Thoughts on Karthik and Ishqi- an invite

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 days ago

I know that its a love story of Ishqi and Ahaan but I just feel that Karthik will be a better match for her than the egoistic Ahaan. Karthik is also more liberal like Ishqi, so they have more things n common, they think alike and maybe they will stand by each other in a better manner than Ahaan does. 


I am opening the forum for discussion on this. 

Posted: 7 days ago

I swear I have always felt this. I am a fan of Param and came to this show for him. But if we go by the character graphs, Ishqi and Karthik would be a great pair. You know one of those happy couples that prank everyone and never lose their charm. They may not have an intense love story but they will be like a blast of peace and joy. 

Posted: 7 days ago

Kartik is the BEST ✨ But Ishqi FEELS for Ahaan 💕 The case is dismissed from my side. Thank you smiley9 smiley36

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by mistofshadows


I swear I have always felt this. I am a fan of Param and came to this show for him. But if we go by the character graphs, Ishqi and Karthik would be a great pair. You know one of those happy couples that prank everyone and never lose their charm. They may not have an intense love story but they will be like a blast of peace and joy. 


yes, and sometimes you need those happy go lucky stories too, I mean those kinda people find love too in the world.

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by A_for_Arpita


Kartik is the BEST ✨ But Ishqi FEELS for Ahaan 💕 The case is dismissed from my side. Thank you smiley9 smiley36


its the whole opposites attract theory playing here.

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by Monstuholic



its the whole opposites attract theory playing here.

They (IshqAan) are not actually opposites.... Their thought process obviously different, they deals with situations differently but somewhere they aren't exactly opposites. 

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by A_for_Arpita


They (IshqAan) are not actually opposites.... Their thought process obviously different, they deals with situations differently but somewhere they aren't exactly opposites. 


I have just watched the show a little bit, I won't be able to draw a whole character sketch but from where I see it, they seem pretty opposite to me. 

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita


They (IshqAan) are not actually opposites.... Their thought process obviously different, they deals with situations differently but somewhere they aren't exactly opposites. 


I agree. Both are selfless & caring in different ways and will go to any lengths for others, both have emotional baggage from their childhoods but have dealt with it in different ways. 



Ishk Par Zor Nahi 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Kartik and ishqi

pencil bob-bob   stackexchange 3   eye 429

bob-bob 3 429 7 days ago Monstuholic
AVM ~ Ishqi and I Me Myself Zindabad

pencil A_for_Arpita   stackexchange 9   eye 311

A_for_Arpita 9 311 7 days ago war_is_peace
Dear Ishqi

pencil adithyan   stackexchange 3   eye 291

adithyan 3 291 7 days ago Champa2012
Unshakable Trust and Unconditional Support | Ishqi and Ahaan | OS

pencil IAdoreYou   stackexchange 26   eye 1321

IAdoreYou 26 1321 7 days ago Sonia.himk
Ishqi - Ahaan Relationship - My take

pencil Piccadilly   stackexchange 30   eye 2009

Piccadilly 30 2009 8 days ago Piccadilly

Topic Info

14 Participants 25 Replies 847Views

Topic started by Monstuholic

Last replied by --Amulya--

loader
loader
up-open TOP