Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys 

It's late 

But I couldn't ditch you all with the analysis. So here it is.

Pati Patni again argue over midnight green tea (Ye dono bacchon ki tarah ladte hai.....Paltu🤣). Ladies gang team up in the kitchen for English breakfast (Humko pancakes chor bali sab pasand aya 😆...you guys will love I know .... But I am a sweetless person😆). Patni tells them about BWA being the culprit and also shows them their mistake (Sahi kiya.....dusron ki galti dikhti hai inn dono ko apni ni😡). Nanand asks if they caught her and Patni says soon (Pakri to jayegi him...bach ke jayegi kaha🤣). 

BWA checks out from hotel and gets kidnapped by Pati (Lo phir se driver ban ke kidnap kiya🤣and our favourite RR bgm starts playing😎). He keeps her at gunpoint and she blurts out her plans (Waah sab ugal diya gun dekhte hi🤣). She says she made a full proof plan but Pati mocks at her stupidity (Sahi me stupid hai🤣). 

Pati threatens her to put in jail and she falls to his feet promising to be obedient to him (🤣🤣Lo ab ye iska hukum maanegi....but ek hi darr hai.....she should not turn positive so early like Hello Hi Bye Bye....you know what I mean right🤪). Patni is watering the plants and Amma comes to ask her help in seeking Pati's forgiveness (Huh....ilzaam lagate waqt to madat ni chahiye thi...😡). 

Pati drops BWA at home and threatens to expose her and put her behind bars if she tries playing smart (The Don se bach ke rehne ka..... Hyderabad me rehna hai to shanti se Don ka good books me naam likhane ka....Ardhamayinda?🤣). BWA agrees and gets off the car while Pati drives away (Jo rahat ki saans li usne🤣 mazaa agaya🤣). 

BWA complains about her fate and compares it with Patni (Haa to vo FL hai....tum Vamp ho....sab kuch same ni milega na....jyada complain hai to Sandip Sir ko jaake bolo🤣). Patni asks Amma to wait in room while she will prepare to help her (Mentos....Dimaag ki batti jala de🤣). 

Patni goes to Pati's room and complains about him being messy (Meanwhile IF : Wait a minute.....he wasn't messy.....usko to OCD tha na😲🤪). Patni starts cleaning but then thinks he should do it himself (Sachme ...ye full wifey mode me rehti hai ....🤣). She takes out his suit and runs away (Chorni....suit chura ke bhaagi hai🤣 but ab jald diary bhi padhegi). 

Patni dresses up as Pati to help Amma and Pati returns home (Lo....kaal sar pe mandra raha hai🤣). Patni starts acting and Pati is watching her drama with pure adoration (Ladka pura phisal chuka hai🤣 and look ... They are in blue again). Patni conveniently manipulates the naari morcha story and Pati asks her to continue which she doesn't notice (Amma ka reaction was priceless here 🤣Patni to sach me jhooti billi nikli🤣). 

Patni keeps on ranting while Amma tries to stop her (Ab kuch ni ho sakta....iska lecture ni bandh hone wala🤣). Pati comes near the door frame and she turns around while acting and gets frozen in her place (I fell for her expressions). Pati eyes her lovingly while Amma smiles behind (Humko to bas apna favourite bgm sunai diya)

Precap : Nahi milega....kal dekhne ka...😆

Phew,

Done

Comment please 

Sorry for being late.

Love, 

Mihika❤️

Few more

Sorry jinko jinko I couldn't tag ...... You name wasn't popping up in the box😒

Aur jo jo choot gaye....koi unko tag kar do please 

I absolutely adore your analysis posts. Loved reading this. I am kind of busy in real life so can't participate too much on IF but as and when time permits I will try to chip in. 

Originally posted by Mihika

Hi guys 

It's late 

But I couldn't ditch you all with the analysis. So here it is.

Thanks for tagging me. I was thinking haven’t seen your analysis today. Lovely analysis as usual 😀

Pati Patni again argue over midnight green tea (Ye dono bacchon ki tarah ladte hai.....Paltu🤣). 

I thought it was coffee time, was it green tea 😄 Loved the scene. She joined him with her cup and then the couple argument. These two are so adorable 😊 

BWA checks out from hotel and gets kidnapped by Pati (Lo phir se driver ban ke kidnap kiya🤣and our favourite RR bgm starts playing😎). He keeps her at gunpoint and she blurts out her plans (Waah sab ugal diya gun dekhte hi🤣). She says she made a full proof plan but Pati mocks at her stupidity (Sahi me stupid hai🤣). 

I was happy hearing the RR’s BG music and his Don swag was back today with Ardhamayinda 😆What a treat for 100th episode. 

Pati threatens her to put in jail and she falls to his feet promising to be obedient to him (🤣🤣Lo ab ye iska hukum maanegi....but ek hi darr hai.....she should not turn positive so early like Hello Hi Bye Bye....you know what I mean right🤪). 

I highly doubt. It’s like they say a dog tail can never be straight. Kaki ki dimaag is like that. Abh bait ke sochegi iss pe bhi kya naya kele 🙈

BWA complains about her fate and compares it with Patni (Haa to vo FL hai....tum Vamp ho....sab kuch same ni milega na....jyada complain hai to Sandip Sir ko jaake bolo🤣). 

Sandip sir ne alag se itni badi bindi di hai 🤣 Abh kuch alag nahi milega. 

Patni goes to Pati's room and complains about him being messy (Meanwhile IF : Wait a minute.....he wasn't messy.....usko to OCD tha na😲🤪). Patni starts cleaning but then thinks he should do it himself (Sachme ...ye full wifey mode me rehti hai ....🤣). She takes out his suit and runs away (Chorni....suit chura ke bhaagi hai🤣 but ab jald diary bhi padhegi). 

Yeah, she is too much in wifey role now. Doesn’t even realise that full time her thoughts are on mera pathi aur unke things 😆 I’m also waiting for her to get the diary. Soon, abhi tho cupboard thak pahunch gayi. 

Patni dresses up as Pati to help Amma and Pati returns home (Lo....kaal sar pe mandra raha hai🤣). Patni starts acting and Pati is watching her drama with pure adoration (Ladka pura phisal chuka hai🤣 and look ... They are in blue again). Patni conveniently manipulates the naari morcha story and Pati asks her to continue which she doesn't notice (Amma ka reaction was priceless here 🤣Patni to sach me jhooti billi nikli🤣). 

Patni keeps on ranting while Amma tries to stop her (Ab kuch ni ho sakta....iska lecture ni bandh hone wala🤣). Pati comes near the door frame and she turns around while acting and gets frozen in her place (I fell for her expressions). Pati eyes her lovingly while Amma smiles behind (Humko to bas apna favourite bgm sunai diya)

Oh my, this was the best part I enjoyed today. Shivangi is so sweet in making innocent & cute faces and she trying to copy Anna was adorable. She was really cute today and Anna tho gaya kaam se. Biwi ko apne nakkal karthe dek khar dil garden garden ho gaya hoga. I want the continuation of the scene tomorrow. 😀

Precap : Nahi milega....kal dekhne ka...😆

Aaj kal precap dikake mera poora dyaan badka diya. I need to do more meditation to focus till next day varna naukari chali jaayegi 😂

Phew,

Done

Comment please 

Sorry for being late.

Love, 

Mihika❤️

Edited by Diya2021 - 2 years ago

I always read your piece of writing early in the morning. However today when I got up I couldn’t find ur analysis even after scrolling the screen few times which was unusual. 

Gr8 analysis . Well done girl

Edited by Bharat19 - 2 years ago

🤗Kitna acha likha tune fir se 

Lo bhai pati patni blue moments 

Patni pati ke rang mai dal gayi

Kabhi socha pallu ek number ki nautanki 

Iss side dekha nai Raghu zindagi mai aya tho satrangi hogayi pallu

Pati just stood admiring her

Look was as if he wanted a moment with his wife 

Let’s see what taunt he comes up with 

Originally posted by Mihika

Few more

Sorry jinko jinko I couldn't tag ...... You name wasn't popping up in the box😒

Aur jo jo choot gaye....koi unko tag kar do please 

Before I took my nap, I had searched for your analysis since it was not showing----and thank you so much for the tag and not still giving us analysis late at night---🤗

In the 1st episode we met Raghav Rao and in the 100th we met Raghav Rao lite version😆(this meme is going around Instagram a lot)

Pallavi for the first time lied effortlessly, otherwise she would be nervous and stammering. Her expressions in the end and how her finger shaked---was shown..I hope they continue today's episode with this scene.

RR--finally used his gun(Veds attack doesn't count cause hr surrendered the weapon)---BWA is burning in jealousy lol🤣

I don't know other members whom I could possibly tag but I am sure they will read your lovely analysis cause woh bhi iski raah dekh rahe honge

Pati bana Don and patni bani Lite Don🤣Episode was wonderful worth 100th episodes 🥳pati patni fights 😆on point. Don return Patni ke lite don version antics 🤣🤣pati k expressions watching her antics ☺️

Lovely analysis by you as always 👏

P.s Today forum looks like a fair with all the lovely celebration threads. I feel like lost kid about where to go and what to get. 👏Just want to say thank you to all of you🤗

Lovely analysis!! Loved today's episode, and the cherry on the cake was our dearest Pallu. She looked so cute and undeniably innocent. Her eyes....her eyes.....love her eyes!!! She had a childlike innocence today, bluffing her way through the events that she thinks unfolded at her shop, whilst it was the complete opposite. Loved how Raghav kept on admiring her antics and watched her with amused eyes. Even after he speaks, she's so absorbed in her act, she doesn't realize his presence. 

Raghav's room - This guy was the one who was neat and Pallu was the messy one. Tables have turned or what? 🤣What was Raghav doing with all those clothes out on his bed? Trying to impress Bada bindi by chucking away all shirts while looking for the perfect one? 😆 It's okay, after marriage, his life is quite topsy-turvy. Now even his staff respond to Pallu and not him, so maybe they didn't clean his room 😆

Great 100th episode and once again, great analysis! 

Thank u for writing and tagging 😊was eagerly waiting. 
hope u r doing good

100episode was hilarious and adorable

Raghav nicknaming his skd as paltu 😅

N when mrs mimicked her mr it was like😊😎pallavi was so cute . The ardamainda was so cutely said

Pati adoring patni 😊😊😊😊😊watched it n number of times😍😍😍😍😍last 7 minutes was a treat to watch

Patni says puski bomb😂😂

but the way she said pati bows in front of her, his tongue is tied in front of her. It had such a meaning

Yeah I too like the bgm 😊

p.s i want pati to say I luv u to patni in telugu😅😍