Frequent Posters

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihika

Few more

Sorry jinko jinko I couldn't tag ...... You name wasn't popping up in the box😒

Aur jo jo choot gaye....koi unko tag kar do please 

Thank youuuuu for the tag...pichle epi wala analysis bhi pending hai mera...and I was like pehle ye ya wo or fir maine socha pehle is par focus karte hein but vo jyada der pending list me nahi rahega 

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viewpoint

Lovely analysis!! Loved today's episode, and the cherry on the cake was our dearest Pallu. She looked so cute and undeniably innocent. Her eyes....her eyes.....love her eyes!!! She had a childlike innocence today, bluffing her way through the events that she thinks unfolded at her shop, whilst it was the complete opposite. Loved how Raghav kept on admiring her antics and watched her with amused eyes. Even after he speaks, she's so absorbed in her act, she doesn't realize his presence. 

Raghav's room - This guy was the one who was neat and Pallu was the messy one. Tables have turned or what? 🤣What was Raghav doing with all those clothes out on his bed? Trying to impress Bada bindi by chucking away all shirts while looking for the perfect one? 😆 It's okay, after marriage, his life is quite topsy-turvy. Now even his staff respond to Pallu and not him, so maybe they didn't clean his room 😆

Great 100th episode and once again, great analysis! 

OMG....🤣 I would think the otherwise....maybe Biwi ko tang karne ke liye kiya ho🤣you never know.

Thanks Viewpoint🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine_94

Thank u for writing and tagging 😊was eagerly waiting. 
hope u r doing good

100episode was hilarious and adorable

Raghav nicknaming his skd as paltu 😅

N when mrs mimicked her mr it was like😊😎pallavi was so cute . The ardamainda was so cutely said

Pati adoring patni 😊😊😊😊😊watched it n number of times😍😍😍😍😍last 7 minutes was a treat to watch

Patni says puski bomb😂😂

but the way she said pati bows in front of her, his tongue is tied in front of her. It had such a meaning

Yeah I too like the bgm 😊

p.s i want pati to say I luv u to patni in telugu😅😍

I am good Sunshine. How are you?

Patni pe bouncer jayega confession🤣

Thanks Sunshine🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arati007

Mihika no comments today for not tagging me

Last night i asked you about update in main DT

Pallu was in aaj kich tufani ho jaye mood wow wow scene

I am so sorry Arati...I did not visit the DT after yesterday's episode came out. 😒

Thanks for reading it😭🤗

Bharat19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You shouldn’t be , you’ve spoiled us . Actually due to time difference I’m one of the early readers

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiarao

Thank you for the tag dear❤️. Ab roz roz aapki tareef karne ke liye naye words nahi dhoond sakte hum.😆. Raghav jaise hindi ka bas hindi aata humko😆 aur English bhi basic hi aayi hai puraane zamane ke jo hain 😆

Jo bhi ho phir se bolungi aap gifted ho  kabhi likhna nahi chodna❤️. 

About the episode you know I am Don fan so was more than happy to see him back ❤️. It's been so long ..

Makers have started forgetting things about RR. Ab do hogaye. Teesre pe hum show dekha    ke baare me sochna shuru kar denge.😡

Loved Shivangi's acting..she gives best  cute expressions 👏. No wonder RR has fallen for her.😆

Aur amma 😡 beta ko  tarah tarah gali dene mein help nahi chahiye but sorry bolne mein chahiye.🤔 Kuch seekho apne bete se. Galti karta hai  shaan se..mafi mangta hai bhi shaan se bina kisi ke help ke😆

Arey hum naya naya punchline late hai ...to humare liye naya word kyu ni😤

Sab aalsi hai😒

Thanks Jia🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shri_12

Finally caught up with drabble thread and now this. Sote nahi ho kya tum log 🤣

Loved it, as always 🤗

🤣RaghVi ne Bihar rakha hai🤣

Thanks Shri🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: chat_3

Fun analysis aa usual, was needed after the heavy first half of the show. I mean how many chances to be given to Sulu Aunty. 🤪

True😆

Thanks dear🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Thank youuuuu for the tag...pichle epi wala analysis bhi pending hai mera...and I was like pehle ye ya wo or fir maine socha pehle is par focus karte hein but vo jyada der pending list me nahi rahega 

Thanks pagli🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bharat19

You shouldn’t be , you’ve spoiled us . Actually due to time difference I’m one of the early readers

😆 I see👍🏼