocks at her stupidity (Sahi me stupid hai🤣). 

Full proof kya tha usme...oh hello bada bindi, tum jo itne kaand kar chuki hai sabse pehla shak tumpr hi jata but obvious tha...pagli

Pati threatens her to put in jail and she falls to his feet promising to be obedient to him (🤣🤣Lo ab ye iska hukum maanegi....but ek hi darr hai.....she should not turn positive so early like Hello Hi Bye Bye....you know what I mean right🤪). 

Yessss....got you...hello hi bye bye Raghav bitwa 🤣🤣

But I don't think itna jaldi hridaya parivartan hoga iska...ye to mera gora rang kala pad jaye hi rahegi

Patni is watering the plants and Amma comes to ask her help in seeking Pati's forgiveness (Huh....ilzaam lagate waqt to madat ni chahiye thi...😡). 

Pati drops BWA at home and threatens to expose her and put her behind bars if she tries playing smart (The Don se bach ke rehne ka..... Hyderabad me rehna hai to shanti se Don ka good books me naam likhane ka....Ardhamayinda?🤣). BWA agrees and gets off the car while Pati drives away (Jo rahat ki saans li usne🤣 mazaa agaya🤣). 

Sach me...aisa lag raha tha pata nahi kab se saans rok ke rakhi hai k pata nahi kab RR ka dimag ghum jaaye or vo fir gun nikal le...but she didn't tell the D-fam about Pallavi being innocent...Did she??

So IMO that is the reason RR comes back to D-house, usko vapas se thikane lagane, maybe?

BWA complains about her fate and compares it with Patni (Haa to vo FL hai....tum Vamp ho....sab kuch same ni milega na....jyada complain hai to Sandip Sir ko jaake bolo🤣). Patni asks Amma to wait in room while she will prepare to help her (Mentos....Dimaag ki batti jala de🤣).

Hum to jante hein ye Amma ki help kaise karegi Image

Patni goes to Pati's room and complains about him being messy (Meanwhile IF : Wait a minute.....he wasn't messy.....usko to OCD tha na😲🤪). 

I was also thinking the sameeeee...jab Lion ke sath Pallavi RR Mansion aayi thi tab to bada safai ka gyan de raha tha or abhi dekho 🤔

Patni starts cleaning but then thinks he should do it himself (Sachme ...ye full wifey mode me rehti hai ....🤣). 

Han...fir khud ko hi gyan deti hai...mein kyu karu 🤣🤣...vo din door nahi jab ye dono ek room share karenge or fir subah subah Pallavi will be like...ye gila towel bed me kyun rakha...itni saari shirts cupboard ke bahar kyun hein...tumhari files bed me kyun hein...and many more 🤣🤣🤣

She takes out his suit and runs away (Chorni....suit chura ke bhaagi hai🤣 but ab jald diary bhi padhegi). 

I am very curious k aisa kya hai us diary me...okay this is a very random thought but if you have watched JJKN, there A asked J to copy his diary contents in computer (password protected folder) and the diary contains all his GFs no. 🤣🤣...I know here this is not possible but pata nahi maine kyu likha 🤣

Patni dresses up as Pati to help Amma and Pati returns home (Lo....kaal sar pe mandra raha hai🤣). Patni starts acting and Pati is watching her drama with pure adoration (Ladka pura phisal chuka hai🤣 and look ... They are in blue again). 

Color coordinateddddd Image

Patni conveniently manipulates the naari morcha story and Pati asks her to continue which she doesn't notice (Amma ka reaction was priceless here 🤣Patni to sach me jhooti billi nikli🤣). 

Sacccchhh mein...ek baaarrr bhi nahi atki...flowlessly bolti rahi 🤣🤣

Patni keeps on ranting while Amma tries to stop her (Ab kuch ni ho sakta....iska lecture ni bandh hone wala🤣). 

Ab to teer kaman se nikal gaya hai priye

Pati comes near the door frame and she turns around while acting and gets frozen in her place (I fell for her expressions). Pati eyes her lovingly while Amma smiles behind (Humko to bas apna favourite bgm sunai diya)

BGMMMMMM ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Precap : Nahi milega....kal dekhne ka...😆

Bohotttt maza aayegaaaa

Phew,

Done

Comment please 

Sorry for being late.

Love, 

Mihika❤️

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am so sorry for being late Reem...😒

Thanks🤗

Don't say sorry---it's alright---good thing is that--at the end of the day--I still read your analysis😊

TearDrop50 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mihika ji har episode k baad aapki yeh episode analysis read karna ab adat hogayi hai mujhe...😳kitna cutely aap present karti ho episode ko aww dil khush ho jata hai..

Loved it soooo much... ❤️

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Der aae durust aae its just wow wow❤️🤭

Mihika thumbnail

Hey Rahasyamayi ladki....thank you so much🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: TearDrop50

Mihika ji har episode k baad aapki yeh episode analysis read karna ab adat hogayi hai mujhe...😳kitna cutely aap present karti ho episode ko aww dil khush ho jata hai..

Loved it soooo much... ❤️

Thank you🤗 Glad to know this makes you smile😛

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavita99

Der aae durust aae its just wow wow❤️🤭

Thank You Kavu🤗

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Rahasyamayi ladki....thank you so much🤗