Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Thoughts on Karthik and Ishqi- an invite - Page 3

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Magenta17

I think Ishki and Kartik are better as friends tbh and would be even without Ahaan around. Some people are just compatible without having romantic chemistry and thats fine because friendship is a great relationship. 

I know we see Ahaan and Ishki as polar opposites but I don't think they are. Their approach to things are different and so are their beliefs but a lot of their priorities match. They care most of their family and put their loved ones happiness above anything else. They're both the more reponsible ones in ANY relationship they have, they're the protectors, the care-takers. I think thats why Ahaan had a conflict with Ishki in the first place. He's so used to taking care of people that its weird for him that Ishki does everything on her own. Its a relationship dynamic unfamiliar to him? But you can see he's warming up to it because in the last episode he went to Ishki for advice

Its like he is drowning and with Ishqi around its coming up for air.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhshre95

I don't ship Karthik-Ishqi as in the serial they kinda give me sibling or best friend vibes. 

In the show, I ship Ishqaan❤️Though they appear to be opposites, they are inherently same- selfless,caring, protective of their loved ones and keep family above everything. Their love story has been shown in a convincing way here so I don't mind them.

Though I kinda agree, Ishqi probably would have been happy with someone like Karthik rather than Ahaansmiley36 and her life would have been easier with someone like him. In general in real life I don't think an Ishqi would ever go for an Ahaan, she would go for someone like Karthik. Moreover, here they may show Ahaan changing his thoughts later but in real its not easy at all and mostly this kind of thinking cannot be changed at all.

so on point there!!

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: bhshre95

In general in real life I don't think an Ishqi would ever go for an Ahaan, she would go for someone like Karthik. 

Seconded 👍🏼

Theoretically, Ishqi is more likely to see eye to eye with Kartik instead of being on eggshells around someone like Ahaan. Look at Rhea- she tiptoes around AVM, and that's never a sign for a healthy, equal relationship.

In the long run, you'll always seek a partner who is more similar to you than being polar opposites, especially on certain fundamental aspects.

Even Sonu tends to be more herself around Kartik- she would've even told him about the whole Mayank thing but for the fear that Kartik would tell Ahaan (which she didn't want)

Not saying Ishqi-AVM wouldn't work in real life, but it would require a real willingness to adjust on the part of both partners, which, to be honest, doesn't happen very often IRL.

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aekiel

Seconded 👍🏼

Theoretically, Ishqi is more likely to see eye to eye with Kartik instead of being on eggshells around someone like Ahaan. Look at Rhea- she tiptoes around AVM, and that's never a sign for a healthy, equal relationship.

In the long run, you'll always seek a partner who is more similar to you than being polar opposites, especially on certain fundamental aspects.

Even Sonu tends to be more herself about Kartik- she would've even told him about the Mayank thing, but for the fear that Kartik would tell Ahaan (which she didn't want)

Not saying Ishqi-AVM wouldn't work in real life, but it would require a real willingness to adjust on the part of both partners, which, to be honest, doesn't happen very often IRL.

👍🏼

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I too initially thought that especially the mehendi scene where Ahaan's name is written on her hand and they way he stood for her and handled the situation..... But lately, especially after he bugged her after the leap.... I get sibbling vibes. I think he's protective about her like he's protecting about his sister. Just my opinion. 

I agree thay happy go lucky people make the best couple. Hence initially I thought maybe he would have been better for her... but kinda get sibbling vibes from them. 

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Bana

I agree. Both are selfless & caring in different ways and will go to any lengths for others, both have emotional baggage from their childhoods but have dealt with it in different ways. 

When I read your lines all I could recollect was in QH too both the leads had similar characteristics traits