Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mihika no comments today for not tagging me

Last night i asked you about update in main DT

Pallu was in aaj kich tufani ho jaye mood wow wow scene

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the tag dear❤️. Ab roz roz aapki tareef karne ke liye naye words nahi dhoond sakte hum.😆. Raghav jaise hindi ka bas hindi aata humko😆 aur English bhi basic hi aayi hai puraane zamane ke jo hain 😆

Jo bhi ho phir se bolungi aap gifted ho  kabhi likhna nahi chodna❤️. 

About the episode you know I am Don fan so was more than happy to see him back ❤️. It's been so long ..

Makers have started forgetting things about RR. Ab do hogaye. Teesre pe hum show dekha    ke baare me sochna shuru kar denge.😡

Loved Shivangi's acting..she gives best  cute expressions 👏. No wonder RR has fallen for her.😆

Aur amma 😡 beta ko  tarah tarah gali dene mein help nahi chahiye but sorry bolne mein chahiye.🤔 Kuch seekho apne bete se. Galti karta hai  shaan se..mafi mangta hai bhi shaan se bina kisi ke help ke😆

Edited by Jiarao - 2 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally caught up with drabble thread and now this. Sote nahi ho kya tum log 🤣

Loved it, as always 🤗

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Fun analysis aa usual, was needed after the heavy first half of the show. I mean how many chances to be given to Sulu Aunty. 🤪

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSharada

I absolutely adore your analysis posts. Loved reading this. I am kind of busy in real life so can't participate too much on IF but as and when time permits I will try to chip in. 

Thank You so much Sharda🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Aaj ka precap went bouncer on me🤣

Anyways...we will talk about it tomorrow

Thanks Diya🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharat19

I always read your piece of writing early in the morning. However today when I got up I couldn’t find ur analysis even after scrolling the screen few times which was unusual. 

Gr8 analysis . Well done girl

I know...I am really sorry for the late post. I got lost in the party threads😒

Thanks Bharat🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗Kitna acha likha tune fir se 

Lo bhai pati patni blue moments 

Patni pati ke rang mai dal gayi

Kabhi socha pallu ek number ki nautanki 

Iss side dekha nai Raghu zindagi mai aya tho satrangi hogayi pallu

Pati just stood admiring her

Look was as if he wanted a moment with his wife 

Let’s see what taunt he comes up with 

Thanks Shailu🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Before I took my nap, I had searched for your analysis since it was not showing----and thank you so much for the tag and not still giving us analysis late at night---🤗

In the 1st episode we met Raghav Rao and in the 100th we met Raghav Rao lite version😆(this meme is going around Instagram a lot)

Pallavi for the first time lied effortlessly, otherwise she would be nervous and stammering. Her expressions in the end and how her finger shaked---was shown..I hope they continue today's episode with this scene.

RR--finally used his gun(Veds attack doesn't count cause hr surrendered the weapon)---BWA is burning in jealousy lol🤣

I don't know other members whom I could possibly tag but I am sure they will read your lovely analysis cause woh bhi iski raah dekh rahe honge

I am so sorry for being late Reem...😒

Thanks🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Pati bana Don and patni bani Lite Don🤣Episode was wonderful worth 100th episodes 🥳pati patni fights 😆on point. Don return Patni ke lite don version antics 🤣🤣pati k expressions watching her antics ☺️

Lovely analysis by you as always 👏

P.s Today forum looks like a fair with all the lovely celebration threads. I feel like lost kid about where to go and what to get. 👏Just want to say thank you to all of you🤗

🤣 I know about that meme...

Ya it's a fair😆

Thanks Neelu🤗