Thoughts on Karthik and Ishqi- an invite

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 days ago

I know that its a love story of Ishqi and Ahaan but I just feel that Karthik will be a better match for her than the egoistic Ahaan. Karthik is also more liberal like Ishqi, so they have more things n common, they think alike and maybe they will stand by each other in a better manner than Ahaan does. 

I am opening the forum for discussion on this. 

I swear I have always felt this. I am a fan of Param and came to this show for him. But if we go by the character graphs, Ishqi and Karthik would be a great pair. You know one of those happy couples that prank everyone and never lose their charm. They may not have an intense love story but they will be like a blast of peace and joy. 

Kartik is the BEST ✨ But Ishqi FEELS for Ahaan 💕 The case is dismissed from my side. Thank you smiley9 smiley36

Originally posted by mistofshadows

I swear I have always felt this. I am a fan of Param and came to this show for him. But if we go by the character graphs, Ishqi and Karthik would be a great pair. You know one of those happy couples that prank everyone and never lose their charm. They may not have an intense love story but they will be like a blast of peace and joy. 

yes, and sometimes you need those happy go lucky stories too, I mean those kinda people find love too in the world.

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Kartik is the BEST ✨ But Ishqi FEELS for Ahaan 💕 The case is dismissed from my side. Thank you smiley9 smiley36

its the whole opposites attract theory playing here.

Originally posted by Monstuholic

its the whole opposites attract theory playing here.

They (IshqAan) are not actually opposites.... Their thought process obviously different, they deals with situations differently but somewhere they aren't exactly opposites. 

They (IshqAan) are not actually opposites.... Their thought process obviously different, they deals with situations differently but somewhere they aren't exactly opposites. 

I have just watched the show a little bit, I won't be able to draw a whole character sketch but from where I see it, they seem pretty opposite to me. 

Posted: 6 days ago

I agree. Both are selfless & caring in different ways and will go to any lengths for others, both have emotional baggage from their childhoods but have dealt with it in different ways. 

Ishk Par Zor Nahi